u RLFANS.COM - GAME ON : St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos - 19:45:00

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: GAME ON : St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos - 19:45:00
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:54 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Hasbag wrote:From Hull I wouldn't swap Connor, Kelly, Sneyd and Carlos for any of their Saints counterparts. We also have Josh Jones coming next year who I would rather have than Taia/Peyroux or whatever other second rowers they have.

With so many of your players being so called better than ours, isn't it amazing you are so far behind us in the league you need a telescope just to see us and that we also stuck 62 points on the same side earlier in the season.

Josh Jones. Not needed nor missed at Saints yet good enough for Hull.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:13 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

rollin thunder wrote:Lomax is up there with the most overrated show ponies of all time, he is a similar ilk to the likes of Jordan Tansey chris Thorman luke Dorn. Just plays in a good team, if he was at Leeds (this season) or Hull kr we would all be laughing at how poor he is.

You have just proven to everyone that you have very limited knowledge on rugby league. Lomax has been the best stand off this season, I think last night was probably his first poor game.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:15 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

RuddyScoosers wrote:With so many of your players being so called better than ours, isn't it amazing you are so far behind us in the league you need a telescope just to see us and that we also stuck 62 points on the same side earlier in the season.

Josh Jones. Not needed nor missed at Saints yet good enough for Hull.

Exactly, there’s a reason we passed on the chance to sign Jones on his return to SL and as result he had to sign for Salford. It’s that he isn’t that good. Tuimavave being better than Percival and Naiqama is also a good one. Both are a fair distance better.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

AS108 wrote:You have just proven to everyone that you have very limited knowledge on rugby league. Lomax has been the best stand off this season, I think last night was probably his first poor game.

Consider you comment on every f##king wire game I'm assuming you have seen Blake Austin play this season?

'I've done things i'm not proud of. And the things i am proud of,.......well they're disgusting'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:46 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Moe syslak wrote:Consider you comment on every f##king wire game I'm assuming you have seen Blake Austin play this season?

Yes and as I’ve said many times he’s a flat track bully who only turns up when Wire are in command of games. Saints vs Warrington he was nowhere to be seen whilst Lomax and Coote were running the show as usual.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:07 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Lomax has never run a game in his life. You have got a superb front row, which makes the rest of your average players look superb(only to your own idiotic fans by the way!). Just be happy that you have finally got to Wembley, I'm assuming by your posts you weren't born the last time sants got there.

'I've done things i'm not proud of. And the things i am proud of,.......well they're disgusting'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:12 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Moe syslak wrote:Lomax has never run a game in his life. You have got a superb front row, which makes the rest of your average players look superb(only to your own idiotic fans by the way!). Just be happy that you have finally got to Wembley, I'm assuming by your posts you weren't born the last time sants got there.

I’ve seen Saints play in and win many challenge cup and grand finals, something you can’t say as a Wire fan. Lomax was in the dream team last year and Shenton said he’s the best player he’s come up against this season. There’s a reason for both of them along with him consistently being in the England team. He’s a quality player.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:17 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Well when Austin wins man of steel I'm sure j-lo(as you inbreds call him)will be applauding him onto the stage.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:23 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

AS108 wrote:Yes and as I’ve said many times he’s a flat track bully who only turns up when Wire are in command of games. .

Could it be that when Wire are in command it is because of his performances?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:28 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

rollin thunder wrote:Lomax is up there with the most overrated show ponies of all time, he is a similar ilk to the likes of Jordan Tansey chris Thorman luke Dorn. Just plays in a good team, if he was at Leeds (this season) or Hull kr we would all be laughing at how poor he is.

The Bold bits there are the ones that show you've a skewed opinion of what defines a Good Player and not a Show Pony.

Luke Dorn scored 104 tries for London (Broncos and Quins) in 166 games.......whilst London made the last spot in the play-offs in 2 of his seasons there, when he returned to London in 2009, he still managed 68 tries in 108 games in a side that finished 11th, 13th, 13th and 12th.
I may be wrong, but his strike rate was 65 in 75 games at Castleford.....that's not a show Pony, that's an attacker of some prowess!

JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:53 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com