RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RD 7 | Hull FC (H)
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Fri May 21, 2021 5:58 am  

User avatarClearwing wrote:
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:11 am
Posts: 8046
I'd be hopeful that Hurrell breaks the line a couple of times too.
This should be do-able. Neither side has been scoring loads, one biggish FC win v Salford excepted. Even though we're still missing a few we should be looking to seal what'll likely be a close game without much in the way of fancy attacking play
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Fri May 21, 2021 9:19 am  

User avatarToosmooth wrote:
Toosmooth User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 am
Posts: 400
Clearwing wrote:
I'd be hopeful that Hurrell breaks the line a couple of times too.
This should be do-able. Neither side has been scoring loads, one biggish FC win v Salford excepted. Even though we're still missing a few we should be looking to seal what'll likely be a close game without much in the way of fancy attacking play


Territory alone won't get you tries though... even against Wakefield. There needs to be some creativity. Gale doesn't put up any contestable kicks, so hopefully Myler chiming in is where we score points from, rather than simply biff from Koni.
PEOPLE BEFORE PROFIT!
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Fri May 21, 2021 11:05 am  

User avatarClearwing wrote:
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:11 am
Posts: 8046
Yep 100%. But I really meant koni posing a threat in addition to myler. One dangerous player really ain't enough no matter who he is.

Just you watch, sutty will wrap things up now with his step and dip of the shoulder :wink:
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Fri May 21, 2021 2:02 pm  

Mark Laurie wrote:
Mark Laurie Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm
Posts: 1369
Toosmooth wrote:
Territory alone won't get you tries though... even against Wakefield. There needs to be some creativity. Gale doesn't put up any contestable kicks, so hopefully Myler chiming in is where we score points from, rather than simply biff from Koni.


Agree. We are only team in SL not to score a try
From a kick this season. We’ve got to be bolder and more inventive near the line.
This chip it into the corner and let them catch it routine is fine if you are 12 points up but we need to score more. I know we’ve had loads out but I expect more from now on.
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Fri May 21, 2021 4:48 pm  

ALAW wrote:
ALAW Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:11 am
Posts: 192
Mark Laurie wrote:
Agree. We are only team in SL not to score a try
From a kick this season. We’ve got to be bolder and more inventive near the line.
This chip it into the corner and let them catch it routine is fine if you are 12 points up but we need to score more. I know we’ve had loads out but I expect more from now on.


Think we are worried about them going the length of we contest a kick. Need someone with real pace or someone standing further back
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Fri May 21, 2021 7:37 pm  

Mark Laurie wrote:
Mark Laurie Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm
Posts: 1369
ALAW wrote:
Think we are worried about them going the length of we contest a kick. Need someone with real pace or someone standing further back


I agree but if planned you can get the other centre and winger coming round on the cover.
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Sat May 22, 2021 7:24 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 2735
I think we are more concerned with giving a 7 tackle set away than conceding a long range try.
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Sat May 22, 2021 7:49 am  

ArthurClues wrote:
ArthurClues Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:10 pm
Posts: 408
Also need our hookers to be more precise in their delivery of passes to the kicker. Doesn't help when you're catching at your knees or over your head with on onrushing defence.
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Sat May 22, 2021 8:20 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 2735
ArthurClues wrote:
Also need our hookers to be more precise in their delivery of passes to the kicker. Doesn't help when you're catching at your knees or over your head with on onrushing defence.


Stop asking for miracles to happen Big A.
Re: RD 7 | Hull FC (H) Sat May 22, 2021 8:59 am  

ArthurClues wrote:
ArthurClues Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:10 pm
Posts: 408
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Stop asking for miracles to happen Big A.

I know. What was I thinking?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andyleeds08, ArthurClues, Bing [Bot], Clearwing, fanstanningley, KaeruJim, mattsrhinos1978, rollin thunder, Seth, Simmo71, TF and the wire and 227 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,186,0832,01778,6789,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Fri 30th Jul
NRL
LIVE
Wests16-18NZ Warriors
NRL
LIVE
Brisbane37-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 29th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Sydney28-0Parramatta
SLRND: 16 Catalans40-20Wakefield
SL RND: 16 Hull FC12-22Leeds
Wed 28th Jul
SL RND: 16 Warrington21-8Wigan
Sun 25th Jul
CH RND: 14 Sheffield28-40Halifax
CH RND: 14 Batley42-12Newcastle
CH RND: 14 Bradford30-36Featherstone
CH RND: 14 Whitehaven28-24Oldham
CH RND: 14 York46-10Swinton
L1 RND: 11 Barrow40-12Coventry
L1 RND: 11 Hunslet20-20Keighley
NRL RND: 19 St.George10-32Gold Coast
NRL RND: 19 Canterbury24-44Cronulla
Sat 24th Jul
NRL RND: 19 Souths60-22NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 19 Manly44-24Wests
NRL RND: 19 Penrith18-12Brisbane
L1 RND: 12 LondonS46-30West Wales
SL RND: 13 Catalans32-30Hull KR
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 18
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 17 632 198 434 30
Penrith 17 493 179 314 30
Souths 17 503 346 157 28
Parramatta 17 474 255 219 26
Sydney 17 453 335 118 22
Manly 17 485 354 131 20
St.George 17 358 382 -24 16
Cronulla 17 326 394 -68 14
 
Canberra 17 347 421 -74 14
Newcastle 17 283 420 -137 14
Gold Coast 17 394 468 -74 12
Wests 17 372 502 -130 12
NQL Cowboys 17 324 527 -203 12
NZ Warriors 17 333 426 -93 10
Brisbane 17 282 542 -260 8
Canterbury 17 212 522 -310 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 15 459 246 213 28 186.59 93.33
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 14 429 221 208 21 194.12 75
Wigan 16 255 289 -34 20 88.24 62.50
Hull FC 13 298 237 61 15 125.74 57.69
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 15 354 263 91 16 134.60 53.33
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 16 279 394 -115 8 70.81 25
Leigh 13 212 508 -296 0 41.73 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 9 433 88 345 18 492.05 100
Featherstone 13 573 166 407 26 345.18 100
Halifax 14 398 199 199 20 200 71.43
Bradford 13 354 315 39 18 112.38 69.23
LondonB 13 374 337 37 17 110.98 65.38
Batley 14 370 286 84 18 129.37 64.29
 
Widnes 13 307 344 -37 11 89.24 42.31
Newcastle 13 284 400 -116 11 71 42.31
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Whitehaven 14 277 396 -119 11 69.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 13 197 379 -182 9 51.98 34.62
Oldham 13 190 470 -280 4 40.43 15.38
Swinton 14 234 529 -295 0 44.23 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 10 342 150 192 17 228 85
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 9 308 189 119 14 162.96 77.78
Keighley 10 348 239 109 10 145.61 50
Rochdale 10 279 280 -1 10 99.64 50
Crusaders 10 278 318 -40 10 87.42 50
 
Coventry 8 204 240 -36 8 85 50
Hunslet 10 268 257 11 8 104.28 40
LondonS 8 154 292 -138 2 52.74 12.50
West Wales 10 122 514 -392 0 23.74 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X