RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:43 am  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1973
Ah just seen this sticky. I think a few have gone to Sedge from Bowling as far as I am aware. Saturday was not a good day for us but onwards and upwards. How did you get on against sedge JJ
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: Shipley, Bradford
thepimp007 wrote:
Ah just seen this sticky. I think a few have gone to Sedge from Bowling as far as I am aware. Saturday was not a good day for us but onwards and upwards. How did you get on against sedge JJ


Aye they seemed to have got a few players in. Kyle Carter played 7 for them and Shaq was at 9. We drew 4-4 in what was horrible conditions as you can imagine haha. Took a few quick taps where I could to try gain some ground or a penalty but when the pitch is as muddy as it was you don't get too far :lol: Sedge were horrible in the ruck with elbows etc. And tried to cause a couple of fights but our lads seemed to rise above all that, even Kenny gave praise for that haha! How did you guys play? I know you lost like but Milliom is tough. Was it a case of they were decent?

For those that don't know:

Milliom 24-12 Bradford Dudley Hill
Wibsey Warriors 4-4 Odsal Sedbergh
Queensbury 0-22 Haydock

Not sure how Wyke or Clayton got on if they had games?
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:51 pm  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1973
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Aye they seemed to have got a few players in. Kyle Carter played 7 for them and Shaq was at 9. We drew 4-4 in what was horrible conditions as you can imagine haha. Took a few quick taps where I could to try gain some ground or a penalty but when the pitch is as muddy as it was you don't get too far :lol: Sedge were horrible in the ruck with elbows etc. And tried to cause a couple of fights but our lads seemed to rise above all that, even Kenny gave praise for that haha! How did you guys play? I know you lost like but Milliom is tough. Was it a case of they were decent?

For those that don't know:

Milliom 24-12 Bradford Dudley Hill
Wibsey Warriors 4-4 Odsal Sedbergh
Queensbury 0-22 Haydock

Not sure how Wyke or Clayton got on if they had games?


Yeah they like a bit of rough up there haha. Did Palmer play? Kenny said you have a few keen young lads seems to have improved up there after a couple of years after the likes of Robbo and them left.

Millom pack was decent as always but they lacked in attack. If Ryan hadn't been sent off I reckon after pulling back to 18-12 we were in a position to win. Damo played prop for the first time and did well in his second spell. Young Callum Wilkins had a good dig off the bench. Batey his usual self but at 13 he gives some horrible defence out!
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:34 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: Shipley, Bradford
thepimp007 wrote:
Yeah they like a bit of rough up there haha. Did Palmer play? Kenny said you have a few keen young lads seems to have improved up there after a couple of years after the likes of Robbo and them left.

Millom pack was decent as always but they lacked in attack. If Ryan hadn't been sent off I reckon after pulling back to 18-12 we were in a position to win. Damo played prop for the first time and did well in his second spell. Young Callum Wilkins had a good dig off the bench. Batey his usual self but at 13 he gives some horrible defence out!


No mate wasn't available for selection last week. Aye they've come on loads mate, got the basis of a good solid team if we can stick together.

Their pack has always been handy, even when we went up there a few years back. Nightmare, what did he get sent off for and who were your halves and hooker and fullback? Aye Damo's a big unit, should go well in the pack. Haha Batey in the line never made sense unless he's out wide in the centres or wing. Should have stuck to fullback really.
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:17 pm  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1973
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
No mate wasn't available for selection last week. Aye they've come on loads mate, got the basis of a good solid team if we can stick together.

Their pack has always been handy, even when we went up there a few years back. Nightmare, what did he get sent off for and who were your halves and hooker and fullback? Aye Damo's a big unit, should go well in the pack. Haha Batey in the line never made sense unless he's out wide in the centres or wing. Should have stuck to fullback really.


He dropped someone off, cant remember who it was but our lad with the ball was tackled yet someone hit ryan and dumped him on his head so he swung one at him! He was playing 6 with Sewelly at 7 as T was working. Dave Halley at full back. Dave moved to halves after ryan went off and tried his best to create some stuff but they kept us out. Batey is a master stroke at 13 his defence is unbelieveable and unforgiving ha
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:31 am  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: Shipley, Bradford
thepimp007 wrote:
He dropped someone off, cant remember who it was but our lad with the ball was tackled yet someone hit ryan and dumped him on his head so he swung one at him! He was playing 6 with Sewelly at 7 as T was working. Dave Halley at full back. Dave moved to halves after ryan went off and tried his best to create some stuff but they kept us out. Batey is a master stroke at 13 his defence is unbelieveable and unforgiving ha


Jesus. Nightmare that. Not like Ryan to start swinging unless he's developed a mean streak! How did you get T to come back haha, I know he left before I played open age like. Ah, that makes sense then if you have Dave at FB. Batey's always had a good defence though, his last man tackling was awesome!
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:39 am  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3792
Location: Shipley, Bradford
AMATEUR RUGBY - Saturday 17th February - All are 2:30pm KO's.

