Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Stop signing Bad Apples

Post subject: Stop signing Bad Apples
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:38 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Wigan fan here in peace! The one thing i have noticed is that your board is bending over backwards to sign Bad Apple players e.g. Ryan Bailey and Gareth Hock they are Britains worst penaltiy machines All they want to do is fight and cause trouble during games! If you ever want to come back to SL one of the things you need to do is keep the penalty count down! I remember the days of Tim Street who always wanted to cause trouble during games That is why you always where trying to fight relegation in the 2nd Division!

Post subject: Re: Stop signing Bad Apples
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:30 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
MR FRISK wrote:Wigan fan here in peace! The one thing i have noticed is that your board is bending over backwards to sign Bad Apple players e.g. Ryan Bailey and Gareth Hock they are Britains worst penaltiy machines All they want to do is fight and cause trouble during games! If you ever want to come back to SL one of the things you need to do is keep the penalty count down! I remember the days of Tim Street who always wanted to cause trouble during games That is why you always where trying to fight relegation in the 2nd Division!

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:38 am 
Stevo's Armpit

MR FRISK wrote:Wigan fan here in peace! The one thing i have noticed is that your board is bending over backwards to sign Bad Apple players e.g. Ryan Bailey and Gareth Hock they are Britains worst penaltiy machines All they want to do is fight and cause trouble during games! If you ever want to come back to SL one of the things you need to do is keep the penalty count down! I remember the days of Tim Street who always wanted to cause trouble during games That is why you always where trying to fight relegation in the 2nd Division!

Oloughlin is the worst penalty machine is the last 3 to 4 years and he's ur captain :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:46 am 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Go back to eating pies... we have done a great job of building a passionate team after a massive budget drop we are having to get players willing to fit into our budget this year Toronto nailed on for promotion so no point busting the budget.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:06 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Mr Frisk, if you are referring to Gaz Hock as a bad apple, well you are wrong. In the time Gaz has played for Leigh he has been a model pro. Welcome back Gaz. If we can get him fit then he is a massive asset to the team.

Am I Rugby Leagues Adrian Durham?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:37 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

THECherry&Whites wrote:Mr Frisk, if you are referring to Gaz Hock as a bad apple, well you are wrong. In the time Gaz has played for Leigh he has been a model pro. Welcome back Gaz. If we can get him fit then he is a massive asset to the team.

Seem to recall him huffing, puffing and struggling to retreat on many an occasion in second halves. However, JD seems to have the knack of getting part-timers fit (or inspiring the trainers & the players to "make it so").

We have been bullied in the middle a few times this season and not many bully Hock. Welcome back on board. :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:31 am 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Bent&Bongser wrote:Seem to recall him huffing, puffing and struggling to retreat on many an occasion in second halves. However, JD seems to have the knack of getting part-timers fit (or inspiring the trainers & the players to "make it so").

We have been bullied in the middle a few times this season and not many bully Hock. Welcome back on board. :thumb:

One would say Duffs has limited options. Come on Derek the time is now.. No point waiting until November when everyone is signed up.. Your words.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:22 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

atomic wrote:One would say Duffs has limited options. Come on Derek the time is now.. No point waiting until November when everyone is signed up.. Your words.

Do you really think they are not already planning for next season??

Onwards and upwards - LTID

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:29 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

ColD wrote:Do you really think they are not already planning for next season??

I would think so but they are hardly likely announce it on social media, as some on here expect.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:53 am 
100% League Network
100% League Network

reffy wrote:I would think so but they are hardly likely announce it on social media, as some on here expect.

If people push the drivel of removing Toronto from the Championship in order for Mr Beaumont to reinvest, being there will be a SL club demoted along with a parachute payment and the likes of Ottawa on the prowl for players..

I don’t think it’s a time to play shy, given what’s coming on board. But by all means stick to your opinion.

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:11 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com