RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 am  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 am  

thepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 Member for 12 years
Free-scoring winger
User avatar


Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1977
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Wyke beat Doncaster Toll Bar to progress to the final of the Pennine Cup.

Wibsey Warriors beat Clayton 20-10 in a tough encounter to progress to the Bradford Cup final.

Bradford Dudley Hill lost 24-22 against York Acorn. Hill were in the lead 22-18 until the final few minutes where Acorn scored out wide. Then a penalty in 'extra time' gave York the win.


Mate im still fuming about it. Ref played 44 minutes first half and nearly 52 in the second. Both their try and penalty were in added time. Yes we should have seen the game out at 22-12 but still was gutting to lose. The lads gave everything, Dave showed hes still got his twinkle toes! As a neutral what a great advert for conference rugby though.

Well done on beating clayton
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:42 am  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:42 am  
Bulls Boy 2011 Member for 12 years
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar


Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 4063
Location: Shipley, Bradford
thepimp007 wrote:
Mate im still fuming about it. Ref played 44 minutes first half and nearly 52 in the second. Both their try and penalty were in added time. Yes we should have seen the game out at 22-12 but still was gutting to lose. The lads gave everything, Dave showed hes still got his twinkle toes! As a neutral what a great advert for conference rugby though.

Well done on beating clayton


I know mate, felt like the game was going on forever. Robbed if I'm honest. Yeah maybe should have seen the game out but nothing you can really do if there's 16 mins added on. Thought Nelly scored two great tries and the try of the game was Dave stepping through a gap to put Tony through. Who was the number 2 of yours?

Thanks pal! At least we're back in the main final this season that was the aim of Sat.
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:50 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:50 pm  

thepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 Member for 12 years
Free-scoring winger
User avatar


Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1977
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
I know mate, felt like the game was going on forever. Robbed if I'm honest. Yeah maybe should have seen the game out but nothing you can really do if there's 16 mins added on. Thought Nelly scored two great tries and the try of the game was Dave stepping through a gap to put Tony through. Who was the number 2 of yours?

Thanks pal! At least we're back in the main final this season that was the aim of Sat.


Hes from Birky called Luke Johnson. Yeah dave showed hes still got it
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:25 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 Member for 12 years
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar


Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 4063
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Saturday 7th April

Bradford Cup Curtain Raiser (Shield)

Queensbury vs. Clayton (1:30ko)

Bradford Cup Final

Wibsey Warriors vs. Wyke (3:30ko)

NCL Division 1

Bradford Dudley Hill vs. Castleford Lock Lane (2:30ko)

NCL Division 2

West Bowling vs. Askam (2:30ko)

Lots of amateur games in Bradford this weekend. With two matches at Odsal for the Bradford Cup and also two NCL matches for Dudley Hill and West Bowling.
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Member for 13 years
Silver RLFANS Member



Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Might go down with my Gdad to watch Wibsey on Sat. I'm an ex player and my Gdad is one of their biggest supporters.

Some really ace folks up at that club, as there are in most amateur sides.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 Member for 12 years
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar


Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 4063
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Bulls4Champs wrote:
Might go down with my Gdad to watch Wibsey on Sat. I'm an ex player and my Gdad is one of their biggest supporters.

Some really ace folks up at that club, as there are in most amateur sides.


Who's your Grandad pal and yourself?
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Member for 13 years
Silver RLFANS Member



Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Who's your Grandad pal and yourself?


My Grandad is Mick, I am also Mick, but you probably won't know me. You'll know him though.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 Member for 12 years
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar


Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 4063
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Bulls4Champs wrote:
My Grandad is Mick, I am also Mick, but you probably won't know me. You'll know him though.


Aye Mick is a legend haha. Him and Dennis are up there all the time!
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:27 pm  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:27 pm  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Member for 13 years
Silver RLFANS Member



Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Aye Mick is a legend haha. Him and Dennis are up there all the time!


Aye, they love it don't they. They were at the game on Sunday together with my Aunty Maddy.

They're both great clubmen. Young Alex and many others amongst them too.
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am  
Re: Amateur Rugby in Bradford
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am  

thepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 Member for 12 years
Free-scoring winger
User avatar


Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1977
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Saturday 7th April

Bradford Cup Curtain Raiser (Shield)

Queensbury vs. Clayton (1:30ko)

Bradford Cup Final

Wibsey Warriors vs. Wyke (3:30ko)

NCL Division 1

Bradford Dudley Hill vs. Castleford Lock Lane (2:30ko)

NCL Division 2

West Bowling vs. Askam (2:30ko)

Lots of amateur games in Bradford this weekend. With two matches at Odsal for the Bradford Cup and also two NCL matches for Dudley Hill and West Bowling.


