Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves - 15:00:00

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: GAME ON : Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves - 15:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:29 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Ruune Rebellion wrote:Shut up Roy and go back to the amateur leagues

Last edited by Cokey on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:56 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Cokey wrote:Remember TROLL FEATURES, your beloved STAINS who you can't be ar$3d to attend,are part of that amateur set up,you dozy *******. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calling Saints ‘Stains’ is a good one considering you’d be sitting bottom half of the Championship without us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:04 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
AS108 wrote:Calling Saints ‘Stains’ is a good one considering you’d be sitting bottom half of the Championship without us.

Last edited by Cokey on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Cokey wrote:Don't think so RU 108, We,ve had a couple of our best performances without them,but if you refer us to amateurs,then your stains players are part of it. Don't lower yourself and try and score VT points,it's not working. :SUBMISSION:

Don’t know who RU 108 is and I don’t remember saying anything about amateurs, think you’re very confused. I take it you’d be delighted if Douglas was to come back to Saints, as well as all the others who’ve played for Leigh this season?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:32 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

AS108 wrote:Don’t know who RU 108 is and I don’t remember saying anything about amateurs, think you’re very confused. I take it you’d be delighted if Douglas was to come back to Saints, as well as all the others who’ve played for Leigh this season?

I'm not confused, and FYI, Douglas is staying at Leigh.

Anyway - Bot, Well done Kr on their win today.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Cokey wrote:I'm not confused, and FYI, Douglas is staying at Leigh.

Anyway - Bot, Well done Kr on their win today.

Just simple then. I’m well aware Douglas is staying at Leigh, seeing as though Leigh have been so good without our players I was asking whether you’d be happy if you no longer had the option of playinh them. Wasn’t very hard to understand.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:06 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

AS108 wrote:Just simple then. I’m well aware Douglas is staying at Leigh, seeing as though Leigh have been so good without our players I was asking whether you’d be happy if you no longer had the option of playinh them. Wasn’t very hard to understand.

Last edited by Cokey on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:04 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

wire-till-i-die wrote:He said if home or away you massive bell :SHOOT:

Not only did he not read my post properly but I think that was because he got carried away because I don’t think he understands the Play-off format.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:05 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

AS108 wrote:Just simple then. I’m well aware Douglas is staying at Leigh, seeing as though Leigh have been so good without our players I was asking whether you’d be happy if you no longer had the option of playinh them. Wasn’t very hard to understand.

It's been great having the Saints players, doubt we'd be so high in the table without them, especially early season when we only had a squad of 20 players. We can't use them in the play-offs, apart from 'season long loan' Luke Douglas. We're okay for forwards now, but still short in the 'backs' department...so we will miss not having the option for a couple of your players. Ignore Cokey (tonight) he's a good bloke, but probably had a few shandy's ! :DRUNK:

"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:02 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Budgiezilla wrote:It's been great having the Saints players, doubt we'd be so high in the table without them, especially early season when we only had a squad of 20 players. We can't use them in the play-offs, apart from 'season long loan' Luke Douglas. We're okay for forwards now, but still short in the 'backs' department...so we will miss not having the option for a couple of your players. Ignore Cokey (tonight) he's a good bloke, but probably had a few shandy's ! :DRUNK:

I think it’s an arrangement that’s worked well for both sides. Having some of our younger/fringe players play for you can only be beneficial to them and Leigh. The likes of Smith, Bentley, Costello and so on have definitely been better for it. It’s a shame Douglas won’t play in a Saints shirt again, he was great when many weren’t at the back end of last season but at the same time it’s good to see him play so well for Leigh. Hopefully he can help get you promoted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:01 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com