OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Jul 19 19:337th Jul 19 19:33LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
PROUD TO BE A ROBIN!

WEST WALES RAIDERS : Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:48 pm  
Beaten again this time 130-0 v York.That means after 21 games played so far they have averaged 80 points against and only 6.95 points scored.

Is it time now for them to drop out of the League and go amateur, and give the League spot to the amateur team that has the best allround package to warrent the money they get from central funding. The money from central funding may not be huge, but this team are going backwards rapidly. Crowds averaging 209, Only 14 players turning up, they have the pick of South and West Wales and STILL cannot progress, part of the problem is they cannot attract any dual-reg players due to their location. This just nails home the fact that Rugby League in Wales is a dead duck.
Maybe a team from North Yorkshire, another Cumbrian team, or another French team like Limoux, Carcasonne or Catalans UTC.

Out of interest just how much money do they recieve from Central Funding.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4331
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 13 200915 years189th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
23rd Apr 24 20:3823rd Apr 24 19:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
BullBuidler - Bradford Bulls Supporters Trust
www.bullbuilder.co.uk

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:40 pm  
robinrovers10 wrote:
Beaten again this time 130-0 v York.That means after 21 games played so far they have averaged 80 points against and only 6.95 points scored.

They only fielded 14 players yesterday which compounded the issue. They've been farcical at times this year and some time out of the League might be beneficial to lay some foundations. They've appointed Kim Williams who has great experience in the NRL who will hopefully turn around their fortunes in 2019.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach7044
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 21 200716 years136th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
24th Apr 24 07:3218th Apr 24 13:38LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
nosorożce biorą to w dupę

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:06 pm  
When you consider what they’ve had to do to keep rugby league going in wales they deserve us to cut them some slack. Next season things will be completely different as they are getting the right things in place. They certainly haven’t had the massive cash some underperforming superleague sides have had.

We were at north wales crusaders today. A cracking ground with a great atmosphere. Friendly welcome with nice beer and food available staffed by volunteers keeping the flame burning for rugby league. Carter and Hudgell should try telling them that there’s no value to league one. I mean sure today it wasn’t the breath taking rugby league in state of the art modern stadia you get at Wakefield or Hull KR but a great day out never the less.
RankPostsTeam
International Star7181No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 21 20149 years277th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Mar 24 19:1715th Oct 23 16:05LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:19 pm  
robinrovers10 wrote:

Is it time now for them to drop out of the League and go amateur, and give the League spot to the amateur team that has the best allround package to warrent the money they get from central funding. The money from central funding may not be huge, but this team are going backwards rapidly. Crowds averaging 209, Only 14 players turning up, they have the pick of South and West Wales and STILL cannot progress, part of the problem is they cannot attract any dual-reg players due to their location. This just nails home the fact that Rugby League in Wales is a dead duck.
Maybe a team from North Yorkshire, another Cumbrian team, or another French team like Limoux, Carcasonne or Catalans UTC.

Nice to see you followers of a temporary elite league club have a grasp of the sport with the final question? The owners of the elite league clubs want the central funding themselves.I thought people who follow KR would know.
The team is not going backwards.They lost by a larger margin some months ago.

They have suffered a huge number of injuries - some youngsters are abroad representing their country - some were unavailable for other reasons.

The club do NOT WANT dual reg players.They are creating pathways for Welsh players.

If you paid attention to rugby league news,this information was released by Wigan Warriors - The Future

Your facts are wrong.You may not be aware that a pair of twins from dead duck land are in your ' joint academy '
Young Players
robinrovers10 wrote:

Nice to see you followers of a temporary elite league club have a grasp of the sport with the final question? The owners of the elite league clubs want the central funding themselves.I thought people who follow KR would know.

They have suffered a huge number of injuries - some youngsters are abroad representing their country - some were unavailable for other reasons.

The club do NOT WANT dual reg players.They are creating pathways for Welsh players.

If you paid attention to rugby league news,this information was released by Wigan Warriors - The Future

Your facts are wrong.You may not be aware that a pair of twins from dead duck land are in your ' joint academy '
Young Players
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain188No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 17 20186 years303rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Apr 24 22:2921st Apr 24 08:16LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:11 pm  
Doesn't look good when looking at the results but bear in mind this a new club who i'm sure are more bothered with putting foundations in place for the future than for immediate success, the time to judge them is in 2 or 3 years not now.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1789No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 01 20168 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Nov 19 18:4517th Nov 19 18:45LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:28 pm  
Alan Cargill wrote:
Doesn't look good when looking at the results but bear in mind this a new club who i'm sure are more bothered with putting foundations in place for the future than for immediate success, the time to judge them is in 2 or 3 years not now.

Spot on
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain289
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 14 20149 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Jul 19 19:337th Jul 19 19:33LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
PROUD TO BE A ROBIN!

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 am  
Ornery Optimist wrote:

Young Players

OK i was maybe harsh and ill-informed about the youngsters, however i still feel i am right regarding WWW as a current entity, as the Whealstone Raider said, "you've got no fans", you've got no players. so you tell me if its OK to field 14 players. Like i said you have the whole of wales soulth and west to pick another 3 players from, WHERE ARE THEY?
Ornery Optimist wrote:

Young Players

OK i was maybe harsh and ill-informed about the youngsters, however i still feel i am right regarding WWW as a current entity, as the Whealstone Raider said, "you've got no fans", you've got no players. so you tell me if its OK to field 14 players. Like i said you have the whole of wales soulth and west to pick another 3 players from, WHERE ARE THEY?
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 18 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Sep 18 03:1713th Sep 18 11:02LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:48 pm  
I think Manchester Rangers should place them. In fact I bet Rangers would beat them in a game today.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2636
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 22 20186 years164th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Apr 24 15:0319th Apr 24 09:11LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:57 pm  
RLRealist wrote:
I think Manchester Rangers should place them. In fact I bet Rangers would beat them in a game today.

At this point I think a lot of NCL teams would beat them! They are a new team and we should probably give them a good `building period` I think a major issue in the world of RL is the will to rush things and the lack of patience in certain areas, this has been highlighted even more in the past as we have had a governing body that shares the same attitude i.e. Crusaders been handed a place in SL. For all the hatred towards Toronto they started from the bottom and if they make SL 2019 they have got there on merit so I have no problem with that.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain412No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 18 20186 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Sep 18 03:1713th Sep 18 11:02LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: WEST WALES RAIDERS : Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm  
homme vaste wrote:
At this point I think a lot of NCL teams would beat them! They are a new team and we should probably give them a good `building period` I think a major issue in the world of RL is the will to rush things and the lack of patience in certain areas, this has been highlighted even more in the past as we have had a governing body that shares the same attitude i.e. Crusaders been handed a place in SL. For all the hatred towards Toronto they started from the bottom and if they make SL 2019 they have got there on merit so I have no problem with that.

Totally agree there. Enough time isn't given. I guess my comments were harsh, but the club has been in a few disguises now, Scorpions, Ironmen...
Next