Pennine League

Wyke vs. Wortley Dragons
Birkenshaw Blue Dogs vs. Woodhouse Warriors

Pennine League Cups

Eastmoor Dragons vs. Clayton


Wibsey Warriors do not have a match this weekend. Unsure about Odsal Sedbergh or Bradford Dudley Hill.
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:26 am  

User avatarBullseye wrote:
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 30174
Location: The Corridor of Uncertainty
I know a few lads that play for Wortley. Are Wyke any good?
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:02 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Bullseye wrote:
I know a few lads that play for Wortley. Are Wyke any good?


Played in Division 5 YML last season, finished second.

No idea what league of division they're playing in this season.

Could have a team in either or both YML and Pennine League.

Penning League used to be a good league.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 pm  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1973
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
AMATEUR RUGBY - Saturday 17th February - All are 2:30pm KO's.

Pennine League

Wyke vs. Wortley Dragons
Birkenshaw Blue Dogs vs. Woodhouse Warriors

Pennine League Cups

Eastmoor Dragons vs. Clayton


Wibsey Warriors do not have a match this weekend. Unsure about Odsal Sedbergh or Bradford Dudley Hill.


No game for us mate
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Betsy Bulls, Faxlore, FevGrinder, Google [Bot], Hudd-Shay and 105 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,186,4051,47378,6789,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 1st Aug
NRL
LIVE
St.George14-50Souths
NRL
LIVE
Newcastle34-24Canberra
NRL
LIVE
Melbourne37-10Penrith
Sat 31st Jul
L1 RND: 12 LondonS12-14Coventry
Fri 30th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Wests16-18NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 20 Brisbane37-18NQL Cowboys
Thu 29th Jul
NRL RND: 20 Sydney28-0Parramatta
SLRND: 16 Catalans40-20Wakefield
SL RND: 16 Hull FC12-22Leeds
Wed 28th Jul
SL RND: 16 Warrington21-8Wigan
Sun 25th Jul
CH RND: 14 Sheffield28-40Halifax
CH RND: 14 Batley42-12Newcastle
CH RND: 14 Bradford30-36Featherstone
CH RND: 14 Whitehaven28-24Oldham
CH RND: 14 York46-10Swinton
L1 RND: 11 Barrow40-12Coventry
L1 RND: 11 Hunslet20-20Keighley
NRL RND: 19 St.George10-32Gold Coast
NRL RND: 19 Canterbury24-44Cronulla
Sat 24th Jul
NRL RND: 19 Souths60-22NZ Warriors
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 19
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 18 652 214 438 32
Penrith 18 511 191 320 32
Souths 18 563 368 195 30
Parramatta 18 484 267 217 26
Sydney 18 481 343 138 24
Manly 18 529 378 151 22
St.George 18 368 414 -46 16
Cronulla 18 370 418 -48 16
 
Canberra 18 359 431 -72 16
Gold Coast 18 426 478 -52 14
Newcastle 18 291 448 -157 14
Wests 18 396 546 -150 12
NQL Cowboys 18 340 547 -207 12
NZ Warriors 18 355 486 -131 10
Brisbane 18 294 560 -266 8
Canterbury 18 236 566 -330 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 15 459 246 213 28 186.59 93.33
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 14 429 221 208 21 194.12 75
Wigan 16 255 289 -34 20 88.24 62.50
Hull FC 13 298 237 61 15 125.74 57.69
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 15 354 263 91 16 134.60 53.33
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 16 279 394 -115 8 70.81 25
Leigh 13 212 508 -296 0 41.73 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 15
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 9 433 88 345 18 492.05 100
Featherstone 13 573 166 407 26 345.18 100
Halifax 14 398 199 199 20 200 71.43
Bradford 13 354 315 39 18 112.38 69.23
LondonB 13 374 337 37 17 110.98 65.38
Batley 14 370 286 84 18 129.37 64.29
 
Widnes 13 307 344 -37 11 89.24 42.31
Newcastle 13 284 400 -116 11 71 42.31
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Whitehaven 14 277 396 -119 11 69.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 13 197 379 -182 9 51.98 34.62
Oldham 13 190 470 -280 4 40.43 15.38
Swinton 14 234 529 -295 0 44.23 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 12
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 11 382 162 220 19 235.80 86.36
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 10 324 205 119 15 158.05 75
Keighley 11 368 259 109 11 142.08 50
Rochdale 10 279 280 -1 10 99.64 50
Crusaders 10 278 318 -40 10 87.42 50
 
Coventry 11 258 264 -6 10 97.73 45.45
Hunslet 11 288 277 11 9 103.97 40.91
LondonS 12 192 350 -158 7 54.86 29.17
West Wales 11 152 560 -408 0 27.14 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X