FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Toronto Going Straight To The Top!
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain441No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 29 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
8th Aug 18 23:448th Aug 18 21:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:59 pm  
Lilfatman wrote:
Looked more like 850 to me, I would like to see the official attendance figures as I am interested in how it will all work out.

It was 5 950 or something close to that...my guesstimate was very close as it has been for every game....I got a system. The people on here who post the pictures etc., you can't trust them, they are trying to trick people into thinking Toronto has low attendances due to some twisted old hatreds or something (they manipulate the photos with a thing called 'photo shop')...it would make for a good PhD paper in psychology.

I would have liked more people at the game but the facts is the facts and that is how many were there...I figure roughly the same next week for Barrow and then slowly the crowds will grow since summer vacation will be on (all dependet on the weather of course).
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain167No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 21 20177 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
26th Feb 20 14:2821st Nov 19 11:45LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:58 pm  
Slip the cameraman a few dollars and ask him to concentrate his viewfinder on the heaving crowds instead of the empty terraces, that way you will not need the cardboard cutouts I advised earlier.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain110No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 07 20176 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Nov 19 14:1330th Apr 19 12:20LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 pm  
Lilfatman wrote:
Slip the cameraman a few dollars and ask him to concentrate his viewfinder on the heaving crowds instead of the empty terraces, that way you will not need the cardboard cutouts I advised earlier.

So, you can make guesses based on photos taken half an hour before the game starts or taken from a bad angle. Or, you could go to the game and see for yourself. Announced crowd vs Dewsbury was 5500 which looked about right to me, as a fan who has been to all the Lamport Stadium games except one.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain441No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 29 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:19 pm  
Lilfatman wrote:

We believe in an open and free press in Canada free from interference of any kind....no one needs to slip anyone anything when it come to the Toronto Wolfpack...TRUTH is our defence! It is the only one we need.

"Truth to Power With The Pack!"
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain441No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 29 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:25 pm  
pandamonium wrote:
So, you can make guesses based on photos taken half an hour before the game starts or taken from a bad angle. Or, you could go to the game and see for yourself. Announced crowd vs Dewsbury was 5500 which looked about right to me, as a fan who has been to all the Lamport Stadium games except one.

Pandamonium they won't believe you, or the independent press release or the report to RL headquarters....now the Lilfatman guy, ain't too bad but wait until you get a load of the others!
"Wee doggies...some of them are such liars that they have to get someone else to call their dog for them..Glory be."

"Run With The Pack!"
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain441No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 29 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:48 am  
Canoeman wrote:
Pandamonium they won't believe you, or the independent press release or the report to RL headquarters....now the Lilfatman guy, ain't too bad but wait until you get a load of the others!
"Wee doggies...some of them are such liars that they have to get someone else to call their dog for them..Glory be."

"Run With The Pack!"

Well I see the Leigh group of thugs and their intimidated moderators have banned me from another thread for being a TWP supporter....even had a moderator invent/reinvent posting times to support his discrimination...unreal...even cited it in British Standard Time, not understanding that I am a Canadian and posting from a country called 'CANADA' which is not on British time; therefore my posts are not on BST but Canadian time (its an option on the registration for this forum!!!!)....talk about Flat Earthers!! Make sure that tin hat has a large brim, wouldn't want to receive any info.....HELLO is ANYONE home?

Banned from the Vertical Terrace for being an imposter with multiple IP address called Sir Jean Le Brun or something like that and this is totally false (they can easily check to find out). Then the moderators allowed a rumour to flourish that I was an actual moderator, trying to stir stuff up, to increase traffic on the site.....the moderators know this is a total lie; you should be ashamed of yourselves!....ANYBODY, anybody home at all?

Unreal Toronto Rugby God....you were right!....these people are delusional....totally nuts.
But I will be patient, I will help them, I will show them the Way of the Pack! I will make sure they take their rugby past seriously and learn from their betters. I will help them stop the hate; especially those sad folk from that wee green farming village of Leigh (maids a milking, Tom Thumb, Little Jack Horner....and all that ya know).

"Run With The Pack!"
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach408
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 14 200915 years266th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 11:5712th Apr 24 11:57LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
The sweet little hollow of Shayland where new dawns are slowly unfolding.
Signature
We shall one day be back where we belong and along shall come the Bulls defectors.

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:23 am  
Canoeman wrote:
Well I see the Leigh group of thugs and their intimidated moderators have banned me from another thread for being a TWP supporter....even had a moderator invent/reinvent posting times to support his discrimination...unreal...even cited it in British Standard Time, not understanding that I am a Canadian and posting from a country called 'CANADA' which is not on British time; therefore my posts are not on BST but Canadian time (its an option on the registration for this forum!!!!)....talk about Flat Earthers!! Make sure that tin hat has a large brim, wouldn't want to receive any info.....HELLO is ANYONE home?

Banned from the Vertical Terrace for being an imposter with multiple IP address called Sir Jean Le Brun or something like that and this is totally false (they can easily check to find out). Then the moderators allowed a rumour to flourish that I was an actual moderator, trying to stir stuff up, to increase traffic on the site.....the moderators know this is a total lie; you should be ashamed of yourselves!....ANYBODY, anybody home at all?

Unreal Toronto Rugby God....you were right!....these people are delusional....totally nuts.
But I will be patient, I will help them, I will show them the Way of the Pack! I will make sure they take their rugby past seriously and learn from their betters. I will help them stop the hate; especially those sad folk from that wee green farming village of Leigh (maids a milking, Tom Thumb, Little Jack Horner....and all that ya know).

"Run With The Pack!"

What an utter and complete TOOL you are. Thought I would have a look to see what your fans were saying on the forum and it turns out you only have ONE fan - one who talks to and quotes himself LMFAO!!! :KATA:
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain441No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 29 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 am  
Encouraged wrote:
What an utter and complete TOOL you are. Thought I would have a look to see what your fans were saying on the forum and it turns out you only have ONE fan - one who talks to and quotes himself LMFAO!!! :KATA:

I'm not here to obtain fans (this shows your mindset), nor am I here to launch personal insults (the words of the weak and losing side)....how very sad.
You refuse to address any of my valid points because you know the truth of it....even sadder.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain167No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 21 20177 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
26th Feb 20 14:2821st Nov 19 11:45LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:59 pm  
Are you a Jehovas Witness by any chance.Some of your statements put me in mind of one.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain441No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 29 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Toronto Going Straight To The Top! : Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 pm  
Lilfatman wrote:
Are you a Jehovas Witness by any chance.Some of your statements put me in mind of one.

No not at all...just a regular person who wants to talk and discuss Rugby League and support my Club without being harassed and then have the Mods cover for the harassers....I don't think that that is unreasonable....I guess you could say I'm with the Rockers!

"Rock With The Pack!"
PreviousNext