Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:53 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 1025
SaleSlim wrote:Indeed. I read his post yesterday and it's in poor taste so I had to refrain from responding at the time as it really got my back up.


You and me both, I wrote something but didn't post it, not wanting to drag this thread down to that obnoxious level myself.
The thread is about the poor lad Jansin and his life threatening injuries, only a complete sh1t3 stain would try use that to further an agenda.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:48 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am
Posts: 623
Shifty Cat wrote:It sounds like he had no travel insurance like you say and also doesn't seem to have got a free EHIC (European Health Insurance Card), which enables people traveling in Europe the same cover that they get in their home Country called EU's reciprocal healthcare system., in Britan's case free. Really he should have had both private travel insurance and a EHIC and everything would have been free. You need both because EHIC alone doesn't cover any private medical healthcare or costs, such as mountain rescue in ski resorts, being flown back to the UK, or lost or stolen property.
Saying that I thought even without the card he'd be covered for all emergency treatment free because that's the rule and even after that he can prove he's from Britain and then the EU's reciprocal healthcare system kicks in.

Anyway I hope he gets back to full fitness because that list of injuries makes my body hurt from just reading them.

Yes he should have had both me and the wife go away ever winter for 8-10 weeks we both have the insurance and health card it was used for my wife when she had to go in hospital for 10 days so did not cost anything but saying that hope he gets well soon

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:59 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 3331
Upanunder wrote:You and me both, I wrote something but didn't post it, not wanting to drag this thread down to that obnoxious level myself.
The thread is about the poor lad Jansin and his life threatening injuries, only a complete sh1t3 stain would try use that to further an agenda.

I Don't think he said anything much wrong either, think you are over reacting just to get at him just because you don't like him. (thats assuming its the post i saw and its not something that now removed)

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:00 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1195
rollin thunder wrote:I Don't think he said anything much wrong either, think you are over reacting just to get at him just because you don't like him. (thats assuming its the post i saw and its not something that now removed)


The post is still there 2 pages back. It's pretty obvious it's in poor taste as we all know the poster and his motives on here. If other people can't see that I find it worrying tbh.

Anyhow, not wanting this thread to deviate... I've heard that both Hull and Salford fans are planning some sort of tribute/show of support to Jansin on Sunday so hopefully it's well observed and his family get to see that the RL family is fully behind JT and his recovery.






quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:34 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm
Posts: 1087
It wasn’t in poor taste at all. That’s the problem. It’s no different to a recording artist killing themselves and some declaring, they are gutted because they wanted to watch them in concert. It’s just because there are too many whoppers on this forum that get offended too easily.






The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:20 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 6413
Location: Carcassonne, France
SaleSlim wrote:The post is still there 2 pages back. It's pretty obvious it's in poor taste as we all know the poster and his motives on here. If other people can't see that I find it worrying tbh.

Anyhow, not wanting this thread to deviate... I've heard that both Hull and Salford fans are planning some sort of tribute/show of support to Jansin on Sunday so hopefully it's well observed and his family get to see that the RL family is fully behind JT and his recovery.


It wasn't obviously in poor taste to myself and three other posters on this thread. Maybe you and your fellow outraged are the ones who have the problem, which is worrying.






Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:12 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1078
Ruune Rebellion wrote:It wasn’t in poor taste at all. That’s the problem. It’s no different to a recording artist killing themselves and some declaring, they are gutted because they wanted to watch them in concert. It’s just because there are too many whoppers on this forum that get offended too easily.

Well I can't see anybody being offended by anything you put on here ruuBronn108
:LIAR:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:19 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 3331
SaleSlim wrote:The post is still there 2 pages back. It's pretty obvious it's in poor taste as we all know the poster and his motives on here. If other people can't see that I find it worrying tbh.

Anyhow, not wanting this thread to deviate... I've heard that both Hull and Salford fans are planning some sort of tribute/show of support to Jansin on Sunday so hopefully it's well observed and his family get to see that the RL family is fully behind JT and his recovery.

The post about him now not being available to play for Turkey.
Well if thats it, defo nithing wrong with that. You cannot have a go at him saying he us using it to push his own agenda, the counter that by you pushing your agenda against him. If you don’t agree with him ignore him/it. No need for the faux outrage over very little.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:26 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1078
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:It wasn't obviously in poor taste to myself and three other posters on this thread. Maybe you and your fellow outraged are the ones who have the problem, which is worrying.

That's the problem when you are motivated by needless and sad attempts to cause controversy by deliberately winding people up on here, in your mind you did nothing wrong in saying what you said, quite a few don't agree they probably thought like I did that it was just another part of your act to seek attention, how long have you been on here now Bazz fifteen 15 years, it's time you grew up and got a life.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Turkish international Jansin Turgut sacked by Salford.
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:47 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1195
little wayne69 wrote:That's the problem when you are motivated by needless and sad attempts to cause controversy by deliberately winding people up on here, in your mind you did nothing wrong in saying what you said, quite a few don't agree they probably thought like I did that it was just another part of your act to seek attention, how long have you been on here now Bazz fifteen 15 years, it's time you grew up and got a life.


Amen! And the fact that his alter ego Ruune/LeBron comes on here jumping to his defence just shows how pathetic he is.

RT - It's not faux outrage at all. It's disgust that this complete and utter pr1ck of an individual has used a thread about a guy in a critical condition to once again spout his trolling cr@p. If you want to pander to the clown then go aheadz I'd rather have the balls to call him out. And if anyone wants to pull me up on what I've said then go ahead, feel free. He needs to get a life, a job and some mates and then maybe he'd have less time to come on here. :thumb:






quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next





It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:14 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barrett was robbed, eric35, Jethro Gibbs, Salford red all over, The Phantom Horseman, TheButcher, Towns88, tyr, wakeyrule and 211 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:14 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,956,7071,65477,8214,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 10:50
NRL
SOUTHS
v
MANLY
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
SALFORD
TOMORROW 10:50
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
PARRAMATTA EELS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CH
YORK
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 22nd Sep 14:00
 CH1
OLDHAM
v
DONCASTER
Sun 22nd Sep 14:00
WSL
FEATHERSTONEW
v
YORKW
Sun 22nd Sep 16:00
 CH1
NEWCASTLE
v
WORKINGTON TOWN
Sun 22nd Sep 18:30
 CH
TORONTO
v
TOULOUSE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





2

.