u RLFANS.COM - Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos

Post subject: Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:43 pm 

Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos

The tie of the fourth round of the Challenge Cup pitched the London Broncos against the York City Knights as to of the top sides in the Championship did battle for a place in the fifth round.

The Broncos had started the season with three straight wins whereas the Knights are pointless after two run outs losing to Leigh and Toulouse.

The Broncos were the favourites with the bookies but York’s season needed to start somewhere, and why not against last seasons relegated side.

READ MORE ON THIS STORY...

RLFANS.COM news items are posted in forums where it is thought that they will be of interest to the readership, all comments made below will also be available for viewing through the front page.

Post subject: Re: Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:05 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

RLFANS News Hound wrote:Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos

The tie of the fourth round of the Challenge Cup pitched the London Broncos against the York City Knights as to of the top sides in the Championship did battle for a place in the fifth round.
The Broncos had started the season with three straight wins whereas the Knights are pointless after two run outs losing to Leigh and Toulouse.
The Broncos were the favourites with the bookies but York’s season needed to start somewhere, and why not against last seasons relegated side.
READ MORE ON THIS STORY...

I didn't see that one happening. Were the Broncos at full strength?

Post subject: Re: Knights Snatch A Win Against the Broncos
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:16 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Huddersfield1895 wrote:I didn't see that one happening. Were the Broncos at full strength?

No anything but. That said it was a team strong enough to win. After 10 mins I thought it was going to be 60-0 then they went to sleep. Credit to York

Mac out!

It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:49 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com