Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

bit like their team...bokkled it.
top flight since 1895
Re: Redvee has crashed Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:04 pm  
Matt King's kitten User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Oh dear. Expect another open letter from Saint Eamonn.
Re: Redvee has crashed Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:21 pm  

karetaker wrote:
karetaker Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Still can’t get on there, you think whoever owns the server must have a very big bottom lip, it not just when we play them but anytime they go behind in a game the server goes down.
Re: Redvee has crashed Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 pm  

User avatarOxford Exile wrote:
Oxford Exile User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

can dish it out all day...but can't take it at all......bunch of sad little losers.
top flight since 1895
Re: Redvee has crashed Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:34 pm  

User avatarmoving on... wrote:
moving on... User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The fact they're on there claiming the Ref favoured us all game is laughable. I've not seen a ref try their hardest to keep a team in the game like that in a long time.

The forward passes, offsides and ruck niggles going unpunished is ridiculous but somehow Wire won due to refereeing decisions :roll:
Its ALWAYS our year

Est.1876

Sent to me from heaven... You are my world.

1876 - 2020

BUM BANGERS SINCE 2012
Re: Redvee has crashed Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:02 am  

User avatarAsgardian13 wrote:
Asgardian13 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Had a good look at Redvee this morning. Clearly a lot of very knowledgeable and fair-minded Saints supporters giving credit where credit is due to Wire. The cohort banging on about their players and coach being crap is just a mirror-image of what we see on here when we've lost a game we expected to win. However, the star of the show, who embarrasses all the other sensible posters, is Webbo. Some absolute magic from him. At least he wears his heart on his sleeve, I suppose, by admitting he hates Wire for no justifable reason. Reminds me of - who was it? - Salford John who used to come on the old message board years ago and spew vitriol about the Wire. In the end he explained this was because a former girlfriend of his once took him home and her dad ( a Wire fan ) gave him some grief. Based on that one incident the entire town, people and rugby team of Warrington were damned to helll forever.
Waiting for the 2021 RLWC
Re: Redvee has crashed Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 am  

rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Asgardian13 wrote:
Had a good look at Redvee this morning. Clearly a lot of very knowledgeable and fair-minded Saints supporters giving credit where credit is due to Wire. The cohort banging on about their players and coach being crap is just a mirror-image of what we see on here when we've lost a game we expected to win. However, the star of the show, who embarrasses all the other sensible posters, is Webbo. Some absolute magic from him. At least he wears his heart on his sleeve, I suppose, by admitting he hates Wire for no justifable reason. Reminds me of - who was it? - Salford John who used to come on the old message board years ago and spew vitriol about the Wire. In the end he explained this was because a former girlfriend of his once took him home and her dad ( a Wire fan ) gave him some grief. Based on that one incident the entire town, people and rugby team of Warrington were damned to helll forever.

That’s fair enough. An earwig once stuck it’s booty pincers in my finger. Now I spread and pray over every feckin earwig I see.
once a wire always a wire
Re: Redvee has crashed Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:03 am  

CW8 wrote:
CW8 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It's disssapounted me to be fair, most of them have taken it well. Obviously a few are spouting rubbish, not one mention of our first half forward pass try being disallowed despite them being allowed in practically every match and I agree with asgardian we get the same on here after a loss really.
Last edited by CW8 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Redvee has crashed Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:35 am  

Captain Hook wrote:
Captain Hook Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Their problem is there is a significant proportion who believe they only lose if the ref is against them. The obsession that there is a “skinny 10” for us. As if every team in the league doesn’t push their luck (including Saints).
I dare say if we had lost I would have been upset about the forward pass ruling on the first “try”. I was convinced there was a forward pas in their 1st. Despite me calling Hill it was a marginal late hit at best otherwise we score a try rather than them etc etc
But while the match was being played I felt there would have been no shame in defeat. 2 good sides getting stuck into each other, there has to be loser, but boy am I glad it wasn’t us!
Just my opinions unless it's a FACT, in which case it's a fact.
Re: Redvee has crashed Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:42 am  

Man2wolf wrote:
Man2wolf Stevo's Armpit

It's human nature for fans of any club to blame the ref when their team loses. No mention on redvee about Mamo's try being disallowed or that there was a forward pass in Lomax's try. These things happen and we all need to live with it. The game could have gone either way and I couldnt complain too much if we had lost. In the current Covid climate it isnt important in the grand scheme of things.
Next