Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com New Head Coach - who's it going to be?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 826 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Head Coach - who's it going to be?
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:21 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Poison Challis just like the Wigan job was in the noughties, Career killer if you don't get it right

All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:41 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Fallon wrote:We have everything but the team and the coach???

So we have nothing really then.

The ground, the finances, the history all mean very little without the team and the coach. You're talking as a fan and not trying to see this through a potential coaches eyes.

If you are out of a job of course you would jump at this opportunity if you are UK based but do you really want someone currently not employed as you have to ask why they aren't - I see why it would appeal to them. If you are employed and at a level lower than us why do you think you can do the job - I see why it would appeal to them. If you are doing well at a club high up would you leave to catch our potential hospital pass? I'm not sure you would.

Id flip it round and say you’re seeing at as a fan who’s disappointed with how the team is at the moment.

Potential coaches will be looking at just that - potential, how often do new coaches come in Often when teams are not doing so good, a potential coach will take into consideration things above and beyond what the team is currently doing they will come in thinking what they can do to make things better, stability, finances, academy prospects and structure will all help with that.

The Leeds Rhinos coaching position will not be short of candidates

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:56 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

christopher wrote:Id flip it round and say you’re seeing at as a fan who’s disappointed with how the team is at the moment.

Potential coaches will be looking at just that - potential, how often do new coaches come in Often when teams are not doing so good, a potential coach will take into consideration things above and beyond what the team is currently doing they will come in thinking what they can do to make things better, stability, finances, academy prospects and structure will all help with that.

The Leeds Rhinos coaching position will not be short of candidates

Correct

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:57 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

The Whiffy Kipper wrote:Poison Challis just like the Wigan job was in the noughties, Career killer if you don't get it right

Good effort. Now take your rod elsewhere

Post subject: Interesting reading.
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:58 am 
Stevo's Armpit

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/rugby ... vid-Furner

Post subject: Re: Interesting reading.
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:21 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I guess we’ll get the full story made public in due course. I wonder if it was difference on players - Sinfield very keen to honour club contract commitments and look after the old guard...

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:33 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Not sure why the club is still talking about it. Furner has gone it's time to move on.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:57 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

If those stories about Sinfield and Furner relationship breaking down. Have any truth if it goes to court there could be some damaging evidence coming out .I think Furner could respond with his side

Soon we will be dancing the Fandango

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:18 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:Not sure why the club is still talking about it. Furner has gone it's time to move on.

Yeah, I just don't know why Hetherington does this. Every time he does this sort of interview he ends up chucking someone under the bus. This time it's Sinfield, all the pressure on him now. Gets it wrong and everyone knows there is a pattern.

#frostiesbitches We know who you are.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Gotcha wrote:Yeah, I just don't know why Hetherington does this. Every time he does this sort of interview he ends up chucking someone under the bus. This time it's Sinfield, all the pressure on him now. Gets it wrong and everyone knows there is a pattern.

Yes even Sinfield said in a recent TV interview when Furner was mentioned ' do we really have to go back to this? '

Soon we will be dancing the Fandango

FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 826 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 83  Next

It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:00 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com