Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:56 am
Posts: 356
Things aren't going that great at Fax either, director resignations, players leaving, lowest central funding in years 1st time you haven't finished in top 6 for 13 years and all you can talk about is Bradford's stadium issues.Talk about living in our shadow.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:16 am 
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 am
Posts: 21
All part of a bigger plan to for the idevelopment of a new ground,no mug Chalmers, he will be taking good advice. No lover of the bulls but you don't do this sort of thing without having a game plan.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:35 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:19 pm
Posts: 8391
Location: Odsal Stadium
Wow.. some of the comments on here are embarrassment to the decent Fax fans.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:42 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 880
Location: Mixenden
Maybe time now for the long awaited Bradford merger with Leeds, and a change of nik to the Leeds Bulls. There's plenty of space at Headingley for the super doper bully fans, eh?






It's not over til the fat lady sings

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:07 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am
Posts: 3451
Location: Fax Vegas
The ground is a dump, has been for as long as I can remember, lack of atmosphere, even with 10k in there, though that is rare these days.
Good luck to the Bulls but they need to drop this anchor from around their neck and move on.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 am
Posts: 346
Location: Qingdao China
Bully boxer. You may think it hurts but your club has been sucking life from the RFL for some time now, your club is no more iconic than some other clubs in the championship.






My Humble Opinion Only - let the knockers begin.


Part quote from The Beggars Littany by John Taylor circa 16C

From Hell,Hull and Halifax may the Good Lord deliver us.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:03 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3420
Location: Shuddersfield
Bully_Boxer wrote:Wow.. some of the comments on here are embarrassment to the decent Fax fans.

How shall I put this? Some bulls fans need to get a grip and finally look at real life. Your club, far from being iconic and a giant waiting their rightful passage back to SL, are an embarrassment to the game. Most clubs have had money troubles in their history but the bulls make a fine art of it. Constantly going bust, arrogant fans, handouts from the RFL, a ground that literally stinks, going into neighbouring towns throwing free season tickets into their junior clubs, screwing away fans to fund your full time team, screwing your own fans by not honouring bonds, thinking everyone owes you when it's the other way round, need I carry on? Enjoy Dewsbury if you ever get there! Lol!






Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:23 pm
Posts: 1945
Hudd-Shay wrote:How shall I put this? Some bulls fans need to get a grip and finally look at real life. Your club, far from being iconic and a giant waiting their rightful passage back to SL, are an embarrassment to the game. Most clubs have had money troubles in their history but the bulls make a fine art of it. Constantly going bust, arrogant fans, handouts from the RFL, a ground that literally stinks, going into neighbouring towns throwing free season tickets into their junior clubs, screwing away fans to fund your full time team, screwing your own fans by not honouring bonds, thinking everyone owes you when it's the other way round, need I carry on? Enjoy Dewsbury if you ever get there! Lol!


But this is all about the Bradford club, whether in their current form or their predecessors, not their fans (of which many stumped up a fair amount of ££ to try and keep their club alive). Let's not have a go at the Bradford fans, particularly those that frequent rlfans, most of whom are genuine supporters of their team and the game as a whole.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:42 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3420
Location: Shuddersfield
HXSparky wrote:But this is all about the Bradford club, whether in their current form or their predecessors, not their fans (of which many stumped up a fair amount of ££ to try and keep their club alive). Let's not have a go at the Bradford fans, particularly those that frequent rlfans, most of whom are genuine supporters of their team and the game as a whole.

No, I was responding to a bulls fan having a go at Fax fans.






Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bradford 2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:48 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:19 pm
Posts: 8391
Location: Odsal Stadium
Hudd-Shay wrote:No, I was responding to a bulls fan having a go at Fax fans.

I wasn’t having ‘a go at Fax fans’. I have no issue with ‘Fax fans’ in fact I have many friends who follow Halifax. I just found some of the comments here and on social media from a small minority pretty sad. But I appreciate that isn’t representative of the entire fan base, in the same way that not all Bulls fan believe we ‘belong in SL’ etc.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next





It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:55 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pellon Boy and 83 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:55 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,968,5541,41177,8504,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





15

.