Mar 28 200816 years295th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Apr 24 10:454th Mar 24 19:38LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Soon we will be dancing the Fandango

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK

SaleSlim wrote:
Wonder if Richie Myler is embarrassed about his antics this morning having just seen a clip of your last minute penalty.....? :oops:

And opposition fans wonder why it's so hard to get a result at Headingley after being shafted 2 seasons in a row by forward passes and inept refereeing. :roll:

Not that I'd expect any Leeds fan to admit we were cheated as along with Wiganers you're the most blinkered fans in rugby league. :lol:

Ooh look a Salford fan a rare species close to extinction :D
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain623No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 01 20168 years297th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Apr 24 10:054th Apr 24 09:08LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

SaleSlim wrote:
Wonder if Richie Myler is embarrassed about his antics this morning having just seen a clip of your last minute penalty.....? :oops:

And opposition fans wonder why it's so hard to get a result at Headingley after being shafted 2 seasons in a row by forward passes and inept refereeing. :roll:

Not that I'd expect any Leeds fan to admit we were cheated as along with Wiganers you're the most blinkered fans in rugby league. :lol:

Had I been a Salford fan id of felt exactly the same as you with a dubious penalty settling things. I walked out with two of your players (Johnson and Griffin) and said they must feel hard done by. Johnson said how brave and sure was the ref to end the game like that.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1675No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 17 20177 years99th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 24 11:3512th Apr 24 06:24LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

SaleSlim wrote:

In Salfords case, Wonder no longer....Its because over the years, Leeds are generally a pretty good team and Salford are always a pretty crap team.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2981No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 21 200519 years304th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Apr 24 08:1626th Nov 23 10:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Thank you Gotcha and a few others for a mature balanced post instead of the Junior Anorak Brigade.

Watson wears his heart on his sleeve - remember these lads are playing for survival ... some for their family`s as clearly - even with contracts - they are not good enough for SL (Both sides). The two last minute decisions Childs made were BOTH wrong & very harsh.

A draw would have been the right result and also would have suited both sides.
Him 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member14970No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 19 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Nov 21 22:467th Nov 21 09:30LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

It was a play at the ball in my view, if not he made contact with Mylers head which, going by the precedent set earlier in the half by the ref, is a penalty.

Some Salford fans appear to be forgetting the bizarre sinbinning earlier in the game. A sinbinning and penalty that would not have happened had the Salford player not stayed down injured.
Quite how Child and the touch judge went from allowing play on to a penalty and a sin bin I have no idea.

On the game itself, I thought Leeds were the most dominant team and showed a lot more patience than usual, though still lacking a bit of strike. When we play wide too early we look a bit lost. When we go forward first and then go wide we start looking dangerous.
Moon proving what a good player he is at centre and Sutcliffe unfortunately showing that despite the good things he does he’s not reliable. Too many silly decisions and mistakes from him that the good things can’t make up for.
Whoever got out to block the drop goal (was it Parcell?) and not only that but get on the ball as well deserves a medal!
Thought Briscoe, Moon, Singleton, Cuthbertson, Walker, Myler and Crosby were good.

I know what Gotcha means about our attack affecting our defence, however I think it’s the other way around. I think our lack of bite in defence is affecting our attack. We’re having to start further downfield and are more tired from backpedaling and scrambling more, and I think we don’t have confidence in our ability to keep a team penned in upfield so feel like we have to score when we attack rather than simply apply pressure. Which is why I was pleased with our patience (for the most part) in this game, and annoyed at Sutcliffe trying a daft offload after multiple sets on Salford’s line.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner2170No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200321 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Jan 22 20:5215th Sep 18 19:08LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
If i was to marry, i dont know if i ought to, if i would, if i should , i'd marry a Prop's daughter, she'd go down, i'd go down, we'd all go down together, we'd be alright in the middle of the night going down together!!

Like pissing in the wind wi your lot, why not accept yet another dodgy decision has gone Leeds way, been 25 years of it and some things will never change. Games on its ass for the exact reasons of the outcome of this game, If ya aint good enough ya aint good enough and the RFL and their bunch of dodgy officials shouldnt be trying to bail ya out. Myler should be charged wi bringing the game into disripute. Best fans in RL lmfao. Enjoy the post wont be back reading such poop for another few years!!!
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner13165No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 19 200221 years4th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 24 11:335th Apr 24 18:48LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

FLYINGPROP wrote:
Like pissing in the wind wi your lot, why not accept yet another dodgy decision has gone Leeds way, been 25 years of it and some things will never change. Games on its ass for the exact reasons of the outcome of this game, If ya aint good enough ya aint good enough and the RFL and their bunch of dodgy officials shouldnt be trying to bail ya out. Myler should be charged wi bringing the game into disripute. Best fans in RL lmfao. Enjoy the post wont be back reading such poop for another few years!!!

U ok hun?
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2356
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 10 20168 years289th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Jun 23 21:4717th Feb 22 13:16LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!

FLYINGPROP wrote:

Ah bless another upset gloit.
Seth 
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach6512No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 16 200420 years6th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Apr 24 13:3114th Apr 24 08:54LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

FLYINGPROP wrote:

Your panties are bunching.
TOMCAT 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member1988
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 20 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th May 21 12:4617th Dec 20 14:09LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

FLYINGPROP wrote:

SOooooo ALL the ref's over the last 25 YEARS have been on Leeds side in all of games we've played. Wow deluded doesn't even come close :CRAZY:
PreviousNext