WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Desperate times desperate measures

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com Desperate times desperate measures

Should Sir Kev come out of retirement?

Yes
5
23%
No
17
77%
 
Total votes : 22

Re: Desperate times desperate measures Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:22 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 1844
Pretty sure weve not released Watkins early to bring in Murrell and Chisholm. At least I bloody hope not anyway.

Seriously Scott Murrell....I cant stop laughing.
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 am  

User avatarGotcha wrote:
Gotcha User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:11 pm
Posts: 17129
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Pretty sure weve not released Watkins early to bring in Murrell and Chisholm. At least I bloody hope not anyway.

Seriously Scott Murrell....I cant stop laughing.


Watkins released was primarily on sorting next season, not this.

Rather than laughing, maybe you should be thinking about whether it is an improvement on what we have. If you think not, then that's your problem to overcome. However, would it be the answer long term? would it hell as like. But what is more important right now?
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 pm  

User avatarKaeruJim wrote:
KaeruJim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:27 am
Posts: 1708
A Murrell or Chisholm is just swapping one set of deficiencies for another, I don't see how it would work.
Sinfield represents a legacy which has gone, and is not coming back. Our total focus should be on supporting him to do his job behind the scenes rebuilding this side, which I for one don't envy, and looking forwards.
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
Why would murrel jump ship from a club with a CC semi coming up to get involved in a relegation dogfight? I'm sure he'd turn you down. How about chris atkin on loan for the rest of the season?
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:58 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9076
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Gotcha wrote:
Watkins released was primarily on sorting next season, not this.

Rather than laughing, maybe you should be thinking about whether it is an improvement on what we have. If you think not, then that's your problem to overcome. However, would it be the answer long term? would it hell as like. But what is more important right now?


Marty is right, you're treating this like some kind of pick n mix in a sweet shop. :shock:

BTW - Keep yer hands off Ridyard. :wink:
Image
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:21 am  

User avatarGotcha wrote:
Gotcha User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:11 pm
Posts: 17129
Cokey wrote:
Marty is right, you're treating this like some kind of pick n mix in a sweet shop. :shock:

BTW - Keep yer hands off Ridyard. :wink:


I like Pick n mix.

BTW keep out of it.
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9076
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Gotcha wrote:
I like Pick n mix.

BTW keep out of it.


NO! :o
Image
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:14 am  

Bobtownrhino wrote:
Bobtownrhino Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm
Posts: 152
lionarmour87 wrote:
Let's just hope that we survive this season and after the expected clear out ,we start fro. Scratch with a team and coach that can play at a respectable level and look like we are heading upwards . I'm just fed up with this season I just want it to end I dont even look forward to the game.Yes K will still retain my season ticket


Problem with that is if Leeds do end up relegated this year the stands will be only half full and financially that would be a disaster I personally would not buy a season ticket if we end up in lower division I would just pick and choose a couple of games that looked tasty and then each weekend go to the best local Super league match that was not televised. Hetheringtons business would be in tatters
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 am  

Big Jim Slade Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 am
Posts: 461
Bobtownrhino wrote:
Problem with that is if Leeds do end up relegated this year the stands will be only half full and financially that would be a disaster I personally would not buy a season ticket if we end up in lower division I would just pick and choose a couple of games that looked tasty and then each weekend go to the best local Super league match that was not televised. Hetheringtons business would be in tatters


That's not really how being a fan works though is it? You'd rather pump money into the coffers of a team you don't support than watch a side you claim to be a fan of because they're on a bit of a downward spiral? The very definition of fair weather. Did you pay Hetherington extra money at the end of each season when we won trophies? A bonus for good performance?
Re: Desperate times desperate measures Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:41 am  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9076
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Bobtownrhino wrote:
Problem with that is if Leeds do end up relegated this year the stands will be only half full and financially that would be a disaster I personally would not buy a season ticket if we end up in lower division I would just pick and choose a couple of games that looked tasty and then each weekend go to the best local Super league match that was not televised. Hetheringtons business would be in tatters


Don't worry about that, Bramleyrhino and his marketing expertise should put you in the right direction.
Image
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: christopher, FoxyRhino, Hopie, JMT, Les Norton, Shabino and 228 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,054,4941,13778,1524,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts