OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Apr 24 14:0121st Apr 24 18:44LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
What's the rumpus, Tom?

Pemps wrote:
I can't confirm Bennett's exact words but I believe they were along the lines of "Strewth Ian, I wouldn't touch him with yours. He's a flammin' Gala".

Wigan Peer wrote:
I keep my bin under 30mph to avoid fines... :CURTAIN:

MattyB wrote:
you cant tell me they are all busting for a turd.

Please see for me if she's wearing a coat so warm
To keep her from the howlin' winds.

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 pm  
I’d be appalled if there was racism at Wigan. I know you get the odd bell in the crowd that chips off now and again. Labelling people that the club itself though makes me feel really uneasy.

That said she does appear a bit of a bam pot.

Calling out the N word one minute and #hashtagging #wiganwarriors just 2 months ago.

Makes no sense. I really hope the club responds to this. Not just to call her out but to address any complaints.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1227
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 12 20158 years292nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th Jan 24 07:1622nd Jan 24 19:06LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:45 pm  
Orrell Lad wrote:
She doesn't accuse Wigan of racism, making him play when injured, discrimination, etc. Simply that their time here was a "terrible experience" which could literally mean anything.

This is as I read her post, she clearly wasn't happy here in the UK and I get it its a big move, one that doesn't always work out for all concerned and if it doesn't and you're halfway round the world it must be a very trying time for all, one I know if I was in her position I too would feel the same most likely.

If there was a hint of racism then I hope that it was reported to the relevant sources and it has been acted on but again I don't feel that she was aiming her ire at Wigan,more at other places FPN has been in his career.
RankPostsTeam
International Star811No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 25 201212 years292nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
26th Aug 22 23:0916th Aug 22 15:34LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:20 pm  
I think the best for all concerned is for Wigan as a club to hand all evidence over to there legal team to go through the article with a fine tooth comb and if they see anything not to there satisfaction they need her to write a retraction concerning anything that isn't true.Howeover if there is any truth to this(Hope not) it needs to be thouroghly investigated and dealt with appropriately
Pieman 
RankPostsTeam
International Star4716No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 14 201014 years234th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Apr 24 07:4229th Mar 24 17:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am  
Jukesays wrote:
Whether he was any good or not ( My personal opinion is he was better than people are saying in general) has nothing to do with any allegations and what is acceptable for someone to be subjected to.
Whatever money he was on Ditto - It's no excuse that some of your money or my money has paid for his wages - Racism or abuse is not acceptable
The fans may have right to comment - They don't have right to be Abusive etc.

Now saying all of that

I'd be interested to know if Mrs FPN and her husband lodged any complaints to the relevant authorities at the time or intend on doing so in the future and what Evidence they present to support this.
Seems interesting given that he had been trying to get out of his contract for 12 months but didn't want to give up any losses he would incur if he resigned with someone for less down under.

Finally
Everyone should be careful what they say here & more Importantly Wigan RLFC need to respond in some way,
Whether that is by announcing they will be holding a full investigation and asking Mrs FPN & Her husband to present their evidence/statements
Or
If they already know what lies behind this then issuing a Full statement ASAP.

agree Andy, I suspect the post was removed as she may have no evidence thus end up in hot water without it.
Wigg'n 
RankPostsTeam
International Star7524
JoinedServiceReputation
May 11 201113 years198th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
24th Mar 24 17:5018th Feb 24 17:20LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:39 am  
Pieman wrote:
agree Andy, I suspect the post was removed as she may have no evidence thus end up in hot water without it.

She hasn't removed it, it's right here - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhi4p14BM6b ... snuuausala
Pieman wrote:

She hasn't removed it, it's right here - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhi4p14BM6b ... snuuausala
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member3415
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 200122 years297th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
23rd Apr 24 17:233rd Apr 24 20:25LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
No trees were harmed during the creation of this post.
However, a number of electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Saint94 wrote "Every team is in your feckin shadow....we all know." - Amen to that, brother
Saddened! wrote "We've got the worst backline in the competition, bar possibly London and Wakey. I'd swap our 1-7 with Salford in a heartbeat."

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 am  
TBH I had to have a go at a complete bellwhiff at Saints recently, for calling Ben Barba a black b**tard, black c***, Muslim b**tard, ISIS b**tard, etc..

The funny part was that he couldn't even look at me while I spoke to him about it and the steward near us did nothing more than ask him to keep it down a bit.

How are we supposed to get this crap out of our game when it is ignored by 99% of people, and the stewarding is so weak as to be non-existant.

As for FPN and his wife - If he received ANY racial abuse from fans that she heard, she should have reported it at the time, and if he was ever discriminated against by the club, she should submit any/all evidence to the RFL.

Otherwise, if the only abuse she heard was for his performances - which were mostly lazy-bordering-on-sh*te - She needs to stop whining and toughen up.
If you get paid to do a very public job, then if you are (perceived as) a very public and very expensive flop, you are going to receive a very public tongue-lashing about it.
FIOS 
RankPostsTeam
International Star3441
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 03 201013 years296th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Sep 23 10:1410th Oct 22 19:25LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 am  
Pie Eyed wrote:
TBH I had to have a go at a complete bellwhiff at Saints recently, for calling Ben Barba a black b**tard, black c***, Muslim b**tard, ISIS b**tard, etc..

The funny part was that he couldn't even look at me while I spoke to him about it and the steward near us did nothing more than ask him to keep it down a bit.

How are we supposed to get this crap out of our game when it is ignored by 99% of people, and the stewarding is so weak as to be non-existant.

As for FPN and his wife - If he received ANY racial abuse from fans that she heard, she should have reported it at the time, and if he was ever discriminated against by the club, she should submit any/all evidence to the RFL.

Otherwise, if the only abuse she heard was for his performances - which were mostly lazy-bordering-on-sh*te - She needs to stop whining and toughen up.
If you get paid to do a very public job, then if you are (perceived as) a very public and very expensive flop, you are going to receive a very public tongue-lashing about it.

Just to confirm there was no allegation of racial abuse from fans in the post. It was worded ‘I’ve seen him racially discriminated by staff and called names due to his appearance’
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain443
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 14 20177 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
3rd Jan 20 18:2322nd Dec 19 12:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am  
Well its either us or Canberra she means, because it can't be the Roosters as he is back there!
Pemps 
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach18736No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 14 200519 years254th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Apr 24 20:5416th Nov 23 17:08LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
king warrior wrote:
Adam Blair flew over yesterday and has been training the deal is going to be signed this week

Got to say this is a top signing

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 am  
At no point does she say he was racially abused at Wigan or even England. Australia is a terribly racist country though so maybe she’s alluding to treatment he’s received over his career. Only last week Penrith fans aimed racist comments at Gerg Inglais.

It’s obvious they didn’t enjoy it in England and at Wigan and she’d perhaps have been wiser to bite her tongue a little on those comments. You never know what’s waiting around the corner and it could come back to bite her.

Regarding everything else, it would be hard to sit there and hear/read people making disparaging remarks about your spouse. I have an element of pity with her on this.

FPN has had a low point at Wigan and seems to be happier and getting back on track. That is how I read her post anyway.

All in all, a storm in a teacup.
RankPostsTeam
International Star280
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 12 201311 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Oct 19 15:3113th Aug 18 11:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Mrs Nuuasuala : Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am  
the girl has form for it, she said the same kind of thing when he signed FOR Wigan about his previous club!

sounds like a right crank to me.
PreviousNext