Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Unfortunately Jansin had no insurance, so all medical costs are being incurred. There is a fund if anyone would like to donate and help with these costs. Nearly 10k raised already

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8eVOKdg6S8

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:53 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

He’ll never play rugby again but that’s not even the concern. Hopefully the lad can make a full recovery and live the rest of his life without too many complications but it’s going to take a very long time, as has already been stated. Thoughts are with his family.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:31 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I've seen various just giving pages, is the expectancy that the family would have to foot the medical bills? Could they potentially reach hundreds of thousands if he's there months?

"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:56 am 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:I wish Jansin Turgut well. It is a tragedy that he should have suffered such serious injuries.

On a more selfish note, I was hoping to see Jansin Turgut and his fellow ethnic Turks Aiden Sezer and Emre Guler (both reserves at the strong Canberra Raiders NRL team) all line up for Turkey's national rugby league team in the qualifying games for the 2021 World Cup. It now looks like that is not going to happen.

There is a time and a place for your drivel, and that wasn't one of them !

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:44 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Kennedy wrote:There is a time and a place for your drivel, and that wasn't one of them !

Indeed. I read his post yesterday and it's in poor taste so I had to refrain from responding at the time as it really got my back up.

Your trolling is pathetic and juvenile to say the least but you've plumbed new depths with that post Barry. :roll:

Get well soon Jansin, the whole of RL is behind you. :PRAY:

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Can't say I was offended by Jean's comment to be honest

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:22 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

wire-flyer wrote:Can't say I was offended by Jean's comment to be honest

It was typical of the false frog to turn a shocking accident and outcome towards himself and his personal desires.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:35 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wilde 3 wrote:Unfortunately Jansin had no insurance, so all medical costs are being incurred. There is a fund if anyone would like to donate and help with these costs. Nearly 10k raised already

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8eVOKdg6S8

This may not be a popular opinion but travel insurance is about £20, annual world wide cover for around £90. Tragic as it may be, but its his own fault why should every one else chip in for his stupidity, anyone who goes abroad without travel cover is stupid. Ps why does he have to foot medical bills, we are still in the Eu and so is Spain last i looked does, does he not have the equivalent of the E111 form.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:49 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

rollin thunder wrote:This may not be a popular opinion but travel insurance is about £20, annual world wide cover for around £90. Tragic as it may be, but its his own fault why should every one else chip in for his stupidity, anyone who goes abroad without travel cover is stupid. Ps why does he have to foot medical bills, we are still in the Eu and so is Spain last i looked does, does he not have the equivalent of the E111 form.

It sounds like he had no travel insurance like you say and also doesn't seem to have got a free EHIC (European Health Insurance Card), which enables people traveling in Europe the same cover that they get in their home Country called EU's reciprocal healthcare system., in Britan's case free. Really he should have had both private travel insurance and a EHIC and everything would have been free. You need both because EHIC alone doesn't cover any private medical healthcare or costs, such as mountain rescue in ski resorts, being flown back to the UK, or lost or stolen property.
Saying that I thought even without the card he'd be covered for all emergency treatment free because that's the rule and even after that he can prove he's from Britain and then the EU's reciprocal healthcare system kicks in.

Anyway I hope he gets back to full fitness because that list of injuries makes my body hurt from just reading them.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:15 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Kennedy wrote:There is a time and a place for your drivel, and that wasn't one of them !

Quite right, sensitivity isn't one of his strong points.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com