Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain = armed police ?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:45 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1946
Legends and Icons wrote:100% false flag


Missed this Gem. Why is it, whenever there is some major incident it's always either a false flag or the cia's doing? Why can't conspiracy nut jobs just apply ochams razor?

Regards

King James






Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain = armed police ?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:47 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 10, 2002 10:32 pm
Posts: 47951
Location: Die Metropole
GUBRATS wrote:I'm not advocating it , I'm posting it as a question

Given that stopping any larg]e vehicle with a determined driver at the wheel is virtually impossible other than shooting them ( in Nice it was a matter of seconds/a couple of minutes before the police were attempting just that ) it could conceivably be over 30 minutes before an armed response team could be on the scene in the UK

The potential for death and injury is huge

Very scary


You don't live in London, where we have had terrorist attacks more than once over a number of decades and where, it's fair to say, we probably expect that they might happen again – or at least that a tiny minority of loons will be contemplating such attacks even as I post.

Personally, the IRA rattled the windows of my home twice. I heard their bombs more than that.

I work in an area of London just around the corner from two of the 7/7 bombs. I know people who ran out to help. There is an acknowledged (ie obvious) potential target in such an area, and my employer works in conjunction with the unions, the police and other local businesses to maintain and build vigilance.

I'm going to suggest that you don't have a clue what that actually feels like or is about. I doubt you've ever actually heard a bomb explode – let alone several, let alone ones that you can later identify as having killed other human beings.

Can we stop another Nice? Not by policing – simply because no nation on this earth can police each and every street and each and every public gathering at every moment of every day of every month of every years.

Try to use the stuff between your ears.

And will it always be London? No – just as it won't always be Paris. It will be what some tiny group or some lone idiot is near to and thinks possible.

So what are YOU going to do? Run away and hide – thus giving into whatever terrorists happen to be busy at the time? Ask stupid, dumb questions on an internet form – or decide that no group or individual will stop you living your life and thus you'll get on with it?

It's your choice.

PS: I travelled to France for a holiday less than 24 hours after the Nice attack. I travelled through Paris less than 24 hours before the attacks last November. I do not find the nearness comfortable.






"You are working for Satan." Kirkstaller

"Dare to know!" Immanuel Kant

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" Elbert Hubbard

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

The Voluptuous Manifesto – thoughts on all sorts of stuff.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain = armed police ?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:06 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Posts: 2411
Mintball wrote:You don't live in London, where we have had terrorist attacks more than once over a number of decades and where, it's fair to say, we probably expect that they might happen again – or at least that a tiny minority of loons will be contemplating such attacks even as I post.

Personally, the IRA rattled the windows of my home twice. I heard their bombs more than that.

I work in an area of London just around the corner from two of the 7/7 bombs. I know people who ran out to help. There is an acknowledged (ie obvious) potential target in such an area, and my employer works in conjunction with the unions, the police and other local businesses to maintain and build vigilance.

I'm going to suggest that you don't have a clue what that actually feels like or is about. I doubt you've ever actually heard a bomb explode – let alone several, let alone ones that you can later identify as having killed other human beings.

Can we stop another Nice? Not by policing – simply because no nation on this earth can police each and every street and each and every public gathering at every moment of every day of every month of every years.

Try to use the stuff between your ears.

And will it always be London? No – just as it won't always be Paris. It will be what some tiny group or some lone idiot is near to and thinks possible.

So what are YOU going to do? Run away and hide – thus giving into whatever terrorists happen to be busy at the time? Ask stupid, dumb questions on an internet form – or decide that no group or individual will stop you living your life and thus you'll get on with it?

It's your choice.

PS: I travelled to France for a holiday less than 24 hours after the Nice attack. I travelled through Paris less than 24 hours before the attacks last November. I do not find the nearness comfortable.


A fair enough post , as I said I asked as a question , you are right I don't live in or near to or even visit regularly what could be described as an obvious target ( not a choice based on the possibility of Terrorism I'd add , I just don't like big cities )

I have heard a bomb go off strangely , the IRA bomb in Warrington , I was working about half a mile away at the time , but admit it obviously didn't register at the time






snaivooladniv eht fo thgim eht eraweb

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain = armed police ?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:43 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 am
Posts: 5202
Location: Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
Lebron James wrote:Missed this Gem. Why is it, whenever there is some major incident it's always either a false flag or the cia's doing? Why can't conspiracy nut jobs just apply ochams razor?

Regards

King James

Fwiw its not always a false flag or CIA but maybe just maybe sometimes it is exactly that !!

No cctv footage (Israeli based owned fim who runs nice systems)

No blood on the ground or on that massive WHITE truck

Only filmed footage was from Richard Gutjahr a German Zionist Christian who studied in Germany, France and United States. He is married to former Israeli Mossad agent and Knesset member Lieutenant Dr. Einat Wilf.

I see you don't want to open your eyes so enjoy your fluoride infested water and good day to you :wink:






Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Posts: 2411
Looking like a similar attack in Berlin






snaivooladniv eht fo thgim eht eraweb

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:03 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:13 am
Posts: 914
I have a feeling Merkel is 'going to pay' for this one.

Farage has already started on this side of the channel.






Wire Quin at work

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:07 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14736
At the end of the day this is a fight to the death, as the demonised Bush and Blair warned. Putin has it right and I hope Trump will too. This menace needs to be beaten. The only way that will happen is the hard way I am afraid.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14736
If you are looking for conspiracy theories - and I am amazed our right-wing press have not already concluded this - Putin could be your man? The truck came from the East into Berlin, the ambassador could have said something out of turn, arguably it suits Russian policy in Syria, helps destabilise the EU, etc.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:19 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:49 am
Posts: 2479
Dally wrote:At the end of the day this is a fight to the death, as the demonised Bush and Blair warned. Putin has it right and I hope Trump will too. This menace needs to be beaten. The only way that will happen is the hard way I am afraid.


Here we go.






Cup Winners: 1914, 1982, 2005, 2016, 2017.
Cup Runners-Up: 1908, 1909, 1910, 1922, 1923, 1959, 1960, 1980, 1983, 1985, 2008, 2013.
League Champions: 1920, 1921, 1936, 1956, 1958, 1983.
League Runners-Up: 1957, 1982, 1984, 2006.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A ' Nice ' style attack in Britain , now Berlin
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:26 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:13 am
Posts: 914
The truck came from the EU. The driver Asia. Putin and his ambassador the East

Talk us though the linkage. A fertile imagination can link anything together, doesn't mean it's credible.

Where did the Nice lorry come from? The east of Nice?






Wire Quin at work

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next





It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:16 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cronus and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:16 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,976,7231,69577,8824,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sat 16th Nov 07:30
GB
PNG
v
GB LIONS
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 16:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL FC
Thu 6th Feb 19:45
SL
WARRINGTON
v
ST.HELENS
Fri 7th Feb 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 7th Feb 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
HULL KR
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





11

.