WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The Queen's Speech

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin The Queen's Speech

Off-topic discussion.
The Queen's Speech
Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:32 pm
Posted by wrencat1873 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:32 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2098
Rep Position: 2nd / 78,111

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 13929
At i's best, this is just a load of unnecessary pomp and ceremony to pretend that The Queen is in charge but, the sham of a Queens Speech today is just an utter waste of tax payers money and everyone's time and effort.
With an impotent government "in charge" at Westminster, just what was the bloody point ?

Political stunt ?? and will it be voted down by the opposition ?
Re: The Queen's Speech
Post Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:11 pm
Posted by Sal Paradise on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:11 pm
Sal Paradise User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 588
Rep Position: 64th / 78,111

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 17676
Location: On the road
wrencat1873 wrote:
At i's best, this is just a load of unnecessary pomp and ceremony to pretend that The Queen is in charge but, the sham of a Queens Speech today is just an utter waste of tax payers money and everyone's time and effort.
With an impotent government "in charge" at Westminster, just what was the bloody point ?

Political stunt ?? and will it be voted down by the opposition ?


PP Broadcast on behalf of the next government :D
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.
Re: The Queen's Speech
Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:45 am
Posted by WIZEB on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:45 am
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 623
Rep Position: 61st / 78,111

Quiz Score: 392

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 11254
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
She should let her third child make the speech next time round then everybody would believe every single word of it. :lol:
Re: The Queen's Speech
Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:00 am
Posted by WIZEB on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:00 am
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 623
Rep Position: 61st / 78,111

Quiz Score: 392

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 11254
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
WIZEB wrote:
She should let her third child make the speech next time round then everybody would believe every single word of it. :lol:

They could save on money by filming it at a Pizza Express in Woking and save on the heating as he doesn't have any perspiration problems since the Argies took a pop-shot at him while he heroically defended Las Malvinas.

*Now it's got me thinking. :THINK:
Did them helicopters have double seated cockpits?
He probably had Cronus sat alongside him letting go with a volley on the trigger.
Re: The Queen's Speech
Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Posted by AXE2GRIND on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:39 pm
AXE2GRIND User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 216
Rep Position: 199th / 78,111

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:08 pm
Posts: 423
WIZEB wrote:
They could save on money by filming it at a Pizza Express in Woking and save on the heating as he doesn't have any perspiration problems since the Argies took a pop-shot at him while he heroically defended Las Malvinas.

*Now it's got me thinking. :THINK:
Did them helicopters have double seated cockpits?
He probably had Cronus sat alongside him letting go with a volley on the trigger.


Best one I've seen so far
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,047,10893978,1114,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TOMORROW 10:50
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Fri 10th Jul 09:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
NZ WARRIORS
Fri 10th Jul 10:55
NRL
SOUTHS
v
WESTS TIGERS
Sat 11th Jul 06:00
NRL
CRONULLA
v
PENRITH
Sat 11th Jul 08:30
NRL
BRISBANE
v
CANTERBURY
Sat 11th Jul 10:35
NRL
CANBERRA
v
MELBOURNE STORM
Sun 12th Jul 07:05
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
PARRAMATTA EELS
Sun 12th Jul 09:30
NRL
ST.GEORGE
v
MANLY
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)