WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Folau
Re: Folau Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 am  

User avatarTheButcher wrote:
TheButcher User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

bren2k wrote:
Fine and dandy - don't have an abortion then.

Your point is probably the best stance on all of this.

Don't like abortions, don't have one. Don't like gay marriage, don't get married to someone of the same sex. etc etc

I don't have a problem with what people choose to believe, it's when they try to apply those beliefs to everyone else, that's when I have a problem with it.
...Diagnosing SBD (Sporting Bipolar Disorder) since 2003...
Negs bringing down the tone of your forum? Keyboard Bell-endery tiresome? Embarrassed by some of your own fans?
Then you need...
TheButcher
I must be STOPPED!!
Vice Chairman of The Scarlet Turkey Clique
Grand Wizard Shill of Nibiru Prime & Dark Globe Champion
Chairman of 'The Neil Barker School for gifted Clowns'
"A Local Forum. For Local People"
Re: Folau Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 am  

User avatarbren2k wrote:
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

TheButcher wrote:
Your point is probably the best stance on all of this.

Don't like abortions, don't have one. Don't like gay marriage, don't get married to someone of the same sex. etc etc

I don't have a problem with what people choose to believe, it's when they try to apply those beliefs to everyone else, that's when I have a problem with it.

"I'm perfectly happy for people to have these toys, and to play with them at home, and hug them to themselves and so on, and to share them with other people who come around and play with the toys. So that's absolutely fine. They are not to make me play with these toys. I will not play with the toys. Don't bring the toys to my house, don't say my children must play with these toys, don't say my toys are not allowed by their toys. I'm not going to have any of that." Christopher Hitchens
Previous