u RLFANS.COM - 2019 Player Ins & Outs

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace 2019 Player Ins & Outs

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 128  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:34 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

ThePrinter wrote:For the benefit of Brisbane Rhino who on the Leeds board is claiming on the Lolohea thread on there that I’ve said Sinfield has messed up with his swap deal.....no I didn’t on that one as Lolohea has been a flop. What I said is that IF Sinfield has got rid of Parcell for Lunt and he DOESN’T bring in another quota signing right now then it’ll be a mistake.

Are you banned from your own sides board ? That's poor that, whichever dictator has done that should over turn it for God's sake.

"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Although I think he's served his ban and should be allowed back, but if the ban relates to the post I think it does, I understand why it was given.

King Monkey wrote:Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:26 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Charlie Sheen wrote:Although I think he's served his ban and should be allowed back, but if the ban relates to the post I think it does, I understand why it was given.

It wasn't bickering and a difference of opinion ?

"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:08 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Hull paying marquee money for a winger is nearly as funny as Leeds and their panic buys

The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:22 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Ruune Rebellion wrote:Hull paying marquee money for a winger is nearly as funny as Leeds and their panic buys

It’s not even close, and he’s due to play centre according to Radders.

"You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:08 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Towns88 wrote:It wasn't bickering and a difference of opinion ?

I shot down a few of his definitely going to happen in the know rumour transfers in the past and he had a bee in his bonnet towards me ever since and was deleting perfectly fine posts of mine whether they were questioning rumours or just opinions about the club in the general and sending PM warnings for no real valid reason (did likewise to another poster who did similar). So I was essentially being silenced anyway so I thought I’d post something offensive and finish the job off. No point going back on there to post as he’d just do the same.

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:15 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Ruune Rebellion wrote:Hull paying marquee money for a winger is nearly as funny as Leeds and their panic buys

Difference is Hull have their HB’s well sorted so spending marquee on a three quarter is fine. Whilst Hurrell is a good signing on the face of it, without the HB’s to create for him it’s made it a pointless signing.We had Sutcliffe in the 4 shirt previously and whilst not a better centre than Hurrell which option would’ve been better this season

A - Sutcliffe in the halves creating nothing for Hurrell and others
B - a top notch marquee HB creating for Sutcliffe at centre and the rest of the team

Hurrell is one of the signings Leeds fans are giving Sinfield praise for and I can understand why to an extent just based on he’s an upgrade to having Sutcliffe there but other positions were more important than left centre.

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:36 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

ThePrinter wrote:I shot down a few of his definitely going to happen in the know rumour transfers in the past and he had a bee in his bonnet towards me ever since and was deleting perfectly fine posts of mine whether they were questioning rumours or just opinions about the club in the general and sending PM warnings for no real valid reason (did likewise to another poster who did similar). So I was essentially being silenced anyway so I thought I’d post something offensive and finish the job off. No point going back on there to post as he’d just do the same.

Frosties is it?

Id clean up RLFANS in 5 minutes.

Troll hitlist :

Jean Capdouze

Sir Kev/My Mate Ronnie

Lebron/Ruune Rebellion

Jonno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:31 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

He will probably play centre.

Besides, our squad is looking very strong. We already have the best halves in SL, if Manu Ma'u has signed as rumoured (second marquee?) we will also have the best second row (Mau, Jones, Savelio and Griffin). All imo of course.

You've got to spend the cash somewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:58 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Printer - didn't know you were banned. Don't agree with you re MCD but that's what forums are for. Opinions.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 ... 128  Next

It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:55 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com