WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ian Watson
Re: Ian Watson Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:13 pm  

User avatarSaddened! wrote:
Saddened! User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

MorePlaymakersNeeded wrote:
Are the good folk of WA9 not calling for Woolf's head after your embarrassing defeat to Wigan?

A lot have been calling for his head all season. Saints is about more than just success, plenty wouldn't be happy with this season even if we ended up winning it.
Re: Ian Watson Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:22 pm  
MorePlaymakersNeeded Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Saddened! wrote:
A lot have been calling for his head all season. Saints is about more than just success, plenty wouldn't be happy with this season even if we ended up winning it.

There would still be a good number on our board who would not be happy with Price, had we have won it, also.
The higher the expectations of owners and supporters alike, the harder a coaches job becomes.
Re: Ian Watson Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:01 pm  

Steph Curry wrote:
Steph Curry Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Just goes to show. He’s full of ****. Everyone who ever bigged him up for being different and because he loved Salford were suckerd in by his act. To go on tv and say one thing then a week later stick 2 fingers up lol.

Like I’ve said for a long time, he’s not even a good coach. He’s just got lucky which is why I was so relieved when saints laughed off the rumours of us being interested in him. He’s lost more important games than Steve price which says something
Years in existence and average attendance

Leigh Centurions - 100+ years / Circa 3k
Wakefield Wildcats - 100+ years / Circa 4k
Toronto Wolfpack - 3 years / 9k
Re: Ian Watson Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:52 am  

Donnyman wrote:
Donnyman Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Saddened! wrote:
I do too. It amazed me that they were still kicking about after Marwan departed and I suspect they wouldn't have been, without him still gifting them cash. it does make me wonder if Watson leaving wasn't any particular interest in Huddersfield but rather him just jumping from a sinking ship.

It appears to be this way as he leaves them on a high, just as Salford's first debt/penalty is called in.
Re: Ian Watson Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:39 am  

WIZEB wrote:
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
Could have sacked him after any of the kicking by warrington

How's your Mr Price's position after we just comfortably eliminated you from any further part in season 2020?
Re: Ian Watson Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 am  
little wayne69 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Steph Curry wrote:
Just goes to show. He’s full of ****. Everyone who ever bigged him up for being different and because he loved Salford were suckerd in by his act. To go on tv and say one thing then a week later stick 2 fingers up lol.

Like I’ve said for a long time, he’s not even a good coach. He’s just got lucky which is why I was so relieved when saints laughed off the rumours of us being interested in him. He’s lost more important games than Steve price which says something

Who was you posting under when you apparently said this?
Re: Ian Watson Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:37 am  
Fantastic Mr Catpiss 100% League Network
100% League Network

WIZEB wrote:
How's your Mr Price's position after we just comfortably eliminated you from any further part in season 2020?

sadly quite secure, but then that's disappointing to me since i've wanted him replaced since the end of last season, when cas did the same thing to us.

Also, i think you'll find we're still on standby ;)
Re: Ian Watson Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:05 am  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
sadly quite secure, but then that's disappointing to me since i've wanted him replaced since the end of last season, when cas did the same thing to us.

Also, i think you'll find we're still on standby ;)

Just when you think you’ve got out, they drag you back in :D
Re: Ian Watson Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:41 pm  
MorePlaymakersNeeded Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

This year has echoed the lyrics of Hotel California, "you can check out any time you like, but you just can't seem to leave"..
Re: Ian Watson Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:46 pm  

WIZEB wrote:
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

MorePlaymakersNeeded wrote:
This year has echoed the lyrics of Hotel California, "you can check out any time you like, but you just can't seem to leave"..

How long have you been singing the wrong lyrics to that track? :lol:
PreviousNext