u RLFANS.COM - General Election campaign

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin General Election campaign



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 51  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:56 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1687
tigertot wrote:HOw do they 'meddle' now, and how would they meddle more? That is just typical Mail/Sun/Express language.

You keep trotting out the Mail, Express, Sun garbage, I read none of them. Out of interest, which sector do you work in, how much unnecessary beaurocracy do you come across?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17627
Location: On the road
tigertot wrote:I would suggest those honourable Tories (oxymoron alert) are doing exactly that. The reason that we are in this pickle is one side sees the obvious economic & social advantages of EU membership, the other side are a bunch of racists & xenophobes who still think the UK is a superior nation.


One side is trying to deliver the mandate they asked the country to give them. The other has a very fluid policy depending on which day it is.

They all seem very certain that another referendum will deliver a remain vote - what happens if it delivers another leave vote?






Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:24 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:You keep trotting out the Mail, Express, Sun garbage, I read none of them. Out of interest, which sector do you work in, how much unnecessary beaurocracy do you come across?

Answer my questions & I will answer yours. How do they 'meddle' now, and how would they meddle more?






The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:28 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
Sal Paradise wrote:They all seem very certain that another referendum will deliver a remain vote - what happens if it delivers another leave vote?

Without doubt we would have to leave. Assuming the options were clear. I have not come across anyone saying different.






The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:50 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1687
tigertot wrote:Answer my questions & I will answer yours. How do they 'meddle' now, and how would they meddle more?

You have no experience of dealing with EU bearocracy, that is clear. You are all for attempting to belittle peopls and attempt, in vain, to "call them out", the truth is you are a died in the wool socialist, you don't believe in democracy.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:13 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote:You have no experience of dealing with EU bearocracy, that is clear. You are all for attempting to belittle peopls and attempt, in vain, to "call them out", the truth is you are a died in the wool socialist, you don't believe in democracy.

I obtain & spend EU funding. Millions. My brother worked for the EU for many years; he still does occasionally. His wife still does. My nephew is working on Brexit very close to the heart of Government. I have voted Labour once in a GE in the last 30 years. That was tactical to kick out the Tory scummer. It worked.

So tell me, How do they 'meddle' now, and how would they meddle more?






The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:17 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1687
:wink:
tigertot wrote:I obtain & spend EU funding. Millions. My brother worked for the EU for many years; he still does occasionally. His wife still does. My nephew is working on Brexit very close to the heart of Government. I have voted Labour once in a GE in the last 30 years. That was tactical to kick out the Tory scummer. It worked.

So tell me, How do they 'meddle' now, and how would they meddle more?

Strange how i don't believe a single word of that. I'll leave you to your fantasy world Mr Mitty.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:03 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
IR80 wrote::wink: Strange how i don't believe a single word of that. I'll leave you to your fantasy world Mr Mitty.

I appreciate you believe that only people who went to Eton & Oxbridge deserve to get on in life, & your lot is to live in a hovel on Preston Road surviving off fish scraps from Hull docks; but you really can aspire to more.






The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:06 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1687
tigertot wrote:I appreciate you believe that only people who went to Eton & Oxbridge deserve to get on in life, & your lot is to live in a hovel on Preston Road surviving off fish scraps from Hull docks; but you really can aspire to more.

Oh dear, the sad bitter side of you is seeping out, bless.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: General Election campaign
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:52 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Posts: 4274
Location: newton-le-willows
It seems to me that the Boris method of leading with "no deal to get a good deal" is the only sensible way forward against the intransigent burghers of Brussels. It is just a pity that ever since the 2016 referendum certain powers have been at work to scupper the result. Certain MPs & members of elite society have completely side lined the popular vote to look towards the EU
as being in their own best interest in terms of better pay for their personal coffers & possible future jobs to be had within the EU conglomerate.
As for Corbyn ,he has more faces than the town hall clock.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 51  Next





It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 5:23 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 88 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 5:23 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,038,08571378,0754,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Thu 28th May 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
PARRAMATTA EELS
Fri 29th May 09:00
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
GOLD COAST
Fri 29th May 10:55
NRL
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
v
SOUTHS
Sat 30th May 06:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
ST.GEORGE
Sat 30th May 08:30
NRL
CRONULLA
v
WESTS TIGERS
Sat 30th May 10:35
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
CANBERRA
Sun 31st May 07:05
NRL
PENRITH
v
NEWCASTLE
Sun 31st May 09:30
NRL
MANLY
v
CANTERBURY
Thu 4th Jun 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Fri 5th Jun 09:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
NZ WARRIORS
Fri 5th Jun 10:55
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
SOUTHS
Sat 6th Jun 08:30
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
v
MANLY
Sat 6th Jun 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CRONULLA
Sun 7th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE
Sun 7th Jun 09:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS TIGERS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






11

.