WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - World-beating test and trace system

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin World-beating test and trace system

Off-topic discussion.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 am  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 14679
IR80 wrote:
The core problem with it is people not leaving their details, a bit like the number of people not wearing masks.


The core problem is that we do not have a "World Beating" test and trace system.
Primarily because those in government didn't understand modern technology, rendering the mobile app useless.
Like playing a Betamax video on VHS

I take your point that people need to "comply" in order to make any system work effectively but, if you know that and I know that, just why didn't our Prime Minister realise that we were MILES AWAY from a world beating system.

I'm all for a bit of enthusiasm but, Boris is more used to bullsh***, which helps no one.

He would have been better placed in leaving "world beating" out of the conversation.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:16 am  
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 4802
IR80 wrote:
Scimnel knows no better, he hates everyone and everything that is's a rampant poorly educated socialist.

He's anti tory because he didn't qualify for the sale of his council house under Thatcher's rule.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:49 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
It must be working better than any of us knew because they can now stand down 6000 tracers despite the success rate falling. I wonder if this could be another government u turn, no it isn’t because according to Dido it was always their intention to use local tracing system it’s just nobody knew. They had apparently listened to what others had suggested months ago but due to Johnson not wanting to be considered not his own man he persevered with the current failing system.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:38 pm  
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 4315
Location: WF4
I'd love to track and trace the money which has been dished out during this pandemic. Millions of pounds to government chums for 'techy stuff' which will never work in the situation it's intended to, and will never be questioned why.
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."
Re: World-beating test and trace system Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:01 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
King Street Cat wrote:
I'd love to track and trace the money which has been dished out during this pandemic. Millions of pounds to government chums for 'techy stuff' which will never work in the situation it's intended to, and will never be questioned why.

I can't wait for Jaws 5, you might stop trotting out the same old same old.

The ELECTED Government (not the minnow socialists in the sewer of hate and despair) rere doing their best.

Stammer promised a change in politics, all he has done is given more reasons to never vote for the lunatic left.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:06 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
That’s strange because he is more popular and trusted than Johnson.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:54 pm  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 10112
IR80 wrote:
I can't wait for Jaws 5, you might stop trotting out the same old same old.

The ELECTED Government (not the minnow socialists in the sewer of hate and despair) rere doing their best.

Stammer promised a change in politics, all he has done is given more reasons to never vote for the lunatic left.


For Dominic Cummings, yes. For the country, no.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: World-beating test and trace system Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:59 pm  
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 4315
Location: WF4
IR80 wrote:
I can't wait for Jaws 5, you might stop trotting out the same old same old.

The ELECTED Government (not the minnow socialists in the sewer of hate and despair) rere doing their best.

Stammer promised a change in politics, all he has done is given more reasons to never vote for the lunatic left.


With that reply, I take it you're happy with the millions being dished out to the Tory chumocracy? Dido Harding and mates of Cummings. Millions which could be spent on the schools you're so keen to get the kids back to. If only I believed you were so concerned about kids getting an education. You're just like the rest of the right wing headbangers. You just want kids in school so there is child care for their parents to get back to work and keep the wheels of the economy turning to the levels of pre 2020.

This current government and its cheer leaders are abosulutely terrified that the UK will set sail on a whole new course for the 2020s as they may not fare as well as they did pre 2020. They had it good back then, and they want to keep it that way. They are desperate for things to return to the good old days of 2019. And you say it's the left who live in the past.
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."
Re: World-beating test and trace system Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:45 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
King Street Cat wrote:
With that reply, I take it you're happy with the millions being dished out to the Tory chumocracy? Dido Harding and mates of Cummings. Millions which could be spent on the schools you're so keen to get the kids back to. If only I believed you were so concerned about kids getting an education. You're just like the rest of the right wing headbangers. You just want kids in school so there is child care for their parents to get back to work and keep the wheels of the economy turning to the levels of pre 2020.

This current government and its cheer leaders are abosulutely terrified that the UK will set sail on a whole new course for the 2020s as they may not fare as well as they did pre 2020. They had it good back then, and they want to keep it that way. They are desperate for things to return to the good old days of 2019. And you say it's the left who live in the past.

if you dont understand the importance of the economy then we should remove your right to vote, lefties just think we can borrow and spend. Lab-bore have never done anything positive for the country, even the NHS is a f'd up beurocracy because of them. Look at all the cities in decline, Labour councils and idiot electorate.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:40 am  
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 4315
Location: WF4
IR80 wrote:
if you dont understand the importance of the economy then we should remove your right to vote, lefties just think we can borrow and spend. Lab-bore have never done anything positive for the country, even the NHS is a f'd up beurocracy because of them. Look at all the cities in decline, Labour councils and idiot electorate.


Cities are in decline because the 'cathedrals of retail' model they are built on is a relic of the 20th century. Why would people travel, pay for parking, spend hours traipsing round generic shops for far eastern made tat when they can just browse the Internet in the comfort of their own home and have a multitude of products delivered the next day? Cities are due a massive reinvention, and I'm afraid retail should be near the bottom of the list of priorities.
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wrencat1873 and 53 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,6961,14978,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X