u RLFANS.COM - Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister

Off-topic discussion.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:40 am
Posted by wrencat1873 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:40 am
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1259
Rep Position: 2nd / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 13779
tigertot wrote:
Labour
======
NHS
Implementation of Beveridge report
Human Rights Act
Scottish and Welsh devolution.
Minimum wage.
Racial Discrimination Act.
Legalisation of abortion.
Open University.
Health & Safety at Work Act.
Civil Partnership Act.
Reform of House of Lords.
London Mayor.

Conservatives
=============
Austerity
Cones Hotline.


You dont half spoil things by coming on here with such facts.
I was all for jumping on the Boris Bus :oops:

I wonder if Boris actually believes the crap that he spouted on the steps to number 10 or, does he have some Trumpesque issues and who has costed his numerous spending pledges.
It's really interesting that your friend says that Labour will overspend, when his new hero is sounding like Viv Nicholson and if we end up with no deal, there isn't a hope in hell of any extra cash and we're probably going to be in for some more Tory Austerity.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am
Posted by tigertot on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 598
Rep Position: 26th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
wrencat1873 wrote:
Y
I wonder if Boris actually believes the crap that he spouted on the steps to number 10 or, does he have some Trumpesque issues and who has costed his numerous spending pledges.
It's really interesting that your friend says that Labour will overspend, when his new hero is sounding like Viv Nicholson and if we end up with no deal, there isn't a hope in hell of any extra cash and we're probably going to be in for some more Tory Austerity.

He has got away with lies, cheating & untruths all his spoilt life, so not a chance will he have bothered to do his sums. Johnson broke rules on financial interests three times in less than a year. He blew millions on his Garden Bridge vanity project. He wasted £300,000 on illegal water cannon. His routemaster buses became saunas on wheels. At £325,000 a pop, they cost almost double a conventional double-decker & were scrapped. He called his £250k-a-year pocket money chicken feed.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:11 am
Posted by IR80 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:11 am
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 219
Rep Position: 129th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1747
tigertot wrote:
He has got away with lies, cheating & untruths all his spoilt life, so not a chance will he have bothered to do his sums. Johnson broke rules on financial interests three times in less than a year. He blew millions on his Garden Bridge vanity project. He wasted £300,000 on illegal water cannon. His routemaster buses became saunas on wheels. At £325,000 a pop, they cost almost double a conventional double-decker & were scrapped. He called his £250k-a-year pocket money chicken feed.

Brown sold our gold at a record low in the market.
Blair took is into an illegal war.
Just because you are envious of Boris' family, upbringing, education, ability and opportunity.

He is Prime Minister, deal with it. What have you achieved in your life?
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am
Posted by tigertot on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 598
Rep Position: 26th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
Just because you are envious of Boris' family, upbringing, education, ability and opportunity.

He is Prime Minister, deal with it. What have you achieved in your life?

I am not in the slightest envious of monied opportunity. If Johnson is what that produces it ought to be illegal. I am very pleased & proud with what I have produced & achieved, which has all been through hard work, honesty & collaboration.
There's only one person on here who is envious of his lords & masters, & does there fagging.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 am
Posted by IR80 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 am
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 219
Rep Position: 129th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1747
tigertot wrote:
I am not in the slightest envious of monied opportunity. If Johnson is what that produces it ought to be illegal. I am very pleased & proud with what I have produced & achieved, which has all been through hard work, honesty & collaboration.
There's only one person on here who is envious of his lords & masters, & does there fagging.

You are funny, you should do a stage tour, there must be at least 14 working mens clubs with outdated views like your good self.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 am
Posted by tigertot on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:39 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 598
Rep Position: 26th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
outdated views like your good self.

Image
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:43 am
Posted by tigertot on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:43 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 598
Rep Position: 26th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:
outdated views like your good self.

Image
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:46 am
Posted by bren2k on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:46 am
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 654
Rep Position: 20th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15521
Location: Ossett
IR80 wrote:
You mean like the Blair Brown succession?


Indeed. Here's your man Boris Johnson on Gordon Brown's succession:

“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.”

<snip>

“They voted for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair to serve as their leader. They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM… They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup… with North Korean servility, the Labour Party has handed power over to the brooding Scottish power-maniac.”

<snip>

“The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister…”

<snip>

“Gordon Brown could appease public indignation over that, and secure the democratic mandate he needs, by asking the public to vote at once on him, on the new EU treaty, and on the implications of the devolutionary settlement. Let’s have an election without delay.”

It's a delicious irony of attempts to rehabilitate the odious Boris Johnson, that in a long career as a shock-jock columnist, with a firm belief in his own comedic genius, pretty much all of his rancid opinions went to press, so he can never escape from them.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 am
Posted by IR80 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 am
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 219
Rep Position: 129th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1747
bren2k wrote:
Indeed. Here's your man Boris Johnson on Gordon Brown's succession:

“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.”

<snip>

“They voted for Anthony Charles Lynton Blair to serve as their leader. They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM… They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup… with North Korean servility, the Labour Party has handed power over to the brooding Scottish power-maniac.”

<snip>

“The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister…”

<snip>

“Gordon Brown could appease public indignation over that, and secure the democratic mandate he needs, by asking the public to vote at once on him, on the new EU treaty, and on the implications of the devolutionary settlement. Let’s have an election without delay.”

It's a delicious irony of attempts to rehabilitate the odious Boris Johnson, that in a long career as a shock-jock columnist, with a firm belief in his own comedic genius, pretty much all of his rancid opinions went to press, so he can never escape from them.

So Labour and the Conservatives are double dealimg, self serving.

Put me down for a table in the "not surprised" section.
Re: Next Tory Leader / Prime Minister
Post Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:20 am
Posted by tigertot on Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:20 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 598
Rep Position: 26th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
Garbutt - copy & pasting Sun & Mail headlines slagging off Labour, only to be embarrassed with multiple evidence of your hypocrisy; then claiming they are all the same just makes you look even dafter.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ornery Optimist and 78 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,040,11692178,0824,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
L
I
V
E
 
TODAY : 08:30
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
8-2
MANLY
Latest
LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
TODAY 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CRONULLA
TOMORROW 07:05
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE
TOMORROW 09:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS TIGERS
Mon 8th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
ST.GEORGE
Thu 11th Jun 10:50
NRL
MANLY
v
BRISBANE
Fri 12th Jun 09:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
NQL COWBOYS
Fri 12th Jun 10:55
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
v
PENRITH
Sat 13th Jun 06:00
NRL
SOUTHS
v
GOLD COAST
Sat 13th Jun 08:30
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
MELBOURNE STORM
Sat 13th Jun 10:35
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
v
CANBERRA
Sun 14th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Sun 14th Jun 09:30
NRL
ST.GEORGE
v
CRONULLA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






11