WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Newn signing!
Re: Newn signing! Mon May 27, 2019 8:46 pm  

Halifax1989 wrote:
Halifax1989 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Posts: 461
How did the new guy go?
Re: Newn signing! Mon May 27, 2019 8:56 pm  

User avatarHudd-Shay wrote:
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3591
Location: Shuddersfield
Halifax1989 wrote:
How did the new guy go?

He didn't stand out but there again not many did.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.
Re: Newn signing! Tue May 28, 2019 8:58 am  

muttley cat wrote:
muttley cat Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 13355
Location: Lost
You see what narks me is , and i mean no detriment to the kid. If Huddersfield are that bothered about giving a 20yr game time then set up a blinking reserve team.

All these SL clubs Leeds , Saints , Shudds , Salford etc arf damaging the game long term with a pyramid of knock on effects that long-term go on to ruin the international set up.

I could really do an essay but i wont , however if you say you are SL ready i think the least you should do is have a stepping stone from Academy to 1st team
Alive n kicking
Re: Newn signing! Tue May 28, 2019 9:04 am  

Beaujangles wrote:
Beaujangles Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 789
Preaching to converted on here my feline friend...
Re: Newn signing! Tue May 28, 2019 12:15 pm  

User avatarFaxlore wrote:
Faxlore User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 am
Posts: 584
muttley cat wrote:
You see what narks me is , and i mean no detriment to the kid. If Huddersfield are that bothered about giving a 20yr game time then set up a blinking reserve team.

All these SL clubs Leeds , Saints , Shudds , Salford etc arf damaging the game long term with a pyramid of knock on effects that long-term go on to ruin the international set up.

I could really do an essay but i wont , however if you say you are SL ready i think the least you should do is have a stepping stone from Academy to 1st team

Well said
Re: Newn signing! Tue May 28, 2019 11:51 pm  
the fax in asia User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 am
Posts: 361
Location: Qingdao China
muttley cat well said
but why waste your breath and ink. You know it falls on deaf ears, until the Championship break away it will always be the same.
IF Championship side do break away watch the fun and games in Duper League without D/R ect to bail them out.
My Humble Opinion Only - let the knockers begin.


Part quote from The Beggars Littany by John Taylor circa 16C

From Hell,Hull and Halifax may the Good Lord deliver us.
Re: Newn signing! Wed May 29, 2019 6:47 am  

bentleyman wrote:
bentleyman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm
Posts: 2315
Location: On the Star Ship Andromeda Hope Lives Again !!
According to this weeks L/Exp Pooper League are on the verge of approving Reserve Grade Comp next Season with the exception of Le Cats while clubs o/s the Top Flight with a Cat 1 Academy Will also be included .
Academy Age Group reduced to U18s.
Not sure where this will put Fax in the scheme of things
Re: Newn signing! Wed May 29, 2019 7:35 am  

User avatarharry1 wrote:
harry1 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:58 am
Posts: 1530
Location: Going downhill, fast!
bentleyman wrote:
According to this weeks L/Exp Pooper League are on the verge of approving Reserve Grade Comp next Season with the exception of Le Cats while clubs o/s the Top Flight with a Cat 1 Academy Will also be included .
Academy Age Group reduced to U18s.
Not sure where this will put Fax in the scheme of things


I was led to believe that Halifax would be included in the reserve league due to having made a long term commitment to this level and running a professional and competitive team.
Waddy-Fax wrote:I bloody love this game, anyone else sat at their desk getting wound up and angry reading all this, the same way you feel after you've watched Rocky and wanna do push ups and sh/t?
Re: Newn signing! Wed May 29, 2019 7:40 am  
the fax in asia User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 am
Posts: 361
Location: Qingdao China
Bentleyman: Whilst this can only be good for the game. Not having read the article myself, but not doubting your reading of it, 'on the verge of approving' a Reserve grade comp, will that mean compulsory for the 11 other teams, or will they find a way to wheedle out of it? As I see it, approving means it will be there, but you don't have to take part. not picking holes just looking from another angle.
My Humble Opinion Only - let the knockers begin.


Part quote from The Beggars Littany by John Taylor circa 16C

From Hell,Hull and Halifax may the Good Lord deliver us.
Re: Newn signing! Wed May 29, 2019 3:12 pm  

bentleyman wrote:
bentleyman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 pm
Posts: 2315
Location: On the Star Ship Andromeda Hope Lives Again !!
The Report states that it will be compulsary
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cowfax, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 32 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,9471,20978,2964,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X