JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 15 200717 years178th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 15:5025th Feb 24 00:40LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle.

Frederick Douglas

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:33 pm  
atomic wrote:
Have you had symptoms? What makes you different from the people you know to have had it? Are you Asymptomatic?

Do you you know?

No you don’t.. What you know is irrelevant as is with all of us.

What are you talking about?

I have had it, tested positive, had a first vaccine .

Been working with the most vulnerable people for the last year.

But yeah,we're all liars, I haven't seen the people I work for or colleagues die.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach7731
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 30 200420 years84th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 05:4815th Apr 24 11:19LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Signature
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!

"The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth."

Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:46 am  
atomic wrote:
Have you had symptoms? What makes you different from the people you know to have had it? Are you Asymptomatic?

Do you you know?

No you don’t.. What you know is irrelevant as is with all of us.

I have no idea what you mean by this reply
I don't know what your asking

But just for clarity, I know people who have died from this, people of my age (48) and just slightly older with no underlying health issues and who were very healthy until this struck. It has a horrible disease that can affect anyone.
I don't know if I've had it
But I have PAID twice to have tests, the last one about 6 weeks ago for travel purposes.
Rules changed whilst I was abroad, did I complain when I got back, no, I isolated for 10 days.
My sons friend got it recently, guess what, my son who has been in contact with him 8 days ago got no yest and trace after call, but he isolated from the point of finding out about it, rang the test centre who told him Not to go for a test.

My point is/was, there were experts on here that told us to "Just get in with things". "Life has to carry on," "the elderly just want to get on with things and enjoy what time they have left", "send kids, colleges etc back to to school" and yet when the inevitable happened have gone missing after telling everyone like me that out stories were just "Anecdotal", because it didn't fit their argument.
There's another poster on here who says we can't really keep up testing 50,000 a day, with 250,000 test and trace requirements off the back of it.
Boris told is in April/May wed soon be doing 100,000 tests a day, with a world class test and trace straight after it, we know he was lying, so the current numbers are not an excuse.
Its been a poop show from day 1 and handled terribly (of course we were always going to be exposed, but it didn't need to have been this bad). Cue the you know whos coming up with all kinds of rubbish to distract away from this (that bloody Jeremy Corbyn!). Bit like Brexit really.

Anyway Atomic
Just let me know a little bit better what you meant by your reply
I'll do my best to answer if you put a coherent reply together.
RankPostsTeam
International Star5116
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 23 201410 years89th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 06:318th Apr 24 12:50LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:36 am  
I keep reading about the creation of mass testing centres but none in West, South Yorkshire and Humberside which are quite highly populated areas.
ColD 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member6989No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 22 200222 years275th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
18th Apr 24 06:591st Apr 24 19:13LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Onwards and upwards - LTID

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:10 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I keep reading about the creation of mass testing centres but none in West, South Yorkshire and Humberside which are quite highly populated areas.

There’s one at the rugby club at the back of me (Wigan area) - steady stream of elderly going through, from what I can see appears quite well organised - steady stream but no real queues.

Strange if similar haven’t been set up in the areas you mention above
RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player972No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 11 20203 years165th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 09:3418th Apr 24 11:09LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:57 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:

They are creating mass vaccination centres - the North East and Yorkshire are amongst the highest for giving the first vaccination so less of a worry for us.
RankPostsTeam
Fringe Player972No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 11 20203 years165th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 09:3418th Apr 24 11:09LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:07 pm  
Jukesays wrote:
I have no idea what you mean by this reply
I don't know what your asking

But just for clarity, I know people who have died from this, people of my age (48) and just slightly older with no underlying health issues and who were very healthy until this struck. It has a horrible disease that can affect anyone.
I don't know if I've had it
But I have PAID twice to have tests, the last one about 6 weeks ago for travel purposes.
Rules changed whilst I was abroad, did I complain when I got back, no, I isolated for 10 days.
My sons friend got it recently, guess what, my son who has been in contact with him 8 days ago got no yest and trace after call, but he isolated from the point of finding out about it, rang the test centre who told him Not to go for a test.

