u RLFANS.COM - GAME ON : St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos - 19:45:00

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: GAME ON : St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos - 19:45:00
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:29 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

reffy wrote:Could it be that when Wire are in command it is because of his performances?

Partly but a genuine star doesn’t just turn up when his team have it easy. I haven’t seen Austin turn up and put in an 80 minute performance against anyone of note.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:33 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

AS108 wrote:Partly but a genuine star doesn’t just turn up when his team have it easy. I haven’t seen Austin turn up and put in an 80 minute performance against anyone of note.

He's no benny barba, that's for sure!!

'I've done things i'm not proud of. And the things i am proud of,.......well they're disgusting'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Moe syslak wrote:Well when Austin wins man of steel I'm sure j-lo(as you inbreds call him)will be applauding him onto the stage.

The Man of Steel lost its credibility when players started voting for their mates for a laugh and with this new joke of a system its credibility is at an all time low. My personal favourite was Mata’utia getting two points when we hammered Cas and he made multiple errors. Also harder for Lomax (never seen a Saints fan call him j-lo) when he plays in a a better team with many stand outs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:36 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Moe syslak wrote:He's no benny barba, that's for sure!!

Don’t know whether that’s supposed to annoy me or not, we’ve replaced him with a better player who has probably been the best player in SL this season.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:43 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

AS108 wrote:Don’t know whether that’s supposed to annoy me or not, we’ve replaced him with a better player who has probably been the best player in SL this season.

Just get to bed before you embarrass yourself even more than most days you spend on here!! :lol: :lol:

'I've done things i'm not proud of. And the things i am proud of,.......well they're disgusting'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:44 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Is Hull away not a team of note where he scored 4? Apparently Regan Grace is the world's second best winger behind T-Mak. Scousers are an absolute gift. One eyed doesn't even come close to this lot. Holbrook is clearly buggering off at the end of the season and thankfully they'll go back under their rock.

Ettinghausen's gone ice skatin'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:51 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

ratticusfinch wrote:Is Hull away not a team of note where he scored 4? Apparently Regan Grace is the world's second best winger behind T-Mak. Scousers are an absolute gift. One eyed doesn't even come close to this lot. Holbrook is clearly buggering off at the end of the season and thankfully they'll go back under their rock.

My mistake, he’s turned up against one decent team (who were rubbish at the time). Would love for you to give me an example of when anyone has ever said Grace is the worlds second best winger (you won’t because you can’t) and Holbrook can leave if he likes, guaranteed whoever his replacement is will be better than Steve Price.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:56 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

AS108 wrote:My mistake, he’s turned up against one decent team (who were rubbish at the time). Would love for you to give me an example of when anyone has ever said Grace is the worlds second best winger (you won’t because you can’t) and Holbrook can leave if he likes, guaranteed whoever his replacement is will be better than Steve Price.

Price has made 2 finals in England with an average team, Holbrook has made a big fat zero! I'd wait til you win something before lauding his coaching credentials

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:10 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
AS108 wrote:I’ve seen Saints play in and win many challenge cup and grand finals.

Bloody hell you must be old then :lol:

As for Lomax, he is a flat track bully, a few years back when Saints were off top spot by a few places he was missing in action and usually injured when needed. He’s probably the easily replaceable of any of the Saints lineup, your front row and FB makes others around them look much better than they actually are.

AS108 wrote:Lomax was in the dream team last year and Shenton said he’s the best player he’s come up against this season. There’s a reason for both of them along with him consistently being in the England team. He’s a quality player.

The only reason Lomax has made several England appearances since 2016 (at FB) is because Hardaker is an idiot.

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:49 am 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

ThePrinter wrote:Bloody hell you must be old then :lol:

As for Lomax, he is a flat track bully, a few years back when Saints were off top spot by a few places he was missing in action and usually injured when needed. He’s probably the easily replaceable of any of the Saints lineup, your front row and FB makes others around them look much better than they actually are.

Yeah well all us Saints fans expected Lomax to get out there and play when he twice suffered from cruciate injuries causing him long spells on the sidelines. How soft must Jonny be???

Love you to tell us others players in any sports which have had those injuries and played on. Please fill us in Mr 'Expert'.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:53 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com