Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Parking near Anfailed on Sunday

Post subject: Parking near Anfailed on Sunday
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:48 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Any suggestions? Don't want to get involved in the Marathon nonsense so West of the ground seems a no-go area.

To the east lies the salubrious neighbourhoods of Norris Green and Croxteth (or Crocky to the locals!). Famed for their appearances on Ross Kemp on Gangs, I think I'll give that one a miss. :lol:

Neither the RFL or Super League sites are remotely helpful and apparently Stanley Park is out of bounds as there's a kids tournament on the Sunday which will basically mean it's full of parents and organisers cars.

Who the f*ck decided this dump was a suitable venue for our flagship weekend....? :roll:

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

Post subject: Re: Parking near Anfailed on Sunday
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:50 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

SaleSlim wrote:Any suggestions? Don't want to get involved in the Marathon nonsense so West of the ground seems a no-go area.

To the east lies the salubrious neighbourhoods of Norris Green and Croxteth (or Crocky to the locals!). Famed by its appearances on Ross Kemp on Gangs, I think I'll give that one a miss. :lol:

Neither the RFL or Super League sites are remotely helpful and apparently Stanley Park is out of bounds as there's a kids tournament on the Sunday which will basically mean it's full of parents and organisers cars.

Who the f*ck decided this dump was a suitable venue for our flagship weekend....? :roll:

Hope you find space to park but it is not a dump

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:53 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Someday wrote:Hope you find space to park but it is not a dump

Mate I'm from Salford and I'm well aware we have plenty of rough areas but sorry a large chunk of Liverpool is a dump! Apologies if that offends a few Scousers but 'tis true! :D

quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:41 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

SaleSlim wrote:Mate I'm from Salford and I'm well aware we have plenty of rough areas but sorry a large chunk of Liverpool is a dump! Apologies if that offends a few Scousers but 'tis true! :D

I reckon there's a fair chance some of your lot will have your markers at the ready to write nasty stuff in the bogs. Well those of you that can actually write.

Last edited by JonnoTheGreat on Thu May 23, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:06 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

JonnoTheGreat wrote:I reckon there's a fair your lot will have your markers at the ready to write nasty stuff in the bogs. Well those of you that can actually write.

I went to the 2nd best performing high school in the area so I is well clever innit? :D There'll be no graffiti from me sausage, but I may save up for 3 days and then take a massive dump in the Kop end and not flush. :DANCE:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:26 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

SaleSlim wrote:Mate I'm from Salford and I'm well aware we have plenty of rough areas but sorry a large chunk of Liverpool is a dump! Apologies if that offends a few Scousers but 'tis true! :D
could be worse it could be held in Widnes, last time I visited there my pint pot stuck to the table top :shock: makes me cringe thinking about it :SICK:

“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:02 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

couple of big car parks used just for the stadium, in decent walking distance and reasonably priced. expect bust=y traffic on the ring road.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:21 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

rollin thunder wrote:couple of big car parks used just for the stadium, in decent walking distance and reasonably priced. expect bust=y traffic on the ring road.

JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:08 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Call Me God wrote:Image

yep that looks about right, that's entirely what i meant.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:50 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Get the train and the soccer bus. Park outside the city and get the train to Sandhills.
https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/7 ... ic-weekend
If I was travelling from out of the area I would stay in Southport for the weekend but if you need to park any of the towns and villages to the north of the city (once you are out of Bootle) have loads of parking.Trains start at Southport so you gat a seat but you will not get free parking unlike the other stations. Birkdale is rocking during the weekend.

It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:55 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com