WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - General Chat | Relegation & Who's To Blame? Thread

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com General Chat | Relegation & Who's To Blame? Thread

Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

What the hell are people talking about??? I'm totally lost with this licensing stuff. Newcastle and York in Super League????

lionarmour87 wrote:
lionarmour87 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
What the hell are people talking about??? I'm totally lost with this licensing stuff. Newcastle and York in Super League????

Well York with their new stadium and the attraction of a famous city would look the part ,dont know about the rest
Soon we will be dancing the Fandango

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK
Sir Kevin Sinfield Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Newcastle have ambition, they have an academy and reserve team, a decent stadium, a fanbase that is growing year on year, as is participation in the amateur game in the North East.
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
Newcastle have ambition, they have an academy and reserve team, a decent stadium, a fanbase that is growing year on year, as is participation in the amateur game in the North East.

I agree and if they continue to build they will eventually earn promotion.

User avatartigertot wrote:
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

lionarmour87 wrote:
Well York with their new stadium and the attraction of a famous city would look the part ,dont know about the rest

I went to York v Bradford a few weeks ago. In summer, the most beautiful city in the UK to watch pro RL. So easy to get to by train. A lovely walk to the ground. It's a shame they are moving really.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Sir Kevin Sinfield Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
I agree and if they continue to build they will eventually earn promotion.

No no no, sadly that method rarely pays off for lower league teams. You gain promotion or avoid relegation by signing several experienced Super League/NRL players on short term deals in July and August.

User avatarLeedsLurch wrote:
LeedsLurch User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Wakefeild task just got a bit harder, Fifita out for rest of the season
Loving the success and the silverware, keep them coming :)

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

LeedsLurch wrote:

He has been playing on one leg for the last month and has been completely ineffective at best, probably a bit of a liability on field in honest. We are better off without him on the field at this moment in time.
fanstanningley User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

LeedsLurch wrote:
if London win at Catalan(tough ask) and Wakefield lose to HKR(HKR favourites)the pressure is really on.Points difference will for mine save them.
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.

User avatarClearwing wrote:
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:

Only thing that's missing is serious investment. Same with Toulouse, York and most others on the wish list. As ever, this gets conveniently overlooked whenever someone comes up with a fantasy super league.
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell
PreviousNext