WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Catalan Dragons v Wakefield Trinity - 17:00:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Catalan Dragons v Wakefield Trinity - 17:00:00


User avatarBudgiezilla wrote:
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 8077
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
Cokey wrote:
это не закончено, пока толстая дама не поет.

Anyway,back to English.How did Toulouse go on today?


They lost at home to Bradford Bulls..... :D
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12794
Location: wakefield
ThePrinter wrote:
When they were doing well and well placed in the table we had many Wakefield fans on the VT. Now they aren’t doing so well you don’t see many on here and nowhere near the arguments and threads locked which tells you who were the ones at the root of them. After the revealing in Leeds’ woes and boasting of being ahead of Leeds now and Leeds fans not liking it, it’s funny we’re right behind them now in the table looking like we’ll finish above them in the table. A good lesson to not get ahead of yourselves, a flaw a few clubs fans have done with regards Leeds in the past.


Really? Because normally I see a lot of Wakefield supporters posting on here.
You can't just change the facts to prove your point Printer.
If we are so bad, does that mean you'll be leaving our site alone now?

I think it's fair to say a lot are disappointed after yesterday. Why wouldn't they be?
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Ruune Rebellion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Chris Chester only has one game plan. Throw it to Fifita.

Wakefield have no plan B. They need a decent coach. On paper they are a mid table team, not a team who should be in a relegation dog fight and that’s because of Chris Chester
The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 3611
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
Chris Chester only has one game plan. Throw it to Fifita.

Wakefield have no plan B. They need a decent coach. On paper they are a mid table team, not a team who should be in a relegation dog fight and that’s because of Chris Chester

Well done you for sussing him out, as it happens there's quite a few Wakey fans that would not argue with you atm, sooo it's a bit of a wasted effort to wind us up 1/10 sorry.

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20176
ThePrinter wrote:
When they were doing well and well placed in the table we had many Wakefield fans on the VT. Now they aren’t doing so well you don’t see many on here and nowhere near the arguments and threads locked which tells you who were the ones at the root of them. After the revealing in Leeds’ woes and boasting of being ahead of Leeds now and Leeds fans not liking it, it’s funny we’re right behind them now in the table looking like we’ll finish above them in the table. A good lesson to not get ahead of yourselves, a flaw a few clubs fans have done with regards Leeds in the past.
nar I'm still here but can't be arsed going on a melt down like the rest of them,
it was a dire game played by two poor teams in conditions I'd say not suitable to exert the best from players in souring heat but that seams part of the summer rugby of today, I use to love play in the pissing rain and cooler conditions

User avatarBudgiezilla wrote:
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 8077
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
With 'ball in hand' I doubt Wakefield could have played much worse....
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"

JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 6809
Location: Carcassonne, France
Budgiezilla wrote:
With 'ball in hand' I doubt Wakefield could have played much worse....


There is an old saying in rugby league: you can only play as well as your opponents let you play. And the classy Catalans Dragons refused to let Wakefield Trinity play to their best.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!
little wayne69 Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 3611
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
There is an old saying in rugby league: you can only play as well as your opponents let you play. And the classy Catalans Dragons refused to let Wakefield Trinity play to their best.

Is that the same as Wakefield made them look better than they really are?

JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 6809
Location: Carcassonne, France
little wayne69 wrote:
Is that the same as Wakefield made them look better than they really are?


No. Obviously that is something completely different.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!
Ruune Rebellion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm
Posts: 1087
little wayne69 wrote:
Well done you for sussing him out, as it happens there's quite a few Wakey fans that would not argue with you atm, sooo it's a bit of a wasted effort to wind us up 1/10 sorry.


I stated before the season started that Wakefield only had one game plan and was shot down by the Wakefield fans.

You should be congratulating the Wakefield fans, not me for finally sussing him out.
The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dally, Dita's Slot Meter, ducknumber1, Durham Giant, Someday, WelshRL&RUwatcher, Willzay and 148 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,054,0841,20678,1494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts