WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - World-beating test and trace system

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin World-beating test and trace system

Off-topic discussion.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:08 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
You are correct, I am definitely not a second hand car dealer and have never been to Brentford. I did go to Fulham when we played them in the cup thanks to an excellent Smith try.
If you knew me you would know I am not a person who would dress up other than a dinner suit when required.


Champagne socialist? :lol:
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:50 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
No I am from a working class family and proud of it. I am a socialist because I believe in society rather than individuality. I guess when you are a Boris apologist like you life should be dog eat dog with a return to the poor house for those with nothing.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:06 pm  

TURFEDOUT wrote:
TURFEDOUT Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 10:13 am
Posts: 2828
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
No I am from a working class family and proud of it. I am a socialist because I believe in society rather than individuality. I guess when you are a Boris apologist like you life should be dog eat dog with a return to the poor house for those with nothing.


At least they will get a bowl of gruel twice a day,thats better than nothing!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:24 pm  
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 4802
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
You are correct, I am definitely not a second hand car dealer and have never been to Brentford. I did go to Fulham when we played them in the cup thanks to an excellent Smith try.
If you knew me you would know I am not a person who would dress up other than a dinner suit when required.

:shock: If I knew you, I could boil an egg every time I've been behind you on the golf course at Waterton Park, following you and waiting for you to hit the ball, those air shots of yours are quite legendary that's when your not moaning about something :lol:
While on the subject I believe you blamed Michael Carter for reporting you for using a pitching wedge on the green, test and trace has nothing on you pal.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:48 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
What are you on about yes I play golf but not at Waterton Park and I definitely would not use a pitching wedge on a green and have never seen MC on a golf course. I would also point out I am not a slow player nor do I miss the ball.
I regret that you are once again way off the mark regarding who I am.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:18 pm  
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 4802
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
What are you on about yes I play golf but not at Waterton Park and I definitely would not use a pitching wedge on a green and have never seen MC on a golf course. I would also point out I am not a slow player nor do I miss the ball.

Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I will give you one piece of advice which I suggest you heed try to avoid the rough and bunkers tomorrow.

Daddycool wrote:
I'm not playing tomorrow.

Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
Shame because course not too bad despite a limited workforce but the rough and bunkers are a little severe. I am surprised you are not playing especially has you like a round of golf

There you go Jonny doe boy, is your MC a different one to my MC.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:43 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
This is not Waterton but Woodthorpe where the club were holding a golf day this year. I was suggesting that due to the virus he should avoid the rough and bunkers because they had not been prepared as you would expect. If I was you I would put the shovel down and stop digging that hole you are sinking into.
Where does it say I have played at the same time as MC and I don’t know who you are stalking at Waterton it is not me.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:58 pm  
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 4802
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
This is not Waterton but Woodthorpe where the club were holding a golf day this year. I was suggesting that due to the virus he should avoid the rough and bunkers because they had not been prepared as you would expect. If I was you I would put the shovel down and stop digging that hole you are sinking into.
Where does it say I have played at the same time as MC and I don’t know who you are stalking at Waterton it is not me.

It just rolls of your tongue John boy, i think you'll say owt bar your prayers, that's an old saying off Linton road
Re: World-beating test and trace system Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:47 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
IR80 wrote:
face it, you just got 'owned', shame you can't even hit a driver, make sure you charge your buggy.
:lol:


I admit I may not hit every shot perfectly but I know a liar like Johnson unfortunately you don’t and I guess because your defence is usually just a string of well worn insults you are known to the moderators who warn you accordingly.
What do you mean by change your buggy, you clearly don’t know the first thing about golf or me.
Re: World-beating test and trace system Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
Here we go again restricting numbers to a maximum of six. They also suggest if you feel unwell go for a test the problem is that they now admit that the testing system put in place cannot cope but they hope to have resolved the problem in a few weeks. The alternative is to go on a 150 mile round trip which they consider acceptable because apparently Cummins tested it recently when he was having trouble seeing a disaster about to hit the country.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,6991,14978,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X