FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Message from the grave.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4056No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 18 200717 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
30th Mar 11 21:0830th Mar 11 21:03LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Message from the grave. : Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:24 pm  
Padgate Wire who is currently banned would like me to post on his behalf, so i have cut and pasted a pm he sent me.

Please direct you replies at PW and not me.

Last night was in the 1st half the team we have been wait ting for the 2nd half was the team we had last year too many kids like Blythe ,Harrison and penny not enough experience or stamina to play 1st grade rugby at this level we may be able to carry 1 in a game but we had Reardon ,V.Anderson,Clarke and Gleeson All missing we also should have had Pickersgill on the bench he is much better than Harrison,
Compare that to Saints who had Meli as the only player that was missing out of there strongest 13 or 17 so you can see where we went wrong straight away.
Penny will never make a rugby player as long as I have a hole in my booty,he is to slight in his frame ,yes he is fast but he is so easy to run straight over like a steamroller ,we need King on the wing and Johnson as his centre.
on the bright side I thought Riley did ok at fullback the 1st team needed at least 2 more warm up games to be ready for 80 mins of rugby and IMO that is why we only got 40 mins out of them !
RankPostsTeam
Administrator18777
JoinedServiceReputation
Jul 01 199925 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 22 11:118th Feb 15 09:05LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Sian: Oh that's a very pretty plane, it's all pink and purply
Thecko: And it says Wizz on it :shock:

-myspace- _ -Various Photos- _ -Blog- _ amazon wishlist (go on, you know you wanna buy me stuff)
Administrator

Re: Message from the grave. : Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:28 pm  
Latchford Wolvesfan wrote:
we need King on the wing and Johnson as his centre.

That's the funniest thing I've read all decade. lol.
[] 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach6901No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 200519 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
9th Sep 09 12:171st Jan 70 00:00LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Message from the grave. : Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 pm  
Padgate Wire who is currently banned would like me to post on his behalf, so i have cut and pasted a pm he sent me.

Last night was in the 1st half the team we have been wait ting for the 2nd half was the team we had last year too many kids like Blythe ,Harrison and penny not enough experience or stamina to play 1st grade rugby at this level we may be able to carry 1 in a game but we had Reardon ,V.Anderson,Clarke and Gleeson All missing we also should have had Pickersgill on the bench he is much better than Harrison,
Compare that to Saints who had Meli as the only player that was missing out of there strongest 13 or 17 so you can see where we went wrong straight away.
Penny will never make a rugby player as long as I have a hole in my booty,he is to slight in his frame ,yes he is fast but he is so easy to run straight over like a steamroller ,we need King on the wing and Johnson as his centre.
on the bright side I thought Riley did ok at fullback the 1st team needed at least 2 more warm up games to be ready for 80 mins of rugby and IMO that is why we only got 40 mins out of them !

Jesus. H. Christ.
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member16415No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 17 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
7th Sep 20 20:5617th Nov 17 14:49LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Message from the grave. : Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:00 pm  
Compare that to Saints who had Meli as the only player that was missing out of there strongest 13 or 17 so you can

Is that also his reason why Saints will finish above us again, rather than the fact that they are better than we are?
JWP 
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach13016No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 13 200420 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
6th Nov 15 16:458th Sep 12 06:58LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Message from the grave. : Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:09 pm  

It's a big pile of tosh is that.

The bit about kids, well, Penny played the whole first half, not the second. Blythe got far more gametime in the first half than second, and Harrison featured in the first half too, so it has nothing, nothing to do with inexperience whatsoever. When the wheels were coming off, we had Morley, Carvell, Briers & Monaghan out there at all times, we had more than enough experience.

Ask Padders to name who ran over the top of Penny last night ? I'd love to know. Then ask him why he continues to bag a kid for a former Australian Internationals mistakes. Then ask him if he'll pick you up in his car, take you to somewhere iscolated, and dangle you off a cliff until you promise to start watching the game instead of jumping on a bandwagon.
RankPostsTeam
Moderator39446
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 01 200222 years14th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Jun 24 21:523rd Jun 24 22:34LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Message from the grave. : Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:38 pm  

He's currently banned off here, ergo he can't post, ergo, don't be posting on his behalf.