JoinedServiceReputation
Dec 31 200518 years243rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Apr 24 14:1126th Mar 24 18:28LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:26 pm  
So, to be clear, we are saying that the new main person of interest in the Bulls is Ralph Rimmer's PA?

You really couldn't make it up.... :shock:
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1004
JoinedServiceReputation
Jun 02 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Feb 23 14:5129th Jan 23 15:40LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"If you don't believe you can do something, you have no chance at all" - Arsene Wenger

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:35 pm  
This story just gets stranger. Anyone care to summarise all this in one post?
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach2039
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 19 200618 years256th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
25th Apr 24 17:0718th Mar 24 13:26LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Don't think i'm biased...
...i'm just very narrow minded!!!!!!!

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm  
Mr Dog wrote:
Not quite....both BBBBB LTD and the Orcas are shown as PWSC and both as owning 75% or more of shares or voting rights? BBBBB has 2 officers: Kimberely Stather (sole shareholder) and Charlotte Louise Monkman. Not sure where Wood fits in all this?

Its all a bit weird...

Firstly the new company registration address I recognised... its pretty much opposite where my grandparents used to live. Its not a council house but trust me when I say its a very standard semi detached house... not the kind of place you'd have as the new HQ of a business!!! However, i now know why this is the case... linked to one of the company officers and if Charlie boy did knock on the door I doubt her hubby (who happens to be built like a brick out house) would have given you the warmest of welcomes!!!

Anyway... Company officers:-

Charlotte Monkman - appears to be the Business Manager at Global Rugby League Solutions Ltd (company owned by Nigel Wood and run by director Wendy Wood). Currently Programme Manager for the 2021 RLWC. Previously worked at the RFL (old news now I know)

Kimberley Stather - Is a friend of a friend I've come to discover. I believe she and hubby is good family friends with the Woods and I also know she and her family are big Bulls fans.

Seems to be lots of "friends or friends" involved behind the scenes. Chalmers does still appear to be involved but his missus has now withdrawn (Orcas Rugby) but no sign of Sawyer who apparently had just under 25% of the shares. That said...

Remember when two new rugby themed companies popped up in August (Bradford Northern Rugby 2020 and Bradford Rugby 2020) and nobody could work out who was behind it. Well after spending my lunch break searching Companies House (just call me Poirot) I stumbled upon something.

- Both new companies set up by Jonathan Charles Round c/o York Place, Elizabeth House, Leeds
- Mark Sawyer is a Director for a company called Line Distance Ltd
- Line Distance Ltd is a company that deals in Real Estate, set up by... York Place Company Ltd

So could we be possibly seeing the picture start to come together more clearly?

Is Sawyers real estate company setting up potential holding companies through a well known associate and if so why?

Could Charlie boy actually by Mr Jonathan Charles Round who set said companies up?

Could Charlie (or Jonathan) be the insider who says he knows what the actual dealings are and that its not all above board?

Could Nestegg actually be right about this??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Or am I just going completely paranoid and need to lay down in a dark room and hope to wake up pre-season in 2012 realising it was all a bad dream :IDEA: :IDEA: :IDEA:

tune in next week to find out. Think i'm going :CRAZY: :CRAZY: :CRAZY:
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain253No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 05 20195 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Jan 20 13:259th Jan 20 23:26LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:59 pm  
paulwalker71 wrote:
So, to be clear, we are saying that the new main person of interest in the Bulls is Ralph Rimmer's PA?

You really couldn't make it up.... :shock:

Yes Paul, even nestegg couldn't concoct such a comedy.

Apparently Nigel and Ralph are rather upset at the negative reception that BBBBB Ltd is receiving on social media and on this forum. Therefore they are thinking of re-branding the NewCo ...... one apt name they are now thinking of giving it is (allegedly) .... :

Smokescreen Ltd !
Mr Dog 
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach1256No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 02 200420 years304th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Mar 24 20:5528th Oct 23 10:19LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:13 pm  
bullinenemyland wrote:
Its all a bit weird...

Firstly the new company registration address I recognised... its pretty much opposite where my grandparents used to live. Its not a council house but trust me when I say its a very standard semi detached house... not the kind of place you'd have as the new HQ of a business!!! However, i now know why this is the case... linked to one of the company officers and if Charlie boy did knock on the door I doubt her hubby (who happens to be built like a brick out house) would have given you the warmest of welcomes!!!