Same final that used to be in the May bank holidays JJ? stupid to play it when seasonal games are on used to enjoy the day at odsal. Once as a player but plenty of times observing always a great afternoon. As I am writing this just heard its been called off that right?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Bradford Bulls


RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
45m
Channel 4
KineticRR
6
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
6s
Rumours and signings v9
post
24881
42s
Jotform
Dunkirk Spir
2
47s
Game - Song Titles 20212
Boss Hog
17936
2m
Blake and Nene left whos incoming
Binosh
9
3m
Confirmed 2023 squad
atomic
126
4m
Introducing myself
Trinity info
4
5m
Wane out
Sadfish
83
5m
Friendlies
Pumpetypump
3
5m
Langi
asmadasa
35
5m
Shopping List 2023
ComeOnYouUll
3385
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Read this in the latest issue of League Express
glee
1
TODAY
Langi
asmadasa
35
TODAY
Football World Cup
Sadfish
1
TODAY
Oh no not again
Victor
2
TODAY
Contibutors
PopTart
4
TODAY
Read this in League Express
glee
1
TODAY
Jotform
Dunkirk Spir
2
TODAY
Introducing myself
Trinity info
4
TODAY
Friendlies
Pumpetypump
3
TODAY
Channel 4
KineticRR
6
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Australia World Champions Agai..
6014
Jillaroos Demolish the Ferns t..
1941
England Beat France in Nail-bi..
2885
New Zealand Ferns Final Bound ..
1762
Australia Power Into Womens Fi..
1871
Samoa Into the Final As Englis..
1940
Australia Squeeze Into The Fin..
4671
Jilleroos Scrape Home Against ..
2185
Cook Islands Sign Off With Vic..
2776
England 19-man squad for RLWC ..
2673
St Helens to face Penrith Pant..
2617
England Top Group A With Big W..
2332
Canada End World Cup With Tigh..
2131
Record Breaking Masterclass fr..
3354
Ferns Win As Cooks Score First..
2655
RLFANS Match Centre
Matches on TV
Thu 16th Feb
SL-M
20:00
Warrington-Leeds
Fri 17th Feb
SL-M
20:00
Leigh-Salford
Sat 18th Feb
SL-M
13:00
Hull KR-Wigan
WCC2023
07:00
Penrith-St.Helens
Thu 23rd Feb
SL-M
20:00
Salford-Hull KR
Fri 24th Feb
SL-M
20:00
Leeds-Hull FC
Sun 26th Feb
SL-M
13:00
Castleford-St.Helens
Thu 2nd Mar
SL-M
20:00
Warrington-Salford
Fri 3rd Mar
SL-M
20:00
St.Helens-Leeds
Thu 9th Mar
SL-M
20:00
Wigan-Catalans
Fri 10th Mar
SL-M
20:00
Huddersfield-Castleford
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Huddersfield 0 0 0 0 0
Leigh 0 0 0 0 0
St.Helens 0 0 0 0 0
Castleford 0 0 0 0 0
Wakefield 0 0 0 0 0
Leeds 0 0 0 0 0
 
Hull KR 0 0 0 0 0
Warrington 0 0 0 0 0
Salford 0 0 0 0 0
Wigan 0 0 0 0 0
Hull FC 0 0 0 0 0
Catalans 0 0 0 0 0
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
45m
Channel 4
KineticRR
6
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
6s
Rumours and signings v9
post
24881
42s
Jotform
Dunkirk Spir
2
47s
Game - Song Titles 20212
Boss Hog
17936
2m
Blake and Nene left whos incoming
Binosh
9
3m
Confirmed 2023 squad
atomic
126
4m
Introducing myself
Trinity info
4
5m
Wane out
Sadfish
83
5m
Friendlies
Pumpetypump
3
5m
Langi
asmadasa
35
5m
Shopping List 2023
ComeOnYouUll
3385
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Read this in the latest issue of League Express
glee
1
TODAY
Langi
asmadasa
35
TODAY
Football World Cup
Sadfish
1
TODAY
Oh no not again
Victor
2
TODAY
Contibutors
PopTart
4
TODAY
Read this in League Express
glee
1
TODAY
Jotform
Dunkirk Spir
2
TODAY
Introducing myself
Trinity info
4
TODAY
Friendlies
Pumpetypump
3
TODAY
Channel 4
KineticRR
6
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
Australia World Champions Agai..
6014
Jillaroos Demolish the Ferns t..
1941
England Beat France in Nail-bi..
2885
New Zealand Ferns Final Bound ..
1762
Australia Power Into Womens Fi..
1871
Samoa Into the Final As Englis..
1940
Australia Squeeze Into The Fin..
4671
Jilleroos Scrape Home Against ..
2185
Cook Islands Sign Off With Vic..
2776
England 19-man squad for RLWC ..
2673
St Helens to face Penrith Pant..
2617
England Top Group A With Big W..
2332
Canada End World Cup With Tigh..
2131
Record Breaking Masterclass fr..
3354
Ferns Win As Cooks Score First..
2655


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!