WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants - 16:30:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants - 16:30:00

Salford red all over User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:11 pm
Posts: 3266
Location: M27 but not part of the project !!
Strange team Hull somewhere between good and dreadful, must admit though whilst Sneyd has a great kicking game in every aspect that is really all he has, his running game and overall control are non existant, doesn't help that the fat kid next to him offers almost nothing.
Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.

Mary Hemmingway, US journalist,widow of Ernest Hemmingway (1908-1986)


The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget


"I am not young enough to know everything"
Oscar Wilde Irish Playwright (1854-1900)



One likes people much better when they're battered down by a prodigious siege of misfortune than when they triumph.

virginia woolf (1882-1941)

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1356
Hudds have been excellent defensively but Hull have been utterly woeful. Seems harsh not to be waxing lyrical about a team that's likely to put 50 on someone else but Hull would have struggled to beat a lower end Championship team on today's performance.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

craig hkr wrote:
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Posts: 2352
Just catching up with events. What's the scores?

User avatarHasbag wrote:
Hasbag User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 2920
Location: Hull
craig hkr wrote:
Just catching up with events. What's the scores?

Wakey won 18-6 and currently 24-12 to Hull with 8 minutes to go.
infamous grouse Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:04 pm
Posts: 174
Hull should offer all their supporters a refund on their tickets and expenses.
Any team can have a bad game but this is happening too often this year.
No heart

ThePrinter wrote:
ThePrinter Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 11412
Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Salford red all over wrote:
Strange team Hull somewhere between good and dreadful.


Whilst a number of teams suffer from inconsistency I don’t anybody goes from one extreme to the other quite as much as Hull. Funny thing given their recent cup record I wouldn’t be surprised to see a big performance next week in the Cup vs Catalans....if so it begs the question whether they actually care about this particular fixture and are ok letting it go.
"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

User avatarHasbag wrote:
Hasbag User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 2920
Location: Hull
ThePrinter wrote:
Whilst a number of teams suffer from inconsistency I don’t anybody goes from one extreme to the other quite as much as Hull. Funny thing given their recent cup record I wouldn’t be surprised to see a big performance next week in the Cup vs Catalans....if so it begs the question whether they actually care about this particular fixture and are ok letting it go.

Might be daft to say with what's going on at the moment but I'm confident we will beat Catalans on Thursday.

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1356
I see the Wire drummer has arrived.... :MUSIC: :SHHH:
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9920
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Hasbag wrote:
Wakey won 18-6 and currently 24-12 to Hull with 8 minutes to go.


:lol: :lol:
Image

ThePrinter wrote:
ThePrinter Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 11412
Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Radford’s interview could be better than the game.
"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bellyboy, childofthenorthern, Chipoverthetop, fanstanningley, Jason65, R.B.A, reffy, roo67 and 84 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,9471,20978,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X