Anyway... Company officers:-

Charlotte Monkman - appears to be the Business Manager at Global Rugby League Solutions Ltd (company owned by Nigel Wood and run by director Wendy Wood). Currently Programme Manager for the 2021 RLWC. Previously worked at the RFL (old news now I know)

Kimberley Stather - Is a friend of a friend I've come to discover. I believe she and hubby is good family friends with the Woods and I also know she and her family are big Bulls fans.

Seems to be lots of "friends or friends" involved behind the scenes. Chalmers does still appear to be involved but his missus has now withdrawn (Orcas Rugby) but no sign of Sawyer who apparently had just under 25% of the shares. That said...

Remember when two new rugby themed companies popped up in August (Bradford Northern Rugby 2020 and Bradford Rugby 2020) and nobody could work out who was behind it. Well after spending my lunch break searching Companies House (just call me Poirot) I stumbled upon something.

- Both new companies set up by Jonathan Charles Round c/o York Place, Elizabeth House, Leeds
- Mark Sawyer is a Director for a company called Line Distance Ltd
- Line Distance Ltd is a company that deals in Real Estate, set up by... York Place Company Ltd

So could we be possibly seeing the picture start to come together more clearly?

Is Sawyers real estate company setting up potential holding companies through a well known associate and if so why?

Could Charlie boy actually by Mr Jonathan Charles Round who set said companies up?

Could Charlie (or Jonathan) be the insider who says he knows what the actual dealings are and that its not all above board?

Could Nestegg actually be right about this??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Or am I just going completely paranoid and need to lay down in a dark room and hope to wake up pre-season in 2012 realising it was all a bad dream :IDEA: :IDEA: :IDEA:

tune in next week to find out. Think i'm going :CRAZY: :CRAZY: :CRAZY:

I'd suggest more than a bit.

Aaron Bower reporting that KS is a Wood family member and that CM was also NW's PA at the RFL
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4525
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 07 200519 years296th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Mar 24 16:0710th May 23 13:36LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:33 pm  
So everyone seems to think this is all about a land grab. Is the reason Nestegg are stirring the kaka is because they want to queer Wood's pitch so that they can take it and they are not interested in the rugby at all?
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain253No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 05 20195 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Jan 20 13:259th Jan 20 23:26LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:52 pm  
rugbyreddog wrote:
So everyone seems to think this is all about a land grab. Is the reason Nestegg are stirring the kaka is because they want to queer Wood's pitch so that they can take it and they are not interested in the rugby at all?

We are principally interested in the latter and not the former. There has already been far too much 'taken' from the Bulls in recent years.

We also want to see folk introduced to the club who espouse two core values - honesty and integrity. Such values have we believe been bereft in respect of the Bulls ownership (and within the RFL hierarchy) for many years.

When (or if) we get the opportunity we will share our vision with all and sundry. At this time, at least in regard to our consortium's specific plans, we prefer to keep our cards fairly close to our chests.

BTW, and apologies if this is old news, but one of our RFL insiders has informed us that Ralph Rimmer appears to be on the verge of deciding to commission a formal public inquiry into recent events at the Bulls etc. The view in the RFL is that if Ralph doesn't commission an inquiry in the near future then his hand could be forced by the Tier 2 and Tier 3 clubs when they all meet up shortly - we think they are all due to meet up in Doncaster. Regardless, we aver that should an inquiry be commissioned it would largely prove to be no more than a long, drawn out smokescreen, and could simply prove to be a distraction as opposed to a solution.

A different and far more direct approach is required. Watch this space.
RankPostsTeam
International Star3213
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 26 201212 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Oct 23 17:322nd Aug 21 12:06LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:02 am  
TBH, everyone who's been signed so far is on a 1 year deal. Which suggests to me that the club will be limping along through 2020 and then put out of it's misery at the end of next year
RankPostsTeam
Moderator10969
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 01 200222 years292nd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
21st Jan 23 15:1321st Jun 22 13:35LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Build Bridges NOT Walls

Re: Bulls Takeover : Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:24 am  
roofaldo2 wrote:
TBH, everyone who's been signed so far is on a 1 year deal. Which suggests to me that the club will be limping along through 2020 and then put out of it's misery at the end of next year

Being cynical....if limping through 2020 and packing in were really the idea then why bother about length of contract? It would just be voided on break-up anyway. You'd possibly get players cheaper by giving the "security" of a longer term contract. Not that ANY player is likely to consider the Bulls as particularly "secure", given recent history.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain870No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 17 20168 years265th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd Apr 24 15:2919th Apr 24 21:52LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Bulls Takeover : Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:26 pm  
roofaldo2 wrote:

Oakes is 2 year tbh a lot of clubs do it like this
PreviousNext