22 years316th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:15 am  
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
How ironic and funny is it that<removed, not acceptable language>, Tommeh Robinson tried to become, what he hates most, an asylum seeker rofl

Youtube "muslamic ray guns" and you will see the people that My Mate Ronnie hangs around with and gets his knowledge from.

Mocking Disabled and Down Syndrome people on the internet ..... Pretty sure thats against the A.U.P

https://www.theguardian.com/society/joe ... ng-twitter

The comedian is back on Twitter but some of his language is not welcome
He is using the word <removed, not acceptable language>.
Anyone who is disabled or who loves someone with a disability knows what that word means because they will have heard it used about them abusively at some stage. Along with "retard" and "spaz", it's a prominent verbal feature of the bullies' toolkit.
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
How ironic and funny is it that<removed, not acceptable language>, Tommeh Robinson tried to become, what he hates most, an asylum seeker rofl

Youtube "muslamic ray guns" and you will see the people that My Mate Ronnie hangs around with and gets his knowledge from.

Mocking Disabled and Down Syndrome people on the internet ..... Pretty sure thats against the A.U.P

https://www.theguardian.com/society/joe ... ng-twitter

The comedian is back on Twitter but some of his language is not welcome
He is using the word <removed, not acceptable language>.
Anyone who is disabled or who loves someone with a disability knows what that word means because they will have heard it used about them abusively at some stage. Along with "retard" and "spaz", it's a prominent verbal feature of the bullies' toolkit.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17880
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years48th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Apr 24 18:2314th Apr 24 09:14LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:43 am  
My Mate Ronnie wrote:
At least you agree we have a problem . Serious question then , what in your opinion What is the answer ?

Railing against Islam and immigration wont solve a thing, we should be looking far closer to home.
These things go right to the top, where people in power believe they can do whatever they want, without reproach.

I believe that you are aiming at the wrong target and I also believe thet this kind of thing will never be totally eradicated, although reducing poverty, making it way more difficult for desperate people being willing to sacrifice themselves for a pittance or being so vulnerable that they cant fight back, would be a start
My Mate Ronnie 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years316th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:17 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Railing against Islam and immigration wont solve a thing, we should be looking far closer to home.
These things go right to the top, where people in power believe they can do whatever they want, without reproach.

I believe that you are aiming at the wrong target and I also believe thet this kind of thing will never be totally eradicated, although reducing poverty, making it way more difficult for desperate people being willing to sacrifice themselves for a pittance or being so vulnerable that they cant fight back, would be a start

The Ideology of Islam is a huge concern , and I have already proved that sharia Law is evident in the Uk and Australia , New Zealand .
You are right in what you say though , We boycott Parliament . Its the people at the top that are responsible for the state our country is in . Corrupt Politicians , a Corrupt police Force and judiciary system . Its rotten to the core .

I told a poster on here to go on a well known video hosting site and search for DIONNE MILLER EX POLICE OFFICER SPEECH .
I was present when Dionne gave that speech .
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2921
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 12 20177 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Sep 19 21:4014th Sep 19 21:21LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:17 pm  
My Mate Ronnie wrote:
The Ideology of Islam is a huge concern , and I have already proved that sharia Law is evident in the Uk and Australia , New Zealand .
You are right in what you say though , We boycott Parliament . Its the people at the top that are responsible for the state our country is in . Corrupt Politicians , a Corrupt police Force and judiciary system . Its rotten to the core .

I told a poster on here to go on a well known video hosting site and search for DIONNE MILLER EX POLICE OFFICER SPEECH .
I was present when Dionne gave that speech .

You've been conned mate. The Major issues in the UK have little to do with Muslim doctrines....nor Syrian refugees, not Polish Electricians either. The Major issues in the UK stem from the banks being greedy, going tits up, being bailed out by their school mates in government and working class people footing the bill.....resulting in austerity.
The Biggest con was getting people like you to believe that it was Ivan, the Polish Sparky and Achmed, the Muslim corner shop owner who are to blame, too the extent that your about to have another "old schoolmate" become prime minister, even after he lied about £350,000,000 going to the NHS once Brexit was delivered.....he then blocked the delivery of Brexit to further his own claims to the throne and you lot are cheerleading him.....aren't you a smart chap :SUBMISSION:

BTW......wedon't have any issues in NZ with Muslims, not Jews, Hindu's, Sikh's, Catholics, Protestants or any other religion, race creed or culture.....that's why we have a PM who is respected around the world, whilst you lot are a laughing stock.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17880
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years48th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:35 am  
Call Me God wrote:
You've been conned mate. The Major issues in the UK have little to do with Muslim doctrines....nor Syrian refugees, not Polish Electricians either. The Major issues in the UK stem from the banks being greedy, going tits up, being bailed out by their school mates in government and working class people footing the bill.....resulting in austerity.
The Biggest con was getting people like you to believe that it was Ivan, the Polish Sparky and Achmed, the Muslim corner shop owner who are to blame, too the extent that your about to have another "old schoolmate" become prime minister, even after he lied about £350,000,000 going to the NHS once Brexit was delivered.....he then blocked the delivery of Brexit to further his own claims to the throne and you lot are cheerleading him.....aren't you a smart chap :SUBMISSION:

BTW......wedon't have any issues in NZ with Muslims, not Jews, Hindu's, Sikh's, Catholics, Protestants or any other religion, race creed or culture.....that's why we have a PM who is respected around the world, whilst you lot are a laughing stock.

Very well put :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
RankPostsTeam
International Star4641
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years197th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Apr 24 18:4914th Mar 24 11:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 am  
My Mate Ronnie wrote:

Disgraceful, huh?

This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
Moderator31574
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 200122 years76th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 24 17:3616th Apr 24 17:35LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 am  
Call Me God wrote:

:CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
RankPostsTeam
Moderator31574
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 22 200122 years76th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 24 17:3616th Apr 24 17:35LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 am  
King Street Cat wrote:
Disgraceful, huh?

Very good point.
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17880
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years48th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:30 am  
Well, today is the day when Boris will be given the keys to no 10, which isn't great for any of us.
However, with how the numbers are stacking up, in terms of his Parliamentary majority, he is likely to be there for way less time than Mrs May and if he cant secure Brexit by 31st October, surely he would have to resign ?

Happy Halloween Boris.
RankPostsTeam
International Star4641
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years197th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Apr 24 18:4914th Mar 24 11:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister : Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 am  
There's a huge bucket of poo ready to fall on the next PM's head, and considering the majority of the turds in it belong to BoJo, there's poetic justice in him becoming PM.
PreviousNext