WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leigh A 16/6
Leigh A 16/6 Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:00 pm  

User avatarBulliac wrote:
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:12 pm
Posts: 10814
Location: Bradbados
Anyone who's bought coach travel from the Bulls should note that the coach(es) leave the ground at 12:00 and not 13:30 as stated on the on-line tickets. According to a phone message from the club. More than a little early, I would have thought but, better early than late...
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Build Bridges NOT Walls
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:14 pm  

User avatarmaurice wrote:
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16451
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
Bulliac wrote:
Anyone who's bought coach travel from the Bulls should note that the coach(es) leave the ground at 12:00 and not 13:30 as stated on the on-line tickets. According to a phone message from the club. More than a little early, I would have thought but, better early than late...


Better give you something to get up to then, on site Whisling wren, marstons pub outside space and does food, legends bar beer and pies on concourse mix with ex players Morrisons opposite leigh east (probably games going on) bar and food and holiday inn express bar and food. Town 10 min walk full of rl pubs and fans
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:42 am  

User avatarBull Mania wrote:
Bull Mania User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 am
Posts: 6009
Can't see anything but a loss with Leigh in red hot form, at home and maybe wanting to avenge their defeat to us earlier in the year.

Having said all that I've lost count the number of times we've played Leigh all expecting an absolute drubbing, only for us to give them a huge scare and lose to a late try. we always seem to raise our game against them.

Think we need to win at least 1 of our next 2 games. Lose both and it makes the top 5 very difficult IMO
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 am  

User avatarBulliac wrote:
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:12 pm
Posts: 10814
Location: Bradbados
All true enough.

Top five was the very highest I thought we might achieve to be honest and never any kind of 'expectation' for me. I find it hard to see a win over there but, at our best, we should be competitive, so que sera sera, as the song goes.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Build Bridges NOT Walls
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:20 am  

User avatarNothus wrote:
Nothus User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:27 pm
Posts: 5585
Location: Bradford
Bull Mania wrote:
Can't see anything but a loss with Leigh in red hot form, at home and maybe wanting to avenge their defeat to us earlier in the year.

Having said all that I've lost count the number of times we've played Leigh all expecting an absolute drubbing, only for us to give them a huge scare and lose to a late try. we always seem to raise our game against them.

Think we need to win at least 1 of our next 2 games. Lose both and it makes the top 5 very difficult IMO


I think there's potential for us to win 8 out of our remaining 11 games if we can get a few bodies back and hit a bit of good form.
I think we'll lose on Sunday and also lose the games against Toulouse and Toronto but other than that we should be in with a shout for all of the other games. York away will be tough and could be pivotal in us making the top 5.
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:57 am  

User avatarBullseye wrote:
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 29728
Location: The Corridor of Uncertainty
Tough ask this weekend. Still deliberating whether to go or watch it on the our league app. Is the 19 out yet?
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:20 pm  

User avatarFr13daY wrote:
Fr13daY User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm
Posts: 834
Location: A floating palace of ignorance

Bullseye wrote:
Tough ask this weekend. Still deliberating whether to go or watch it on the our league app. Is the 19 out yet?


Yup - http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/52947/crossley-and-garside-return-to-john-kears-asn-doors--man-squad
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on.
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:32 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
Posts: 3622
Location: Shipley, Bradford
I’d go:

Ryan
Grant
Webster
Oakes
Foggin-Johnston
Lilley
Wildie
Crossley
Hallas
Kirk
Garside
Storton
Minchella

Flanagan
Bustin
Peltier
Wood
BULLSBOY2011:
'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!'

Bradford Bulls Fan Since Birth :)
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:00 pm  
Marvin Goolash Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:30 pm
Posts: 293
I notice that the Leigh 19 includes 3 Saints players and Mr Hock.
Re: Leigh A 16/6 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:35 pm  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9103
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Marvin Goolash wrote:
I notice that the Leigh 19 includes 3 Saints players and Mr Hock.


It sure does. :thumb:




Image
Image
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bullsmad, childofthenorthern, RagingBull and 48 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,0131,13278,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts