Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Martin isn't to well



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:48 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Here (But Only for the Beer)
ryano wrote:Image


Disengenuous uniform. The British Army were hardly likely to open fire on a team of contract cleaners. Misleading haircuts too.

NORAID drying up led to Martin's false epiphany. Long may he rot.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:52 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
No outpouring of grief, applogies for the millions we killed over the years, remember the crusades, amassing a crowd in India and slaughtering them all, indifferent shooting at cars at checkpoints and squaddies still, to this day, celebrating a kill,mistreating prisoners, urinating on the dead... the list goes on. He is an evil nice bloke, no doubt, but many have done worse.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:08 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 9716
Location: Cougarville
PCollinson1990 wrote:No outpouring of grief, applogies for the millions we killed over the years, remember the crusades, amassing a crowd in India and slaughtering them all, indifferent shooting at cars at checkpoints and squaddies still, to this day, celebrating a kill,mistreating prisoners, urinating on the dead... the list goes on. He is an evil nice bloke, no doubt, but many have done worse.

Sound like a lot of " military" personnel globally to me. The British armed forces don't have clean hands.






regards
and ENJOY your sport

Leaguefan

"The Public wants what the Public gets" - Paul Weller

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Leaguefan wrote:Sound like a lot of " military" personnel globally to me. The British armed forces don't have clean hands.

Indeed, but that is, unfortunately, what the military are there to do. But it doesnt make any side right or wrong, most are following orders and, often, against better judgement. I couldn't be in the military, so I respect anyone who is. McG isnt well, but he has worked to change the relationship between the UK and Northern Ireland.. why is it Wales got a better deal...because they had coal and slate?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:20 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17002
Location: On the road
For McGuiness read Mandella, read Castro all the same - armed struggle to get a seat at the table and then change things their way






Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:49 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:13 am
Posts: 926
Its all over. Interesting that the press are focusing on his later life rather than the former.






Wire Quin at work

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:21 am 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 6929
Location: comfortably numb
Sal Paradise wrote:For McGuiness read Mandella, read Castro all the same - armed struggle to get a seat at the table and then change things their way

:lol: I think you mean turn to politics because the armed struggle failed completely.

Nothing he did in his later years could ever forgive what went before. Evil, disgusting man. Some of the acts he participated in and sanctioned beggar belief. Anyone else would have been banged up for life or bumped off. Good riddance. Hopefully his Satan is having some fun with his nether regions right now.

:ROCKS: "Ding dong the murderer is dead" :DANCE: :CHEERS:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:32 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 3666
Location: In the seaside town ...that they forgot to bomb
Nice eulogy from Tebbit.

Former Tory cabinet minister Norman Tebbit said he hopes Martin McGuinness is “parked in a particularly hot and unpleasant corner of hell for the rest of eternity”.
The peer, whose wife Margaret was paralysed when the IRA bombed a Brighton hotel during the Conservative Party conference, said the world is a “sweeter and cleaner” place now the former deputy first minister is dead.



Wherever McGuinness is, I hope Tebbit joins him for eternity & soon.






The E.R.G. - The real enemies of the people.

#stoptherightwingcoup.

Time to die in the ditch bully boy, but take the "Puppet Master" Cummings with you.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:32 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Posts: 11775
Location: Durham
Cronus wrote::lol: I think you mean turn to politics because the armed struggle failed completely.

Nothing he did in his later years could ever forgive what went before. Evil, disgusting man. Some of the acts he participated in and sanctioned beggar belief. Anyone else would have been banged up for life or bumped off. Good riddance. Hopefully his Satan is having some fun with his nether regions right now.

:ROCKS: "Ding dong the murderer is dead" :DANCE: :CHEERS:


Is this the same Cronus who castigated posters on here for celebrating Thatchers death ?

As I wrote on the Guardian comments


He was a better man than me and also a lot of contributors on here. He was certainly a lot more forgiving.

He told John Humphreys of the BBC apparently that it was wrong to celebrate anyone's death ( this was in response to people celebrating Thatchers death). I openly admit I celebrated her death.

So now I can reflect on his humanity and ability to forgive. Maybe I can learn a lot from his life and death about how to be a better person.
RIP Martin McGuinness.






Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Martin isn't to well
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:36 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm
Posts: 6929
Location: comfortably numb
Oh look here's the resident IRA apologist. :roll:

Durham Giant wrote:Is this the same Cronus who castigated posters on here for celebrating Thatchers death ?

:lol: My actual words: "mildly amused". Get your facts right lad.

Quote:As I wrote on the Guardian comments
He was a better man than me and also a lot of contributors on here. He was certainly a lot more forgiving.

You persist with that dying failure of a "newspaper"? Awful publication and even worse online. Surpassed only by the hilarious Indy.

A mass murderer, guilty (directly and indirectly) of the murder of hundreds of civilians, soldiers and police officers, of detonating bombs in towns and villages across Norn Iron and mainland UK, and of mass organised criminal activity. Of the kidnap, torture and murder of god knows how many. Oh yes, a better man surely. A paragon of virtue. A shining light no less. :lol:

Quote:He told John Humphreys of the BBC apparently that it was wrong to celebrate anyone's death ( this was in response to people celebrating Thatchers death). I openly admit I celebrated her death.

That you did, you kept that thread going single-handedly. And posted the longest and most boring poem I've ever not bothered to finish.

Quote:So now I can reflect on his humanity and ability to forgive. Maybe I can learn a lot from his life and death about how to be a better person.
RIP Martin McGuinness.

Oh cry me a river. :SLEEPY:

I acknowledge his work later in his life when he realised violence had failed and managed to convince the IRA likewise. But that can NEVER forgive or absolve him of the acts he committed and advocated.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next





It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:29 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AXE2GRIND and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:29 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,979,4321,17477,8944,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





11

.