My point is/was, there were experts on here that told us to "Just get in with things". "Life has to carry on," "the elderly just want to get on with things and enjoy what time they have left", "send kids, colleges etc back to to school" and yet when the inevitable happened have gone missing after telling everyone like me that out stories were just "Anecdotal", because it didn't fit their argument.
There's another poster on here who says we can't really keep up testing 50,000 a day, with 250,000 test and trace requirements off the back of it.
Boris told is in April/May wed soon be doing 100,000 tests a day, with a world class test and trace straight after it, we know he was lying, so the current numbers are not an excuse.
Its been a poop show from day 1 and handled terribly (of course we were always going to be exposed, but it didn't need to have been this bad). Cue the you know whos coming up with all kinds of rubbish to distract away from this (that bloody Jeremy Corbyn!). Bit like Brexit really.

Anyway Atomic
Just let me know a little bit better what you meant by your reply
I'll do my best to answer if you put a coherent reply together.

There will always be people who die unexpectedly of illnesses they shouldn't die of - physiology. The vast majority of those who have died of COVID are 80+ and a % would have died of something.

Perhaps rather than lock everyone down we should have simply shielded these people and everyone else continue as normal?

We are currently testing c2.5m people a week c350k a day. Even Germany who were light years ahead of us admitted their track and trace couldn't cope once the number increased significantly.

I would agree the government's handling of this has been poor but if we had locked down earlier would that have been the correct strategy? PPE when you look into it no hospital actually ran out - so scaremongery.

Is the cure more harmful than the illness?
RankPostsTeam
First Team Player238No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
May 07 20204 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Mar 21 17:432nd Mar 21 19:29LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 pm  
Zoo Zoo Boom wrote:
There will always be people who die unexpectedly of illnesses they shouldn't die of - physiology. The vast majority of those who have died of COVID are 80+ and a % would have died of something.

Perhaps rather than lock everyone down we should have simply shielded these people and everyone else continue as normal?

We are currently testing c2.5m people a week c350k a day. Even Germany who were light years ahead of us admitted their track and trace couldn't cope once the number increased significantly.

I would agree the government's handling of this has been poor but if we had locked down earlier would that have been the correct strategy? PPE when you look into it no hospital actually ran out - so scaremongery.

Is the cure more harmful than the illness?

Demonstrably proven to be so.
Debt that can never be repaid back = less money for health and social care, national infrastructure
Crashed economy with a million extra out of work

Suicides/suicide attempts increase 69% (using London ambulance service numbers) this equates to an additional 36,000 over the country, lost life years from this outweigh over those that have died with a positive test alone. Children killing themselves because they can't cope with the reaction/actions by government, actions by teachers, police and others backing the government strategy! Mental health an all time low across all age groups, this on its own has a bigger impact on physical health and well being according to studies, elderly simply giving up on life because of the actions by government, I've witnessed this first hand :twisted:

Increased deaths from cancer due to removed treatments and non diagnosis, some research suggests up to 60,000 more deaths from first lockdown to 12 months post that, and more deaths because treatment, ops and diagnosis will continue to be removed/reduced for years to come.

Deaths of the vulnerable in care homes being prematurely discharged from hospital, utterly unfit to be discharged, these people did not die FROM covid but with a positive test, dying from their underlying health conditions, they died because there was no health or social care packages in place, a significant portion of them not being able to eat properly/feed themselves (I know this from my own work in social care). This is how you create a spike in deaths along with forced/coerced DNR in tens of thousands of care homes!

Millions of vulnerable people left isolated, fearful such that if they had medical problems there was no-one there for them, heart attack and stroke sufferers simply dying with no help coming or too late because of fear of calling for ambulance, reduced ambulance servies, reduced hospital services and beds (at least 8,000 taken out of hospitals), relatives or friends no longer visiting/looking out for because being told to stay away, all things that increase death and suffering!

