Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:16 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Posts: 684
Kav and Sharpy out-presumed injured.Huddersfield loanee and Mather DR come into equation.Fleming in-thought he got a ban ? but possibly the Bradford game he misses..

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:00 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3395
Location: Shuddersfield
Beaujangles wrote:Kav and Sharpy out-presumed injured.Huddersfield loanee and Mather DR come into equation.Fleming in-thought he got a ban ? but possibly the Bradford game he misses..

Bloody Heck, I thought we'd got away from this DR nonsense, when will we learn?






Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:38 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3395
Location: Shuddersfield
It won't be easy this. Swinton have won at Toulouse which shows that if you're not in the right frame of mind owt can happen. I'll take a Fax win in a tight game. Barrow 16v22 Fax.






Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:00 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12873
Location: blackpool tower circus
Hudd-Shay wrote:It won't be easy this. Swinton have won at Toulouse which shows that if you're not in the right frame of mind owt can happen. I'll take a Fax win in a tight game. Barrow 16v22 Fax.

I’m tipping a Barrow win.And before folk have a go at my tipping , I tipped Leigh to beat a Fax last week.Charlie knows .

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:16 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8294
charlie caroli wrote:I’m tipping a Barrow win.And before folk have a go at my tipping , I tipped Leigh to beat a Fax last week.Charlie knows .


Im tipping Halifax to win and before anyone questions, I tipped Fev to beat Bradford last week. :D







"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:32 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12873
Location: blackpool tower circus
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:Im tipping Halifax to win and before anyone questions, I tipped Fev to beat Bradford last week. :D

I’m also tipping Leigh to beat Bradford on Sunday, and after Swinton beating Toulouse today we could soon be in 2nd spot,I’ve heard another signing due to be announced .The Worrier has just scored in Toronto for Dews. :CLAP:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:02 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8294
charlie caroli wrote:I’m also tipping Leigh to beat Bradford on Sunday, and after Swinton beating Toulouse today we could soon be in 2nd spot,I’ve heard another signing due to be announced .The Worrier has just scored in Toronto for Dews. :CLAP:


Leigh will beat Bradford comfortably. Lets just hope this time Degsy has got the money behind him to honour those cheques.







"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:32 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12873
Location: blackpool tower circus
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:Leigh will beat Bradford comfortably. Lets just hope this time Degsy has got the money behind him to honour those cheques.

We won’t beat Bradford comfortably, I’m tipping Leigh by 12 points, but it could be closer.I don’t think Derek has any money worries , the way he clapped the team off last week shows he has now got his appetite back for the Centurions, and Swinton beating Toulouse has opened up 2nd spot.
After Sunday we have 4away games in the trot, Fev being the hardest,should be a great climax to the season.Fax next 4 games are Bradford and Toronto away , and Fev and Widnes at home, Fax could do us a few favours by winning, but it will be very hard for you .

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:49 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 8294
charlie caroli wrote:We won’t beat Bradford comfortably, I’m tipping Leigh by 12 points, but it could be closer.I don’t think Derek has any money worries , the way he clapped the team off last week shows he has now got his appetite back for the Centurions, and Swinton beating Toulouse has opened up 2nd spot.
After Sunday we have 4away games in the trot, Fev being the hardest,should be a great climax to the season.Fax next 4 games are Bradford and Toronto away , and Fev and Widnes at home, Fax could do us a few favours by winning, but it will be very hard for you .


Id imagine Leigh will be somewhere near -18 at the bookies. I think you are giving Bradford too much credit.







"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Barrow away.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:02 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:23 pm
Posts: 1936
-18 for Leigh on Skybet, and Fax are -14.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next





It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:16 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,957,3871,46677,8234,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
32-0
PARRAMATTA EELS
 Full Time  
 CH
YORK
4-30
FEATHERSTONE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





15

.