FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Brexit Anyone? (2)
::Off-topic discussion.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 12 20177 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Sep 19 21:4014th Sep 19 21:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

Re: Brexit Anyone? (2) : Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:16 am  
Cronus wrote:
Cry me a river. No it's not.

The term "Paddy" is an ethnic slur, or a ethnophaulism if you like....but either way, it shows that you are a narrow minded bigot stuck in the 1970's when racism was considered OK......calling me a Paddy is as racist as using the N word......but because I'm white, you do't get it......

As for the canon fodder remark........Britain used to control Ireland, we took up arms, Britain no longer controls Ireland.......paint it as white as you want you racist bigot, you lost and you'll lose again. Your response to a handful of misled Muslim idiots blowing themselves up was Brexit.......you've really lost the plot and now you're scrambling for a semblance of relevancy in a world that no longer considers Britain the Centre of anything other than farcical politics and whining like little girls....you were led up the garden path and you and your ilk, racist northerners blaming Muslims on TV, white Van man bitching about immigrants, Cab drivers moaning about UBER, Rupert Murdoch disciple, UKIP knucklehead....you've all buggered the generations to come with your narrow minded racist mantra.....and the people really responsible will continue to sell arms to Arabs whilst blaming Arabs and you'll cheer-lead them, because you're too stupid to have your own opinion...because you're a racist, painted into a corner and unable to do anything other than close your eyes and call me Paddy.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 12 20177 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Sep 19 21:4014th Sep 19 21:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

Re: Brexit Anyone? (2) : Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:35 am  
Cronus wrote:
I won't even go into why the Republicans surrendered with a pathetic whimper and chose the diplomatic path

So, British Troops are off the streets, you released IRA killers and you still don't have a clue where the semtex and Guns are? Yeah...some surrender :lol:

Cronus wrote:
why is NI still firmly part of the UK?

Because without the racist protestants that you put there 400 years ago, the Tories and Brexit would be done.....over,,,,,finished.

Cronus wrote:
Christ if the IRA or one of their offshoots couldn't win back in the day, they haven't a prayer in the age of 24/7 deep surveillance/intelligence.

They beat the British Army and the Protestant paras, helped by the British Army and the RUC........the RUC who aren't even Royal anymore......but we didn't win :lol: :lol:

Cronus wrote:
There's a reason the phrase 'paddy factor' was a thing. Omagh ain't the Wild West anymore, your cannon fodder are in for short careers. :lol:

That's what Cromwell thought......and Churchill and a host of other political heavyweights......Thatcher pooped her pants after Brighton and it was all downhill and knuckledragger tactics thereafter.....sledgehammer to crack the nut but you lot kept missing the nut until the Americans stepped in and saved you from yourselves.

British Army collusion with the UDA/UVF is now a fact of record BTW.......so if there is a next time, expect Blue Helmets on the ground......because British government attempts at genocide in Ireland are now well documented....and the EU will have the UN in like flynn.
Cronus 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 30 200519 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Dec 20 18:2622nd Jun 20 21:45LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Brexit Anyone? (2) : Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:53 am  
Call Me God wrote:
So, British Troops are off the streets, you released IRA killers and you still don't have a clue where the semtex and Guns are? Yeah...some surrender :lol:

Because without the racist protestants that you put there 400 years ago, the Tories and Brexit would be done.....over,,,,,finished.

They beat the British Army and the Protestant paras, helped by the British Army and the RUC........the RUC who aren't even Royal anymore......but we didn't win :lol: :lol:

That's what Cromwell thought......and Churchill and a host of other political heavyweights......Thatcher pooped her pants after Brighton and it was all downhill and knuckledragger tactics thereafter.....sledgehammer to crack the nut but you lot kept missing the nut until the Americans stepped in and saved you from yourselves.

British Army collusion with the UDA/UVF is now a fact of record BTW.......so if there is a next time, expect Blue Helmets on the ground......because British government attempts at genocide in Ireland are now well documented....and the EU will have the UN in like flynn.

u ok hun? :)
Cronus 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7152
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 30 200519 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Dec 20 18:2622nd Jun 20 21:45LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Brexit Anyone? (2) : Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:54 am  
Call Me God wrote:
The term "Paddy" is an ethnic slur, or a ethnophaulism if you like....but either way, it shows that you are a narrow minded bigot stuck in the 1970's when racism was considered OK......calling me a Paddy is as racist as using the N word......but because I'm white, you do't get it......

It's racist if you're a snowflake DESPERATE to claim outrage. <jazz hands>

As for the canon fodder remark........Britain used to control Ireland, we took up arms, Britain no longer controls Ireland.......paint it as white as you want you racist bigot, you lost and you'll lose again. Your response to a handful of misled Muslim idiots blowing themselves up was Brexit.......you've really lost the plot and now you're scrambling for a semblance of relevancy in a world that no longer considers Britain the Centre of anything other than farcical politics and whining like little girls....you were led up the garden path and you and your ilk, racist northerners blaming Muslims on TV, white Van man bitching about immigrants, Cab drivers moaning about UBER, Rupert Murdoch disciple, UKIP knucklehead....you've all buggered the generations to come with your narrow minded racist mantra.....and the people really responsible will continue to sell arms to Arabs whilst blaming Arabs and you'll cheer-lead them, because you're too stupid to have your own opinion...because you're a racist, painted into a corner and unable to do anything other than close your eyes and call me Paddy.

:lol: I'VE lost the plot?

I've explained my reasons for voting leave more times than I care to recall. An angry snowflake Paddy living on the other side of the world clearly can't understand, or prefers to ignore the reality of life in the UK in favour of rants.

BTW, seeing as for some bizarre reason you've dragged Muslims into a Brexit thread, I should probably mansplain something to you: most Muslim immigrants don't hail from the EU, unless of course they've crossed into the EU and made their way to the UK, often illegally. You're welcome. :thumb:
RankPostsTeam
Moderator94035No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 18 200222 years128th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 10:2418th Apr 24 10:24LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Brexit Anyone? (2) : Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:18 am  
That's enough!

Start another thread if you wish but if it descends into more of the same insults, name calling and condescending stuff, that will get locked too.
Previous