Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:40 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 941
Location: Living and working in sunny York
4 buses coming from York, plus plenty coming by train and cars.






Second Division Champions 2005
3rd time lucky

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:35 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3135
jbyck wrote:4 buses coming from York, plus plenty coming by train and cars.

Good man, it’s great to see York on the way up and the supporters getting behind them, have a good day at the Fax. :thumb:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:45 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 941
Location: Living and working in sunny York
faxcar wrote:Good man, it’s great to see York on the way up and the supporters getting behind them, have a good day at the Fax. :thumb:


Thanks






Second Division Champions 2005
3rd time lucky

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:41 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3135
Well I thought the lads played pretty well today and were the better side for most of the game.
In open play York never broke the line once in 80 minutes and got down field with one loose ball pick up and penalties for the most part.
Hard to understand how we lost that one and even harder to understand some of the officiating.

All the best to the outgoing lads and thanks for your efforts in the Fax shirt over your time at the club. :CLAP: :CLAP: :thumb:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:30 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 3416
Location: Shuddersfield
faxcar wrote:Well I thought the lads played pretty well today and were the better side for most of the game.
In open play York never broke the line once in 80 minutes and got down field with one loose ball pick up and penalties for the most part.
Hard to understand how we lost that one and even harder to understand some of the officiating.

All the best to the outgoing lads and thanks for your efforts in the Fax shirt over your time at the club. :CLAP: :CLAP: :thumb:

That's a fair assessment of the game. One thing needs pointing out though and that is the performance of the referee. I complain about the lack of action from linesmen but yesterday the one who came onto the field when Ed Barber was being dragged around the pitch must have wondered what the point was. Grant, after being informed of what had happened just ignored him and continued with play. It's no wonder Ed finally snapped, inadvertently leading to Moore being sent off. A terrible display, again, from Mr Grant






Hear All, See All, Say Nowt.
Eat All, Sup All, Pay Nowt.
And if Tha ever does Owt for Nowt,
Allus do it for Thissen.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:01 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 880
Location: Mixenden
jbyck wrote:4 buses coming from York, plus plenty coming by train and cars.


Were they mini buses? Can't have been more than 200 York fans.






It's not over til the fat lady sings

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:04 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 941
Location: Living and working in sunny York
Fuzzy Duck wrote:Were they mini buses? Can't have been more than 200 York fans.

400 came from York and made moe noise than the Fax fans, pity you wernt there to see it.






Second Division Champions 2005
3rd time lucky

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 3135
jbyck wrote:400 came from York and made moe noise than the Fax fans, pity you wernt there to see it.

Or with it being noise, hear it!! :thumb:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:38 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:06 pm
Posts: 880
Location: Mixenden
jbyck wrote:400 came from York and made moe noise than the Fax fans, pity you wernt there to see it.



:lol: So you think you made some noise? :lol: You'll be telling us you'll win promotion next :lol:






It's not over til the fat lady sings

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last up York.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:51 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 941
Location: Living and working in sunny York
Fuzzy Duck wrote::lol: So you think you made some noise? :lol: You'll be telling us you'll win promotion next :lol:

No we did the double over you, im happy just as well we brought 400+ because your gates are poor.






Second Division Champions 2005
3rd time lucky

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next





It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beaujangles, burybabe, Cassandra, DNAFax, Fanfaxtic, Inoffski1 and 67 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,967,3972,04677,8494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





15

.