Tell people to stay indoors, tell them Vitamin D has no impact on health (Matt Hancock's lies regards this are criminal just on their own), so the vulnerable already deficit of Vit D from the winter of 2019/20 get naff all Vit D throughout the summer, come autumn/winter people immune compromised so more people are going to die.

Remove human rights left right and centre, utilise police to remove innate rights, to bully, attack and assault people for breaking no laws, meanwhile criminals including drivers get away quite literally all and sundry. Drug dealers must be laughing their titties off with lack of plod because they are all bust acting like the East German stasi!
Billions piddled away on a track and trace system that could never possibly work, billions piddled away on ventilators that were never ever needed and could not possibly have been needed.

Billions wasted on pointless 'PPE' that even the Health and safety Executive state is not and cannot be considered PPE except in medical situations (we have lots of research that proves even in theatre face coverings/masks cause worse outcomes), that's before you get to the pollution all these garments cause when disposed.
millions/billions wasted on 'Nightingale' hospitals that never got used because hospitals were never overstretched more than any other winter periods. Right now 80% of major hospital trusts have spare ICU beds.

Billions piddled away on medical treatments being falsely described as a 'miracle' that has had no proper testing, has no true efficacy, cannot prevent infection or death, MIGHT reduce symptoms in the fit and healthy but as admitted by PHE they have no idea what it will do. We already know that people supposedly whom have contracted covid have a higher protection/immunity than the poison they are forcing/coercing people to take!

Oh and if you don't take this poison that has already killed thousands (government can't have it both ways, deaths post covid 'vaccine' are vaccine deaths right, because same thing is being applied to post covid positive deceased been counted as a covid death xx days post test? :roll:) and done massive harm to others in all age groups just in the short term.
So you don't get to be part of society, we've seen the 'vaccination' passports been touted by government, Germany and Australia are pretty much already down this route, so needing a 'passport' for work, travel, attending sporting occasions, going into shops, hospitals and so on, completely breaking human rights all over the shop!

Elite's profiting from the 'pandemic' by trillions of dollars whilst another 130 million people go into food poverty at least, small businesses destroyed, tracking of all people via CCTV 24/7 (this already happens in Chinese cities), removal of cash is just around the corner (China is already down this route massively)
The list is endless as to why the reaction, there is no 'cure', is worse for all of us. But too many are in cognitive dissonance, attacking those fighting not just for themselves but for the attackers freedoms too, these people simply begging for restrictions that have zero impact on viruses but cause more deaths and untold harm and misery to billions of people!

But getting a hard on to be next in the queue for the poison seems to be de rigueur here and elsewhere.
snowie 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member
JoinedServiceReputation
22 years320th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:28 pm  
Steph Curry wrote:
Thalidomide

No way I’m putting that 4hit vaccine in my veins after 10 days of testing.

I will take my chances, cheers

What an opportunity to go visit your precious club for the first time now st Helens has been set up for vaccinations :lol:
RankPostsTeam
Moderator20225
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 04 200816 years5th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 19:2816th Apr 24 10:23LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:34 pm  
Wow. Just popped in to see how the discussion was going. Some great discussion but that last post from 48756c6c20 524c4643 is a doozy.
Pretty much gets all the fake news and conspiracies on the go into one post.
RankPostsTeam
International Star4641
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years202nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 17:4914th Mar 24 11:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

Re: Vaccine Guinea Pig : Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:41 am  
PopTart wrote:
Wow. Just popped in to see how the discussion was going. Some great discussion but that last post from 48756c6c20 524c4643 is a doozy.
Pretty much gets all the fake news and conspiracies on the go into one post.

I think he's done a sweep of the David Icke forums. I'm just surprised he hasn't mentioned 'the great reset'.
PreviousNext