Dec 22 200122 years250th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th Mar 24 12:3026th Mar 24 17:38LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
“At last, a real, Tory budget,” Daily Mail 24/9/22
"It may be that the honourable gentleman doesn't like mixing with his own side … but we on this side have a more convivial, fraternal spirit." Jacob Rees-Mogg 21/10/21

A member of the Guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati.

Brodie123 wrote:
Lets hope we end up with a solid number 2.

I haven't had one of those for a while. It's me pancreas.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2356
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 10 20168 years280th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Jun 23 21:4717th Feb 22 13:16LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
I really am rhinoms and haven't stolen his Avatar!

christopher wrote:
I don't give a monkeys about his CV, I care about what he can do for us next season and I'll judge him on that.

You cant keep doing the same things & expect different results i.e Hull =failed=sacked Wakey= failed=sacked Wire=Failed=Sacked you might not give s monkeys about his CV but it proves NO MATTER where he is or who employs him he FAILS.
Of course if you are happy to join the happy clappers & accept any polished turd good for you just remember the warning signs were all there when he gets the boot by june.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner13151No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 19 200221 years4th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Mar 24 19:1822nd Mar 24 16:19LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

RHINO-MARK wrote:
You cant keep doing the same things & expect different results i.e Hull =failed=sacked Wakey= failed=sacked Wire=Failed=Sacked you might not give s monkeys about his CV but it proves NO MATTER where he is or who employs him he FAILS.
Of course if you are happy to join the happy clappers & accept any polished turd good for you just remember the warning signs were all there when he gets the boot by june.

Just as a point of order if you're going to shout, Agar wasn't sacked at Hull, Wakefield or Warrington.

I'm happy to give him a chance and see how it goes next season, I try not to look at things so negatively all the time, in the end it gets you nowhere. If he is gone by June, well done I'm sure you'll take a lot of pleasure in being proved correct.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2356
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 10 20168 years280th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

christopher wrote:
Just as a point of order if you're going to shout, Agar wasn't sacked at Hull, Wakefield or Warrington.

I'm happy to give him a chance and see how it goes next season, I try not to look at things so negatively all the time, in the end it gets you nowhere. If he is gone by June, well done I'm sure you'll take a lot of pleasure in being proved correct.

Mutual consent =pr BS for sacked.
Why would i take pleasure in seeing us f#&k about for another 6 months with a chancer only to see him sacked so we,'re back to square one afyer Furner left?
F'all to do with taking pleasure or being proved right its watmsting time on a nobody who isnt worthy of that job.
We have the best batch of potential jnrs in years they need Coaching & nurtering into 1st Team regulars by a quality Coach who can do that whikst he gels the 1st team squad & gets the best out of them.
Agar cant & never has done that whats so hard to grasp?
Whether you like his CV or not it shows failure everywhere he's been & not one sign that he's good enough or ready for one of the biggest jobs in SL.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner13151No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 19 200221 years4th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Mar 24 19:1822nd Mar 24 16:19LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

RHINO-MARK wrote:
Why would i take pleasure in seeing us f#&k about for another 6 months with a chancer only to see him sacked so we,'re back to square one afyer Furner left?
F'all to do with taking pleasure or being proved right its watmsting time on a nobody who isnt worthy of that job.
We have the best batch of potential jnrs in years they need Coaching & nurtering into 1st Team regulars by a quality Coach who can do that whikst he gels the 1st team squad & gets the best out of them.
Whether you like his CV or not it shows failure everywhere he's been & not one sign that he's good enough or ready for one of the biggest jobs in SL.

He didn’t leave by Mutual consent either, look I understand you and many others don’t think he’s the right man for the job but no need to rewrite history to try prove a point.

You’re writing him off, which again is up to you I’m just saying lets see how it goes, after all you’ve got no choice.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain4160
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 18 20185 years30th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 08:3925th Mar 24 12:01LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Don't forget there are a team of coaches behind the scenes, not just the head coach. Day to day Rob Burrow will have the most influence on the juniors.

Agar was about right in the presser today. He thinks there's lots of improvement in the current squad - well we'll see next year. If we're going to fare much better we are going to need another signing or two.

I would be surprised if we didn't address 7 for 2020, I really don't think Agar is a fan of Myler.

Whether we play Gale or McLelland there, we'll get a better kicking game out of the change.

I strongly suspect that we will be treading water with a few contracted players next year that we can't shift. We should do okay next year but whoever is coach, our young players will make mistakes or sometimes get physically dominated.

Newman has let a few in this year but he'll learn and develop yet. Walker and Oledzki need to work on their game too. I'm sure all three will be improved for next year.
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member11342
JoinedServiceReputation
Aug 11 200222 years147th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
28th Mar 24 08:2422nd Mar 24 23:31LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
I'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes.

RHINO-MARK wrote:
GH and TS have seen him working with squad day in day out and they think different.If he was has crap as you make out why would they even consider him.I'll take their opinon on him over you and anyone else on this board.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2356
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 10 20168 years280th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

fanstanningley wrote:
GH and TS have seen him working with squad day in day out and they think different.If he was has crap as you make out why would they even consider him.I'll take their opinon on him over you and anyone else on this board.

First of all Joe Vickery he was garbage GH happily gave him a deal he did it with Beu Falloon etc etc they arent perfect.
Good for you this is the same KS who did the big speech about SC been sat in the stands ,squad quality etc then made Ferres captain signed Jordan Thompson kept Jjb & a 2yr out of date Ablett on a 2 year deal.
Signed Crosby on a 3yr deal knowing he was injured brought in Albert Luke Briscoe & sacked Furner without a replacement so winged it with Agar.
Now whatever they may or may not seen we've all seen what happens on matchday we all know whats happened elsewhere on matchdays nothing whatsoever points him to him been good enough.
Heres a big clue he's done naff all anywhere before he's got it because the plsyers like him he's a yes man for Sinfield & GH's brother in law.
Gotcha 
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner17230No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 15 200221 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Oct 23 18:192nd Nov 20 15:05LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.

fanstanningley wrote:

GH wouldn’t have seen no such thing. He is not involved with the players, and certainly doesn’t attend training. It was also GH who continued to back the previous useless lump we had despite the rest of his team telling him to get rid. Luckily we managed to scrape away from relegation as a result, only to repeat it again this year through his wrong choices.

You are very very generous to take Hetheringtons opinion over anyone these days.
RankPostsTeam
International Star6848No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 22 201212 years300th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Feb 23 09:2610th Jul 21 23:11LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature