WWW.RLFANS.COM
https://retro.rlfans.com/

OUT 2020 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rovers
https://retro.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=624457
Page 2 of 9

Author:  christopher [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rove

RHINO-MARK wrote:Letting Parcell go to a relegation rival & getting another sick note has been better have a brilliant twist to it in our favour.
Not convinced by Sinfield whatsoever irrespective of what he inherited 1 good signing in 4/5 is shocking for a Club like ours imo.


Hurrell, Merrin, Ava and getting rid of a waste of salary and quota in Tui for a decent half back not good signings?

Getting rid of Parcell for Lunt is not about us wanting Lunt, I know you’re not a fan of what KS is doing but we need a clearout and it’s happening and it will mean shifting quota spots and players on high salaries, I’m not sure you quite understand how difficult it will be to re set this squad. Has Sinfield made mistakes, yes, clearly Furner being the biggest, Im sure you will point to Ablett, Crosby snd JJB but you can’t blame Sinfield for them being injured and you haven’t got a clue what salaries they are on.

Parcell will be on a big salary and taking up a quota space which can be used more effectively elsewhere

Author:  barham red [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rove

christopher wrote:Hurrell, Merrin, Ava and getting rid of a waste of salary and quota in Tui for a decent half back not good signings?

Getting rid of Parcell for Lunt is not about us wanting Lunt, I know you’re not a fan of what KS is doing but we need a clearout and it’s happening and it will mean shifting quota spots and players on high salaries, I’m not sure you quite understand how difficult it will be to re set this squad. Has Sinfield made mistakes, yes, clearly Furner being the biggest, Im sure you will point to Ablett, Crosby snd JJB but you can’t blame Sinfield for them being injured and you haven’t got a clue what salaries they are on.

Parcell will be on a big salary and taking up a quota space which can be used more effectively elsewhere


I'm pretty certain Lunt's wage will be similar to Parcells so the saving will be for next year not this. He was our captain and in essence our marquee signing the year we got relegated and we placed our eggs in his basket. Unfortunate set of events has meant he's barely played last year and a cameo appearance this year. Will be interesting to see how he goes for you

Author:  christopher [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rovers

Another thought on this, Lunt has signed for us but Parcell has gone on loan can he be recalled if Lunt gets injured?

And does this mean he can’t play against us?

Author:  KaeruJim [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rove

barham red wrote:I'm pretty certain Lunt's wage will be similar to Parcells so the saving will be for next year not this. He was our captain and in essence our marquee signing the year we got relegated and we placed our eggs in his basket. Unfortunate set of events has meant he's barely played last year and a cameo appearance this year. Will be interesting to see how he goes for you

I'm not sure. At the time we signed Parcell we were desperate; Segeyaro had left us in the lurch and I would imagine we dangled a pretty big carrot to get Matt across here.
A good deal for both clubs in the circumstances.

Author:  lionarmour87 [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rovers

Interesting few months ahead

Author:  barham red [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rovers

christopher wrote:Another thought on this, Lunt has signed for us but Parcell has gone on loan can he be recalled if Lunt gets injured?

And does this mean he can’t play against us?


Both are Loan deals, hope they can play all games.

Author:  christopher [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rovers

barham red wrote:Both are Loan deals, hope they can play all games.


Are they? Doesn’t read that way on our website?

Author:  tenerifeRhino [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rovers

Matt has been a scapegoat for the current management. He is a bloody good player. But has recently struggled with the absolute dross the club have put in front of him.

Feel bad for the guy

Author:  tenerifeRhino [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rove

RHINO-MARK wrote:Letting Parcell go to a relegation rival & getting another sick note has been better have a brilliant twist to it in our favour.
Not convinced by Sinfield whatsoever irrespective of what he inherited 1 good signing in 4/5 is shocking for a Club like ours imo.


He seems way out of his depth. Wanted to get rid off three perfectly good players in Garbutt, Keinhorst and Parcell this season yet keep Ablett and JJB.

Author:  christopher [ Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Possible OUT MS 2019 | Matt Parcell - Hull Kingston Rove

tenerifeRhino wrote:He seems way out of his depth. Wanted to get rid off three perfectly good players in Garbutt, Keinhorst and Parcell this season yet keep Ablett and JJB.


Without any in depth knowledge on those players contracts you have no idea the reasons why but I can guess a few, and Garbutt and Keinhorst have really turned KR's season around haven't they, Garbutt has been injured and I believe Keinhorst dropped recently.

JJB this was always going to be his last year and I'm not sure you can blame Sinfield for Ablett being injured.

Parcell and Garbutt both count on our Quota which can be better utilised elsewhere.

Page 2 of 9 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/