JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 13 20186 years306th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th May 22 21:428th May 22 12:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Latest on NM : Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:29 am  
We can all contact members of Wakefield Council on any matter we have concerns about. On the Wakefield Council website under Your Councillor full contact details including email address are available. I for one will be making regular contact seeking answers why no decision is anywhere close, why Yorkcourt appear to have the upper hand, why the need for such secrecy about the negotiations , we are not asking for any commercially sensitive information just basic information such who are you negotiating with, how often do meetings take place, when was the last meeting, if they do not want to share such simple details what are they afraid of. Box is top of my list to contact for questioning, Councillors are elected to represent Wakefield residents and have a duty to be open and clear in all matters of concern to residents. I'm not sure how any organisation can justify this length of time with absolutely no solution in sight the only words that come to my mind are inept and inefficient others may be a tad harsher. How many times have they said that 'we are working hard to find a solution' without actually telling what they are actually doing during this claimed hard work on our behalf. 'Working hard' one of the laziest and lame claims in the politicians book of Lazy and Lame Quotes.

Should you decide to email any of the council members, please no abuse, no trolling, just challenging questions and comments
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach432
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 10 200617 years311th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
9th Apr 24 09:4521st Mar 24 08:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Latest on NM : Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:50 pm  
RickK wrote:
We can all contact members of Wakefield Council on any matter we have concerns about. On the Wakefield Council website under Your Councillor full contact details including email address are available. I for one will be making regular contact seeking answers why no decision is anywhere close, why Yorkcourt appear to have the upper hand, why the need for such secrecy about the negotiations , we are not asking for any commercially sensitive information just basic information such who are you negotiating with, how often do meetings take place, when was the last meeting, if they do not want to share such simple details what are they afraid of. Box is top of my list to contact for questioning, Councillors are elected to represent Wakefield residents and have a duty to be open and clear in all matters of concern to residents. I'm not sure how any organisation can justify this length of time with absolutely no solution in sight the only words that come to my mind are inept and inefficient others may be a tad harsher. How many times have they said that 'we are working hard to find a solution' without actually telling what they are actually doing during this claimed hard work on our behalf. 'Working hard' one of the laziest and lame claims in the politicians book of Lazy and Lame Quotes.

Should you decide to email any of the council members, please no abuse, no trolling, just challenging questions and comments

This is all well and good but I have emailed all 3 councillors in my ward and have yet to have a reply from the 2
Labour ones.
They have no interest other than self interest if it means speaking out against Box.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6292
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 24 200717 years200th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
3rd Apr 24 05:1528th Feb 24 12:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN

Re: Latest on NM : Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:57 pm  
Sacred Cow wrote:
I’ve seen Box quote that he is in talks with the club (not the trust) a couple of times recently. Perhaps for clarity MC could confirm whether this is actually the case or not as there hasn’t been any denial from him as yet?

The article says he is in talks with "the rugby league club" whereas the quote says the Belle Vue owners, which we know are different things. I'm not sure the Express does.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4550
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 30 200815 years211th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 24 15:0512th Apr 24 14:38LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.

Re: Latest on NM : Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:28 pm  
RickK wrote:

I have contacted my councillors on more than one occasion about the community stadium, I have never had a reply from any of them!
RickK 
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain427No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 13 20186 years306th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th May 22 21:428th May 22 12:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Latest on NM : Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:47 pm  
Pressure Box and his pack of poodles, email a question a day keep their in boxes busy, copy local/national press media desks and individual reporters into your emailed questions just because they haven't answered is not a reason not to ask again and again, make them take notice. You've seen his response to Cllr Ahmed's challenge, rude and arrogant because he believes he's fire proof even though members of his own party appear to be sick of him. The more people who email and include others on the CC list the more chance the press may sit up and have a closer look at relationships with those involved and maybe wonder why the saga continues inefficiency or something else. Over 400 objected to the latest Yorkcourt plans, 400 plus s emails would be a good start
Previous