FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
::Off-topic discussion.
RankPostsTeam
International Star5202
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 17 201212 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Jan 18 19:3728th Jan 18 19:14LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
Signature
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

100% false flag
knockersbumpMKII 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

We don't bother addressing mass killings on the roads anyway so why would the government bother arming for potentially saving just a handful of deaths by comparison. Such a waste of money, I mean it's only a few here and there, no big deal really is it. Acceptable casualties of life and all that!

1700 deaths on the roads at the hands of the real threat to our society that are motorists and the 22,500 serious injuries caused by same every single year is a national disgrace. if 6 people were killed every single day by terrorism there would be an outcry and public condemnation of the government for not doing anything solid to stop it. And yet we celebrate that this number is acceptable and the lowest it's been.

Armed police, loving ridiculous, fight the cause at its roots not the outcome ffs!
Him 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 19 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Nov 21 22:467th Nov 21 09:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Don't be stupid. Motorists aren't a threat to society. For every crash caused by a pillock driving stupidly there's one that is purely an accident.

I agree it's an issue and that the media and government blow every terrorist incident way out of proportion but don't try and label motorists as some kind of threat. The vast majority of motorists drive perfectly safely.

If we want lower road deaths we need much harsher punishments for the minority that drive like pillocks and a massive road building and improvement scheme across the entire country to reduce congestion and make roads safer for everyone. Not labelling and attacking motorists as a whole. That's exactly what the media and the government do with Muslims, despite the vast majority having nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17871
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years46th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th Mar 24 16:1128th Mar 24 10:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Him wrote:
Don't be stupid. Motorists aren't a threat to society. For every crash caused by a pillock driving stupidly there's one that is purely an accident.

I agree it's an issue and that the media and government blow every terrorist incident way out of proportion but don't try and label motorists as some kind of threat. The vast majority of motorists drive perfectly safely.

If we want lower road deaths we need much harsher punishments for the minority that drive like pillocks and a massive road building and improvement scheme across the entire country to reduce congestion and make roads safer for everyone. Not labelling and attacking motorists as a whole. That's exactly what the media and the government do with Muslims, despite the vast majority having nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.

The media deliberately slant their news print to sell newspapers.
Although they may report real life events, they pick and choose what they report, purely for impact.

Occasionally they will purge certain topics to create concern, hysteria, sometimes even euphoria but, nobody should think that the press is balanced.
We are drip fed the media moguls personal agenda.

If they reported every death on the roads there would be public outcry but, as you rightly say, very few motorists set out injure someone else.
Of course, some drivers do increase the risk, drink, drugs, speed, needless aggressive driving etc.
knockersbumpMKII 
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Him wrote:

throwing personal insuts immediately defeats anything you had to say, but actually motoring/motorists ARE the biggest threat and have being for decades to our society. I guess you think that 30,000 pollution deaths from motoring is no big deal, I guess the cost to the nation of subsidising every single motorist is no threat to our nation. I presume you think that obesity levels that cost the NHS billions due to people being sat in cars are no threat to our society, what about the £30billion cost to the nation just from thos KSI stats?
Motoring is far more a bigger threat to our society than terrorism ever could be, you simply have no idea!!
RankPostsTeam
International Star1946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 03 201311 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Nov 18 06:0620th Oct 18 18:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:
Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
throwing personal insuts immediately defeats anything you had to say, but actually motoring/motorists ARE the biggest threat and have being for decades to our society. I guess you think that 30,000 pollution deaths from motoring is no big deal, I guess the cost to the nation of subsidising every single motorist is no threat to our nation. I presume you think that obesity levels that cost the NHS billions due to people being sat in cars are no threat to our society, what about the £30billion cost to the nation just from thos KSI stats?
Motoring is far more a bigger threat to our society than terrorism ever could be, you simply have no idea!!

Obesity levels are because people eat too much and dont exercise enough. I drive everywhere, including the 30 second drive to work and im not fat. Do you know why? Because i dont fill my face with junk food whilst sat in front of the TV like 95% of the population. If you are fat, you eat too much (bar those that have an underlying condition), not because you have a car.

Regards

King James
Him 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 19 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Nov 21 22:467th Nov 21 09:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

knockersbumpMKII wrote:

Lol. I think you've pretty comprehensively defeated yourself there. :lol: :lol:
ryano 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3169No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 10 200519 years273rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
10th Mar 24 19:033rd Mar 24 17:20LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Arguably the best Rugby League side certainly in the last 40 years!" Phil Clarke.

knockersbumpMKII wrote:

:shock:
knockersbumpMKII 
RankPostsTeam
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years307th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Lebron James wrote:
Obesity levels are because people eat too much and dont exercise enough. I drive everywhere, including the 30 second drive to work and im not fat. Do you know why? Because i dont fill my face with junk food whilst sat in front of the TV like 95% of the population. If you are fat, you eat too much (bar those that have an underlying condition), not because you have a car.

Regards

King James

There is a lot of evidence between private car use and obesity levels and why people don't exersice enough. maybe you might want to bother to do some research and not use a singular anecdote as facts.
regards
RankPostsTeam
International Star1946No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 03 201311 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Nov 18 06:0620th Oct 18 18:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:
Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
There is a lot of evidence between private car use and obesity levels and why people don't exersice enough. maybe you might want to bother to do some research and not use a singular anecdote as facts.
regards

People dont exercise enough because they are lazy, not because they own a private car. Its like saying people are fat because they own an oven.

Regards

King James
PreviousNext