WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Bulls blocked from player signing by RFL

Board index Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Bulls blocked from player signing by RFL

Bulls blocked from player signing by RFL Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:50 am  

User avatarSideshow Bob wrote:
Sideshow Bob User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

https://www.totalrl.com/bulls-blocked-f ... ng-by-rfl/

New club same old issues; some things never change!!!

To quote the article:

"The news comes after it was revealed the Bulls are currently dealing with two separate County Court Judgements ...... the RFL also took a proportion of the club’s latest central distribution instalment to settle monies owed to two of their opponents in the Challenge Cup. "

Same old story, spend for sucess, don't bother paying the bills.
Re: Bulls blocked from player signing by RFL Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:29 pm  

jensenFF wrote:
jensenFF Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Heard marwan is coming over the hill to save them ...he could stop at hx first and drop some cashflow off. Also rumor bulls may ground share next year ..dews ?

cowfax wrote:
cowfax Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

jensenFF wrote:
Heard marwan is coming over the hill to save them ...he could stop at hx first and drop some cashflow off. Also rumor bulls may ground share next year ..dews ?

A good choice of ground might be Bradford PA. Nice little stadium holding 3500. Dulls would just about fill it most weeks. No atmosphere though due to running track, so they would feel right at home.

:D :D

User avatarFaxlore wrote:
Faxlore User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Whatever is/ maybe/maybe not happening over the hill, I hope it isn’t negative. Yes, I am a stout Fax and Yes Mrs Faxlore is a Bulls fan but ( forget the club for now) the poor fans, hardcore and floaters, have been put through sh@t over the last 8 years or so. Many supporters have put their own money’s into the club to help and Keep then alive. I hope these rumours are are just that, rumours.

User avatarHudd-Shay wrote:
Hudd-Shay User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

cowfax wrote:
A good choice of ground might be Bradford PA. Nice little stadium holding 3500. Dulls would just about fill it most weeks. No atmosphere though due to running track, so they would feel right at home.

:D :D

Shroggs tip would be an improvement.
Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

User avatarHXSparky wrote:
HXSparky User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I'm with Faxlore on this. The Bulls fans have been through the mill in the last couple of years, including many of them putting money into trying to support a sinking ship. We might not like the way they "stole" our fans, but that's in the dim and distant past. For the fans sake, I hope they come through this Ok.