WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - It's Donald Trump

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin It's Donald Trump

Off-topic discussion.
Re: It's Donald Trump Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 pm  

Lebron James wrote:
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1946
Cronus' argument to everything is that he knows someone involved. Moon landing were faked? Nope, his brother is Buzz Aldrin etc etc so no point arguing . But yes, my mate is a BA airline pilot. Also. A lad I sat my ACCA with decided on a career charge to become an Airline pilot and he also claims it's laughable to expect some one with their level of training (let's not forget, they all learned in a crop sprayer and if you read the accounts were useless at that single engine plane) could fly the planes into the twin towers and the pentagon. But sure, keep on with your rhetoric that a load of arabs did it

Regards

King James
Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:
Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.
Re: It's Donald Trump Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:12 pm  

User avatarCronus wrote:
Cronus User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 7152
Location: one day closer to death
Lebron James wrote:
Cronus' argument to everything is that he knows someone

Lebron James wrote:
I know loads of pilots

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Still waiting to hear whether BA let your 'mate' practice suicide runs on the Twin Towers on their flight sims for free? Or how much they charged? No answer?

I'll say it again. If your <cough> 'mate' can't set an altitude and heading (2 little knobs on the same panel at roughly eye level on the B757/B767), and then once within visual range point his aircraft at a massive target, he's a terrible pilot. But then imaginary friends tend to make poor pilots.
Re: It's Donald Trump Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 am  

WIZEB wrote:
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 11264
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
I'm just so excited about the King and Cronus having such friends in high places.
I can't be the only one on here envious of the pair of them, can I?
Re: It's Donald Trump Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 am  
Sandro II Terrorista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:14 pm
Posts: 11658
Location: Secret Hill Top Lair. V.2

WIZEB wrote:
I'm just so excited about the King and Cronus having such friends in high places.
I can't be the only one on here envious of the pair of them, can I?


I once said "Hello Gordon", to Gordon Strachan when Manchester United played Hull City sometime in the eighties and I was playing in the Boy's Brigade Band. He replied; "Hello".

Does that count?
Back in the day, Pamela Softcock was amazing, but she a'int no Goose.
Tundra Style.
Living The Lichen.
Re: It's Donald Trump Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:42 am  

User avatarDally wrote:
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14802
Sandro II Terrorista wrote:
I once said "Hello Gordon", to Gordon Strachan when Manchester United played Hull City sometime in the eighties and I was playing in the Boy's Brigade Band. He replied; "Hello".

Does that count?


I once went for a pee and was at a urinal between the late Sir Harry Secombe and the Archbishop of Canterbury. Does that count!?
Re: It's Donald Trump Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 am  
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Still laughing about Lebron James' friend is training in a single engine crop sprayer. IF his friend exists then it's not an airline I'd use. A guy who worked as a barman where I stayed for quite a while was saving £30k to start his simulator and classroom based course, unless his "friend" is doing his personal/private licence, not commercial.
Re: It's Donald Trump Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:45 am  

User avatarDally wrote:
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 14802
Sandro II Terrorista wrote:
I once said "Hello Gordon", to Gordon Strachan when Manchester United played Hull City sometime in the eighties and I was playing in the Boy's Brigade Band. He replied; "Hello".

Does that count?


I once went for a pee and was at a urinal between the late Sir Harry Secombe and the Archbishop of Canterbury. Does that count!?
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,054,09074578,1494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts