Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin London attack



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:41 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 9716
Location: Cougarville
PCollinson1990 wrote:............I'll stand up for our values and country


Ooooh goody and what are they?






regards
and ENJOY your sport

Leaguefan

"The Public wants what the Public gets" - Paul Weller

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Leaguefan wrote:Ooooh goody and what are they?

Democracy, Equality, Free Speech, but I guess you don't hold those values?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15259
Location: Ossett
PCollinson1990 wrote:Democracy, Equality, Free Speech, but I guess you don't hold those values?


And what are you doing to stand up for those values, whilst us lefties do our best to erode them...?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:54 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:52 pm
Posts: 17898
Location: Packed like sardines, in a tin
wrencat1873 wrote:It mowed people down on Westminster Bridge.
If Parliament was his target, why would you do that ?

Btw, I am in no way condoning the "terrorist" that carried out the attack, just questioning that this was a direct attack on Parliament.

Breivik set off a bomb in Oslo to distract the coppers etc before heading to Utoya. Good distraction technique, same as Elms causing mayhem nearby to get people heading there - you'll have seen the video of the armed coppers running back to the Parliament gates from the car crash site round the corner...






2005 Challenge Cup

To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:23 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12489
Chris28 wrote:Breivik set off a bomb in Oslo to distract the coppers etc before heading to Utoya. Good distraction technique, same as Elms causing mayhem nearby to get people heading there - you'll have seen the video of the armed coppers running back to the Parliament gates from the car crash site round the corner...


You may be right but, to mow people down on the road leading to your "target" is somewhat drawing attention to yourself, isn't it.
A distraction would have been to target somewhere completely different and then while there was a commotion in that place, go off and do what you intended in the first place ie, not draw attention to yourself, until you had done what you wanted.

As Mr Ardvark said, personally, i'm incapable of thinking it through so, my opinion is utterly invalid.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:10 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 9716
Location: Cougarville
PCollinson1990 wrote:Democracy, Equality, Free Speech, but I guess you don't hold those values?


When are they going to become part of "our values"?

We have an unelected head of state, a system where a minority can create a government.

Equality? in what, education, wages, because of colour, sex or releigion?

Free speech? Why do slander and libel laws exist added to that the wail and depress;-)

I fight in my own way to make sure they may come about, but they don't exist at the moment the way people believe they do because they are told it so.






regards
and ENJOY your sport

Leaguefan

"The Public wants what the Public gets" - Paul Weller

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:09 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:38 pm
Posts: 6268
Location: Looking for a coach that can coach
Quote:We have an unelected head of state, a system where a minority can create a government.


Your seeming to suggest that we are like the yanks in that we vote for an individual. The Cons have the majority and form the Government. We didn't vote Cameron in nor May.

A system where the SNP get stacks less votes than UKIP but have many seats and are now trying to split the union.

When you say minority what is it you actually mean?






Mac out!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:12 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Leaguefan wrote:When are they going to become part of "our values"?

We have an unelected head of state, a system where a minority can create a government.

Equality? in what, education, wages, because of colour, sex or releigion?

Free speech? Why do slander and libel laws exist added to that the wail and depress;-)

I fight in my own way to make sure they may come about, but they don't exist at the moment the way people believe they do because they are told it so.

I've got some spare tinfoil if you need a new hat...I believe what I KNOW

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:59 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1946
Could anyone tell me how many innocent people have been murdered in the Middle East the past fortnight by the uk? I've heard between 50 and 400? What about Yemen? Another couple of thousand? Before the EDF and daily mail supporters on here pipe up, i.e. Dally.Who do you think supplies the Saudis with their bombs and bullets? How does Therasa May keep a straight face in parliament when she denounces terroism and then goes and kills a load of innocent Iraqis?

Regards

King james






Superleague Titles
Warrington Wolfs - 0
Wakefield Trinity - 0
Leigh Centurions - 0

Budgiezilla wrote:Surely it can only be a player from Catalans. Probably the best RL side I have ever witnessed in this season's comp.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: London attack
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
Lebron James wrote:Could anyone tell me how many innocent people have been murdered in the Middle East the past fortnight by the uk? I've heard between 50 and 400? What about Yemen? Another couple of thousand? Before the EDF and daily mail supporters on here pipe up, i.e. Dally.Who do you think supplies the Saudis with their bombs and bullets? How does Therasa May keep a straight face in parliament when she denounces terroism and then goes and kills a load of innocent Iraqis?

Regards

King james

We've been murdering innocents for centuries, claiming foreign lands, usually in the name of "Christianity", we sell arms to anyone who'll buy them, it's time we just went the Swiss way, look after ourselves and let everyone else fight between themselves

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next





It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dally, wigginswarrior, wrencat1873 and 77 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:47 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,979,5672,00177,8944,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 30th Jan 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 31st Jan 19:30
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
SALFORD
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 1st Feb 19:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
YORK
Sun 2nd Feb 14:30
SL
TORONTO
v
CASTLEFORD
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
SHEFFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





11

.