WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Folau
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:52 pm  

Seth wrote:
Seth Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Fishermanscap wrote:
That is the worst comment yet, you're getting hysterical as is the way with the easily outraged.

The best defence I ever heard for TRUE freedom of speech was this.

On seeing a red poppy being burned by some extremist, perhaps even the sort you like, when asked why he the seller wasn't outraged he answered thus...

'I fought for two years in the deserts of North Africa so they can live in a country where they are free to do that, it hurts me but real freedom always comes with a little pain'.

So if I were you I'd drop the 'grandad' nonsense.

What it comes down to is I and many others see this as hate speech and therefore see the wider implications of this (not just one person with an ‘opinion’) and you don’t.
So, say a similar comment were made in relation to black people and Grenfell, would that still be free speech?

By the way, answer yes and you’re a dck, answer no and you’re the same but a hypocritical one.
Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:13 pm  

User avatarpost wrote:
post User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Folou didn’t come into anyone’s house and said those words, he gave them in a sermon didn’t he? That was broadcast on Facebook? How many of you watched it live? None, stop being offended by everything.

He might sound batpoop crazy but I agree totally with the anti abortion stance, it’s legalised killing of babies.
Future Wigan/Youngish player Wishlist - Jack Walker, Nick Cotric, Kotoni Staggs, Cade Cust, Jayden Brailey, Jarrod Wallace, Jack Williams,, Cameron Murray, Christian Welch, Danny Walker.
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:41 pm  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

post wrote:
Folou didn’t come into anyone’s house and said those words, he gave them in a sermon didn’t he? That was broadcast on Facebook? How many of you watched it live? None, stop being offended by everything.

He might sound batpoop crazy but I agree totally with the anti abortion stance, it’s legalised killing of babies.

Is it rubbish :lol:
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:03 pm  
Dezzies_right_hook Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Willzay wrote:
Is it rubbish :lol:

To be fair if we were to find a single cell organism on Mars the moon wherever it would be all over the news about life on Mars etc yet its not life when its on earth in a womb??
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:52 pm  

Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Dezzies_right_hook wrote:
To be fair if we were to find a single cell organism on Mars the moon wherever it would be all over the news about life on Mars etc yet its not life when its on earth in a womb??

On the flip side, people call for euthanasia. Is that not murder?
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:52 pm  

User avatarbren2k wrote:
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Virtually all religions have a long and shameful history of taking control of women's reproductive rights - hence why some of them fight so hard against the right to have an abortion; closely followed by their weird obsessions with who is sticking what into who, chopping bits off babies, and what you have to eat on what day of the week. It's genuinely baffling to me that this outdated nonsense still persists - and that idiots like Isreal Folau haven't realised that his crackpot beliefs are self-evidently life-limiting; hence his loss of a multi-million dollar livelihood.
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:24 pm  

User avatarpost wrote:
post User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

bren2k wrote:
Virtually all religions have a long and shameful history of taking control of women's reproductive rights - hence why some of them fight so hard against the right to have an abortion; closely followed by their weird obsessions with who is sticking what into who, chopping bits off babies, and what you have to eat on what day of the week. It's genuinely baffling to me that this outdated nonsense still persists - and that idiots like Isreal Folau haven't realised that his crackpot beliefs are self-evidently life-limiting; hence his loss of a multi-million dollar livelihood.

Reproductive rights? Women’s rights? They can dress it up all they want they are deciding to kill a baby inside the womb.

They use the argument to say what if they are raped by their disabled brother and that child might put the mother’s life at risk. What bull plop. What they mean is they want to shag anyone they want and if they get caught they get a second chance and treat is as a secondary last chance form of contraception.

They ain’t kidding anyone and if they don’t want the child there’s plenty of couples out there who struggle to have children who will take on the child.
Future Wigan/Youngish player Wishlist - Jack Walker, Nick Cotric, Kotoni Staggs, Cade Cust, Jayden Brailey, Jarrod Wallace, Jack Williams,, Cameron Murray, Christian Welch, Danny Walker.
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:31 pm  

Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

post wrote:
Reproductive rights? Women’s rights? They can dress it up all they want they are deciding to kill a baby inside the womb.

They use the argument to say what if they are raped by their disabled brother and that child might put the mother’s life at risk. What bull plop. What they mean is they want to shag anyone they want and if they get caught they get a second chance and treat is as a secondary last chance form of contraception.

They ain’t kidding anyone and if they don’t want the child there’s plenty of couples out there who struggle to have children who will take on the child.

What an appalling, disgusting comment that is.
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:51 pm  

User avatarpost wrote:
post User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Willzay wrote:
What an appalling, disgusting comment that is.

You shouldn’t be appalled at the comment, you should be appalled at the process.
Re: Folau Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:05 pm  

Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

post wrote:
You shouldn’t be appalled at the comment, you should be appalled at the process.

Which process? Your process of generalising and degrading rape victims?
PreviousNext