WWW.RLFANS.COM
https://retro.rlfans.com/

FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)
https://retro.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=627372
Page 1 of 10

Author:  christopher [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

Anybody going over?, I've nothing planned for this weekend so might go over if we name a strong team.

edited to add, doesn't look like they are expecting much of a turnout, they've only opened one stand (west stand)

Author:  Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wigan Game

Think so but not sure yet.

Author:  Frosties. [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

Walker
Briscoe Newman Hurrell Handley
Lui Gale
Seumanufagai Dwyer Prior
Martin Ward
Smith

Myler McLelland Sutcliffe Mellor Donaldson Cuthbertson Oledzki Evans

Author:  christopher [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

Frosties. wrote:Walker
Briscoe Newman Hurrell Handley
Lui Gale
Seumanufagai Dwyer Prior
Martin Ward
Smith

Myler McLelland Sutcliffe Mellor Donaldson Cuthbertson Oledzki Evans



Is that official? If so i think ill head over

Author:  Frosties. [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

Not official, just my suggested for this game. I cannot attend sadly but will be paying £5.99 to watch on Wigan TV.

Author:  KingRoss11 [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

Wigan fan here in peace, do you know if leeds will be providing any collection points for a donation to Rob Burrow? I’d like to donate a decent amount as he’s a top bloke and watching him on Sunday brought me to heavy sobbing

Author:  Rhino at work [ Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

KingRoss11 wrote:Wigan fan here in peace, do you know if leeds will be providing any collection points for a donation to Rob Burrow? I’d like to donate a decent amount as he’s a top bloke and watching him on Sunday brought me to heavy sobbing

If it suits you the donations site is https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charit ... =robburrow and you can up te donation with gift aid if appropriate.

Author:  christopher [ Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

I think I'd give Ward the weekend off and start with Mellor, wards look great in the previous 2 friendlies not sure he'll gain much by playing at the weekend and there's always a risk of him getting injured

Author:  rhinos12497 [ Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

Is it possible to just make a 1 off payment for this match rather than paying for a full year.

Author:  christopher [ Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FRIENDLY | Wigan Warriors (A)

rhinos12497 wrote:Is it possible to just make a 1 off payment for this match rather than paying for a full year.



I don't think they'll make you buy a season ticket just to go see this friendly

;-)


Just kidding.

Page 1 of 10 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/